Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
goonies7.gif

:cheers:
Q93TOT0.gif

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Ever have a strain that medicates beautifully, but you absolutely hate the taste of?

Well, that's my morning with some Tangie/Girl Scout Cookies hybrid. Disgusting sour baby vomit smell and taste.

I'm considering just tossing 2 grams or so into my AVB for @Enchantre 's topical pain relieving oil. I put this stuff away a month ago, hoping that I was just being picky and might like it later, but no. Gross. But very nicely toasted for the sunrise.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
My wife will be off on a girl's shopping excursion to Portland on Saturday. Naked gardening in on! Ha.

And I guess I just learned that an "allotment" must be a community garden plot in England.

And is there anything more adorable than a modest and embarrassed naked English lady? I don't think so.

8Ujxbkz.jpg

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
In celebration of the tenth annual world naked gardening day, I did a little indoor gardening sans clothes.

I loved that video.

I dabbed when I got home yesterday from work, had dinner, then realized "I need to lay down"...

I woke up at 1am, dabbed a little more, and slept until 5-ish.

Okay, so I also had a medible dose last night with dinner... that's not unusual. However, I think the Hindu Kush I picked up at the market is BAM! good. :)

This morning, I am a little vaked on Harle Tsu, a high CBD strain. Just a little.

killick

But I like it!
So a USN buddy just brought a bunch of Kinder Eggs back to Portland, driving back from a trip to Vancouver. He's giving these things out to everyone at the office, til one guy says 'where did you get these?'. "Vancouver, why?" - check the web... Kinder Eggs crossing the US Border are managed using the 1938 Food, Drug and Cosmetic act. Something to do with a toy inside a confection... anyways....

You can get a $1200 fine for *each* Kinder Egg you are caught smuggling into the USA

Which led me to this stream of thought... So, lets say I get a bunch of kinder eggs here, take the toy out, and replace the inside of the egg with herb. I now have an AdultKinder Egg, and being as I'm a medical patient in Canada, I should technically have no issues crossing into WA from here with a truck full of AdultKinder Eggs. Right? This is making so much sense right now that I'm starting to see in colour! Wait - we always see in colour... Anyways, it's awesome! I may have just found a solution to a problem I'm not really sure I know yet...

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
I now have an AdultKinder Egg, and being as I'm a medical patient in Canada, I should technically have no issues crossing into WA from here with a truck full of AdultKinder Eggs. Right? This is making so much sense right now that I'm starting to see in colour! Wait - we always see in colour... Anyways, it's awesome! I may have just found a solution to a problem I'm not really sure I know yet...
You could build a railway in the forest....to parts unknown

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I've been on a QWISO kick, made some tonight, I do my evap on a double boiler on an electric stove, late night but at night is when the apartment sleeps and I worry about stinking up the hallway, as I have lots of ventilation in my apartment when I do it, doors, windows, etc; and I feel like that current pushes the smell through my front door sometimes rather then pull it out the window/porch. My neighbors are cool and they don't really care, but I personally hate when an apartment hallway smells like bud, makes it feel trashy IMO, and if I'm the guy doing it, ugh. My roomate came home as I was finishing up and said everything smelled kosher in the hallway, so that's a plus!

Came out great :whoa: just scraped and took that first fat sample. It's a little darker then my previous runs but I somewhat expected it, as I didn't have any cheesecloth around so I used coffee filters and I didn't give them enough slack initially; the iso had to sit in the jar for an extra 20 seconds when I unbanded the filters so it wouldn't overflow. Still a nice dark amber sheeny slab so I'm happy :)

Very much a fan of the QWISO as it always comes out for me like rock candy....believe it's supposed to, but I very much like it being solid and able to be broken off with my fingers, rather then it be very gooey and messy. Perfect for either breaking off a little piece to stick in my vape or to dab.

Putsy

I've been on a QWISO kick, made some tonight, I do my evap on a double boiler on an electric stove, late night but at night is when the apartment sleeps and I worry about stinking up the hallway, as I have lots of ventilation in my apartment when I do it, doors, windows, etc; and I feel like that current pushes the smell through my front door sometimes rather then pull it out the window/porch. My neighbors are cool and they don't really care, but I personally hate when an apartment hallway smells like bud, makes it feel trashy IMO, and if I'm the guy doing it, ugh. My roomate came home as I was finishing up and said everything smelled kosher in the hallway, so that's a plus!

Came out great :whoa: just scraped and took that first fat sample. It's a little darker then my previous runs but I somewhat expected it, as I didn't have any cheesecloth around so I used coffee filters and I didn't give them enough slack initially; the iso had to sit in the jar for an extra 20 seconds when I unbanded the filters so it wouldn't overflow. Still a nice dark amber sheeny slab so I'm happy :)

Very much a fan of the QWISO as it always comes out for me like rock candy....believe it's supposed to, but I very much like it being solid and able to be broken off with my fingers, rather then it be very gooey and messy. Perfect for either breaking off a little piece to stick in my vape or to dab.

This was the first concentrate i ever made many years ago, and turned out great just like yours--nice, shattery glass.
Regarding your smell issue, does your oven have a range hood that sucks up smells and smoke? Maybe too loud at night time in an apartment if you do.....
GSC rosin dabs for me, verrry vaped! :whoa:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick I was really excited about the possibility that someone I knew might have a chance of smuggling me a Kinder Egg into Washington.

But when I found out that the toy surprise would be replaced with ordinary old perfectly legal cannabis, I became disappointed.

@Enchantre I've had mostly CBD today, but am now going to be enjoying some of that grower's oil stuff whatever the heck it is from the market. Vapes me every which way I can think of and some that I forgot. Need it for pain tonight, but that and the 150 mg of medicated peanut butter should do the trick until tomorrow morning.

Wife had a shopping day with girlfriends in Portland, and I stayed home, went to the farmer's market, mowed the lawn with my awesome manual reel mower, and tuned up my tricycle for what might be the first ride of the season tomorrow.

Edit: challenged myself to vape a little bit of everything. So had one stem each of flowers, kief, and black tar hash. While the pain relief is necessary tonight, I'm fully enjoying a big blast of THC and assorted cannabinoids and terpenes in all their various forms.

Basically, I decided to get every kind of high I could get tonight, and I'm satisfied with the results.

Goodnight, Friends. .. . . .

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
@ChippyMalone I gotta say I admire your style and attitude - ferocious! So guess what we now have as a business plan? When we empty the Kinder Egg to make the CannaKinderEgg, we'll save the prizes and bring them in a ziplock bag, where they are also totally legal. Then, when you get your egg, you can toss the packing material into a vape or other disposal method, put the surprise back inside, and get yourself a nice $1200.00 fine in the comfort and convenience of your own home!

We could be hundredairs! The possibilities are limited!

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Sometimes I like to pick a phrase and then find reasons to insert it into my regular conversation.

I think "The possibilities are limited" is awesome.

Reminds me of my boarding school advisor who served as mentor/surrogate parent those years. Whenever he disagreed with one of my plans/proposals/ideas but had no authority to say no, he would say:

"Chippy, I'm right behind you on this one: far, far behind you. "

I almost loved that man in some ways, as he was a mentor who knew when to allow me to learn from my mistakes, but wise enough to step in before I got hurt. He was also childhood friends with the author, William S. Burroughs, which made for some very interesting evenings on a few occasions when I was invited to dinner with my literary hero. I had to sleep over on the couch because I would have been kicked out of school for being drunk if I returned to my 11th grade dorm. I ferment paint on that couch drunk as Mr. Burroughs typed on an old msnual typewriter, one which was given to me when I graduated because my mentor knew how much I idolized Mr. Burroughs at the time.

Anyway, if you ever receive a letter from me, it might be typed on that old typewriter.......

Oh, and I'm really clearly vaped after an E-Nano GonG full of fresh resin scraped from trimming scissors. Yummy stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom