Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

way2

Ahhhhhh.....finally a little quality ME time...:D
imag0240dg.jpg

goatgobaahh

I think I'd like to visit your reality T-dub! And yes can love a vacuum. That's why I get aroused by the name Dyson.
What the hell are you guys doing on my cloud anyhow? I was told by a shadow that if I ate the rest of the mushrooms that a beautiful glory-hole would appear. I'm just hoping I'm on the right side this time.
SHIT! It's Saturday! I was gonna meet you all tomorrow but everyone's here already....wtf?

Or is this a trap?

trap.jpg

...also getting baked.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Happily, happily vaked. Chocolate Chunk, it does seem to help with hot flashes!

This might be a game-changer...

Enchantre,
Reactions: ShipDit

djonkoman

Just vaped some Horny Goat weed extraxt 10 x with some ABV BHO... and i feel like :freak: of :science:
if you want a nice deal on horny goat extract I'm pretty sure I could get you some, my father has a few goats and usually brings the male goats-offspring to the butcher before the meat gets a funky taste, but if I just get one of those male goats and raise it longer I could harvest his horny goat extract and send it to you
:D

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
if you want a nice deal on horny goat extract I'm pretty sure I could get you some, my father has a few goats and usually brings the male goats-offspring to the butcher before the meat gets a funky taste, but if I just get one of those male goats and raise it longer I could harvest his horny goat extract and send it to you
:D
Well i was enlightened by an old shepherd on an ancient ritual.. So you need a very big pair of high rubber boots . You hit some horny goat weed extract and you put you legs in them together with the back pair of legs of the goat... He said.. the goat does all the job you just need to stick in your extractor.. True story.. i swear/

Abysmal Vapor,
Well i was enlightened by an old shepherd on an ancient ritual.. So you need a very big pair of high rubber boots . You hit some horny goat weed extract and you put you legs in them together with the back pair of legs of the goat... He said.. the goat does all the job you just need to stick in your extractor.. True story.. i swear/
Very true,also helps if the goat is drunk and has daddy issues. I tried it once,with a FEMALE goat,with great tits so it's not gay or anything inappropriate. But then I found a goat suit in my uncles closet and everything went downhill after that.

ShipDit,

justcametomind

Nice read:

Masonic Monkey's

MONKEYS
Or, How Lodge Policy Begins​
Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it. Before long, one of the monkeys will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, all of the monkeys are sprayed with cold water.
After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result, that all the monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairs. Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.
Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, and then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.
After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayedwith cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana. Why not?

BECAUSE AS FAR AS THEY KNOW, THAT’S THE WAY IT’S ALWAYS BEEN DONE AROUND HERE!!!

arpxUHH.jpg

justcametomind,

goatgobaahh

Trying the Hash built up in my whip of 2 years from the new silicone tubing on my EQ. Big clouds, wonderful taste, and a cerebral high after a long tough day.

Stay medicated :leaf:

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
You know your vaked when your hanging off every word you hear on Ancient Aliens...:tinfoil: hair is sooo distracting...cant look away.
By the way ,once on my drive home from work. I saw2 large green lights a little larger than tennis balls. They were evenly spaced.In the blink of an eye The lights shot straight up in the air then dissapeared. I didn't think anything of it at the time. But looking back now the lights never changed form.(got smaller as they went away) and it all happened so fast. It was really unnatural. It really could have been a UFO..Im one hell of a skeptic,pessimist. But these freaky situations really have opened me up to new lines of thinking. eh,::: ramble ramble ramble:: ::BUMP::

Top Bottom