Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just getting vaped..........now :smug:

:spliff: Why do they have a joint symbol on a vaping forum? Dude :worms:

Just read about 20 pages of this thread somewhere in the middle. Some of you guys are just so goddamn funny :bowdown:

Checkout the bottom of page 85

or my favorite so far, the 4th post down on page 81

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@BabyFacedFinster thats suppose to be a horn, I thought. It's kinda like blowing your own horn.:spliff: It does look like a joint though.:lol:

I have some Purple Chardennay (grower named it). I couldn't find it on Leafly. It has a grape taste and it taste wonderful. I opened up my grinder with a kief compartment so I sprinkled a little in the middle of my herb. Feeling medicated. Bump.

EDIT
Looks like we need opinions on the joint/horn. What is it?:hmm:

I thought the little whispy white lines shows that it's making noise.
It's settled its a joint if it says spliff. It's funny how one person sees something completely different than someone else. :lmao::leaf: I generally use my iPad, it's not showing spliff for some reason. The hubby uses the desk computer usually.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

@BabyFacedFinster thats suppose to be a horn, I thought. It's kinda like blowing your own horn.:spliff: It does look like a joint though.:lol:

:spliff:
He doesn't look like he has his lips puckered around the thing. I'm squinting at it now......Nope, sorry Carol, still looks like a joint to me. Wisps of smoke (combustive smoke :rolleyes:) rising from its little lit end.

Sacrilege!:myday:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
This Blue Dream x Rasbperry Kush cross is quickly becoming a favorite. Wow. .1g of this rosin gets me going every time, looove low temp dabbing. The lowest temp I pressed this strain at left an awesome 5 minute berry aftertaste all inside your mouth. Really nice to just savor, much more pleasant than the last stuff, Headband (OG Kush x Sour Diesel). It was that musky piney OG Kush and straight diesel. Leaves a strange taste in your mouth that you're not sure how to feel about. Reminds me of one of my exes.

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
... Looks like we need opinions on the joint/horn. What is it?:hmm:
When I hover over it with my cursor the word, "Spliff," is displayed by the site. Don't know what browser you use, but it's probably "protecting" you from seeing emoticons' descriptive words. :)

Bump! Finally tried Blue Dream for the first time tonight and like it a lot. :nod:

BabyFacedFinster

When I hover over it with my cursor the word, "Spliff," is displayed by the site. Don't know what browser you use, but it's probably "protecting" you from seeing emoticons' descriptive words. :)

Holy cow! It really does say "spliff" when you hover over it.

Spliff Spliff Spliff :spliff::spliff::spliff:

I was going to call it an O Pen and call it good. But no, it's a spliff :spliff:

I guess I'm :horse:

Bump (and Fuck Combustion)

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
@Quetzalcoatl I follow the Rosin thread, but have yet to give it a try... One day soon, once I figure out the HQ req...

A buddy dropped by for a couple of days. Ex mil, and recently retired Fed police officer. He's always been a closet combuster, but last night he learned all about the MiniVAP. His eyes were so red they looked like they were backlit, but he was still going strong, until 12:55 when I kinda slid him into the spare room with his GF. Woke up two hours later than usual, saying that was the best sleep of recent memory ;)

And now they are out exploring the countryside on the ATV, and I'm bumpity bump bumped. Again :)

MinnBobber

@Enchantre.
so where can I get a cat like that???
That's one smart kitty.

Bump in 5 minutes as I re-injured my shoulder tendons today and need some serious medicine/ pain relief.
I hope shoulder is a temp type pain and not the big tendon frazzle.

EDIT:
back for the real bump............
Blue Dream is some good stuff for pain. It was on my list thanks to reports here on FC-good choice.
en
So while enjoying the blue dream. I saw a white squirrel in the backyard.

Is that the modern day equivalent of seeing the white buffalo....the white Tetonka......

I was cradling the sacred (water) pipe, the vapor peace pipe....

Last edited:

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Couldn't wait until Fri........Bump

zkJnXRW.png

ginolicious

Vaping the first sesh out of my vape for the day. Long ass day doing trials.

Took a look at my stash which was 2grams, I have about 4-5 more days. In actually going to surpass the 2 week mark by a long shot. Generally a gram a week kinda guy. Shocked in under with that long weekend that passed. Then again i haven't done a bag in a couple weeks.

BabyFacedFinster

:clap:Oh how I wish a could use gram a week, I would be a very rich man lol. This is inspiring.. An eighth a month.. Hmmm.. Now to get my tolerance in check!

That's about what I use. The e-nano and Lotus help me conserve and I usually hit 1-2 bowls a night. My tolerance has always been low and I can get it lower by taking a 2-3 day hiatus.

Bump by the way ;)

bella

After nearly a month of vaping this is the first time i haven't been too vaped to contribute to the 'i am vaped' thread, lol.
All i've been capable of lately is vaping, inhaling the contents of my fridge and pantry and then falling asleep :\

But right now, for the first time, i am vaped and i can type...at the same time :clap:.

killick

But I like it!
@bella The munchies go away after a few weeks of vaping your face off. The first time I vaped (or MJ'd for the first time in a whole bunch of years) I stopped at an empty mall parking lot after buying my first vape (Vapir NO2), loaded stuff inside (hadn't read the manual yet...) turned it on and tried to guess temps. Anyways, after awhile of puffing on this thing like a joint, and all I could get was taste... Where is the cloud? I tried slowing down and hey! taste *and* a bit of visible exhale! The short story was I didn't exhale much at all, but I was absolutely flying!

I was about a block from a McD's, so I walked over, not very directly, and grabbed one of their humongo burgers, fries and a large drink. That and the emergency granola bars got me home. And supper was saved for me, so I ate that, and then a couple of party-sized bags of potato chips. And then a sandwich before going to bed.

2 years later and I am 65 lbs lighter, although 45 of that is due to a bunch of time in hospital hooked up to IV fluids. I never really get the munchies these days, although I did have a couple of chips after last nights practice with reclaim from the MV, which had me to wiped to type...

PS - bump :worms:

bella

Not sure how to quote other posts yet, but thankyou @killick!
I knew that the munchies disappeared after a few weeks of combusting (following a t-break) but i wasn't sure about vaping.

I'm too scared to even drive past maccas at the moment lol. It's hard to believe i can fit so much food in my entire body let alone just in my stomach...:hmm:.

Oh, and well done on the weight loss @killick! Despite the hospitalisations it seems that you lost 20 lb on your own - i may be a metric system creature but i'm pretty sure that 20lb is about 3 human babies(?)...and that is an awesome achievement in my book :tup:.

Top Bottom