Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

GetLeft

Nice afternoon/evening. Few disturbances (my peeps have been out and about), gentle goes at the nano while I actually worked (ugh) on a Sunday. Can't go into the deep psychological or whatever it is need I have to not do anything I don't want to do on a Sunday. But it's there and it's deep. On the upside, I proved once again I can vape and get some quality work done! And enjoy it a little even! I'd say this calls for another visit to the nano before everyone's back and next week starts entering my consciousness :|

grokit

well-worn member
tumblr_mnjjpiX2461rnze9ao1_500.gif

:tup::smug:

HomeFree

I don't like GDP or Cookies, but for some odd reason I really like Candyland. Mine tastes great, is potent, and has very little anxiety in relation to it's potency. It's great stuff, it is one I reach for when I need very strong medicine.

Tonight I will vape some Thai from my vaporbrothers at a high temperature. That stuff puts me to sleep even at real low temps. Maybe it was old when I bought it.

bella

I'm feeling very vaped using crappy tips and tiny leaves (old stuff i found in the cupboard today). Very ordinary gear, yet i am still vaped! How can this be? If i'd been combusting it would not have done anything. Why did i wait so long to become a vaporist?

So, i am vaped and about to watch the australian prime minister go down. Political backstabbing is hardcore stuff.
(political viciousness like a soap opera when i am stoned...)

And...good on you @killick, sounds like life's pretty good :tup:

ginolicious

Vaked again. Not sure why I quit in the first place. Actually I do know why haha. I couldn't smoke anymore and vaporizers were just a non talked of thing that I thought the only one was the volcano from years ago trying one.

I've been high daily for almost 2 months again. And after the days I have. It's real nice to be high

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Vaked again. Not sure why I quit in the first place. Actually I do know why haha. I couldn't smoke anymore and vaporizers were just a non talked of thing that I thought the only one was the volcano from years ago trying one.

I've been high daily for almost 2 months again. And after the days I have. It's real nice to be high
Amen, to that brother :peace: I deal with shit all day long.

I also got back into cannabis because of vaporizing. I never knew it existed 20 years ago. It would have helped me immensely if I had known. It was the nasty stink of combusting and the weight on my lungs that stopped me all those years ago. Once I learned that vaping existed, I came back. Came back to say, " Well Hell yeah!" :rofl:

Bump :spliff:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Sunday is clean glass day, so indeed, it is bumpity bump day.

Okay, who am I kidding. I'm always vaped.

'Oh, who am I kidding. I'm always vaped.'
Anonymous

Bump...
:uhh:

Check me out, I'm anonymous! :D

Anonymously vaped. ACDC right now. The White did not help with my night, unfortunately... hope your night was better, @CarolKing ... I even was up hitting it again at 2:30ish... and nada... no rest for the wicked, apparently.

I'll be heading back for more of Funny Pharm's chardonney for the day... :D

Top Bottom