Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
BUMP
6ytujJa.gif

Rockin some Joseph OG in the Solo. Also some Black Tonic high CBD strain.
I tried to find out about it. It must be a new strain, I couldn't find out anything.
It really works well for the pain.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
I've seen those patches for sale. Do your think it works at the patch site or do your think it is just another way to deliver the thc?

Oh, and I just want to say that I love hash. Real hash. Traditionally produced hash. Brown hash. Hash that has never bathed in solvents. Hash that had never been "blasted". Hash that doesn't look like candy. Hash that will never know the the sting of the torch and nail.

It's really too bad hash doesn't grow on trees.

I'm really vaped on hash, btw. Tonight a high CBD blend bubble hash from my favorite organic grower to set the mood. Debating the merits of kief vs. Black tar for the next round.

Some days, when I feel well enough to enjoy the fun side of cannabis, I just feel so amazingly lucky to have found myself in Washington state, and so thankful for the wonderful but soggy citizens who have welcomed this Bible Belt MMJ refugee to his new home.
I had a pretty solid full body high last night. I mean more than if I vaped a lot of a good sativa, or even a year ago if I'd taken several bong snaps of some solid sativa. The one I tried was marketed as THC - Indica, I think they also have CBD available, if they had THC-A I would try that - I'll be going back for more of these. My tolerance is probably pretty insane, but i still noticed effects; although they weren't necessarily "sleepiness" inducing they were certainly sleep-conducive as I don't remember lying in bed much, and the sleep I got was incredibly restful (Not a diagnosed insomniac but I certainly have lots of sleep issues, some related to back and shoulder pain which is why I started medicating with cannabis in the first place) I woke up more rested today than I've been in several months and got a shit ton of work done today!!!! I also used a lot less thc/dabs/vaping during the day today than I usually do, perhaps because I intook so much last night? That's not a word, and i know it.... fffff

Thanks for saying such nice things about this state. I feel incredibly fortunate to have been born and raised here in Washington - the Evergreen State... I moved away, down to the desert wasteland of Phoenix, Arizona just after high school (before I met Mary Jane), and incredibly quickly moved back. WA is something of a hippie haven with blue water and green trees, small islands where you're left alone, and only a few large cities... Lush life everywhere and really a perfect MJ growing climate on the western side of the state. We're pretty liberal up here.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
A lovely good morning here in western Washington. The shadow maker in the sky is peeking out through patches of clouds after a morning rain. And the Sweet Afghani is telling me to mske this morning last.

I'll tend the garden and then go down to the gardening store later. Maybe buy a little hash while I'm out with the money I found in an old coat last night.

killick

But I like it!
I started the day off with the right idea, but bad followthrough... I'm supposed to be checking the weather for another drive across a mountain pass, but decided to check the web first. Might as well clean a few things while I'm here, so in goes a couple of capsules into the Everclear wash glass on the desk. Give everything a quick swoosh, pull out and shake - so far so good. Hhmmm, I wonder if that cleared the reclaim off the tip <puts cartridge in mouth, and inexplicably sucks hard, getting a good shot of strong tincture> umm, OK, let's check the HI and make sure thats working, too.

Ok - everything works, but between the HI, the tincture, and the large tablespoon of cocobudder in my coffee - I'm gonna let the wife drive if we go anywhere...

:)

killick

But I like it!
@ChippyMalone - I realized a long time ago that, no matter how smart us guys think we are, ultimately we really aren't all that bright. We watch 'fails of the week' on Youtube, and recently saw a couple of episodes of 'The Science of Stupid' on NatGeo. Most everyone in all these examples is male, with the exception of 'people holding a rope to swing' are a mixed gender collection. I get far too much of a giggle out of these things, mostly because they almost all remind me of people I grew up with, or worked with in the military...

The upside of this is that I continue to get my wife giggling, sometimes multiple times a day, for no real reason that I can see. My wife is great ;)

Last edited:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick your wife and mine should form a support group.

Recently, I wanted a new more geographically appropriate "big floppy hat", now that I am in the wet Pacific Northwest instead of the hot and humid Bible Belt where my trusty lightweight brimmed saltwater fly fishing hat was useful. I found one, but my wife said it was too weird. She said that for a normal person, it would be quirky but acceptable, but that I am too weird in too many ways already to add that particular hat into the daily equation. So my hunt continues.

I was thrilled to find that my favorite hash has reappeared at a local dispensary. It apparently takes several months to make and this time I bought four half gram tubs.

ChippyMalone,
Reactions: killick

Enchantre

Oil Painter
A lovely good morning here in western Washington. The shadow maker in the sky is peeking out through patches of clouds after a morning rain. And the Sweet Afghani is telling me to mske this morning last.

I'll tend the garden and then go down to the gardening store later. Maybe buy a little hash while I'm out with the money I found in an old coat last night.
We don't believe you about some "shadow maker in the sky"... this whole "day star" thing is just a myth, used to scare children. Shadows are just fuzzy things that you MIGHT see if the cloud cover is bright enough....

Oh, and in regards to the hat... your wife just needs a little more time in WA, I think... the weirder you are, the better, here. Really.

I just dabbed a bit of ACDC x Blue Harlequin... waiting to see what will happen.

I'd LOVE to learn how to do real hash... I have occasionally picked up something called 'hash' at the dispensary... but have had very mixed - and by mixed, I mean disappointing - results.

BTW!!!! both you, Chippy, and @CarolKing & @sasNW too! the Son Organics Washington Farmers Market is this Saturday, at the Black Lake Grange. Hubby and I will be attending, unless something horrible happens... hopefully nothing involving some mythical shadow maker in the sky... and hope to see you there!

killick

But I like it!
@ChippyMalone My buddy from Fla gets a good ribbing wearing his Florida hat pretty much anywhere outside of Fla (and even then people snicker :)

I just stick with a good old fashioned boonie cap - they never were in style, so they never really go out. My wife disagrees, so we have some ballcaps for 'special' occasions...

PS - just got a new shipment in - 110g! I just put some in a jar in the freezer, and am doing QA on some of the rest. I can hear this little voice in the back of my head 'Boss - da plane! Da plane!', which can only mean I'm approaching Heat Island. Again. :haw:

killick,

Unisonruss

If that came from Southern Oregon I probably know who grew it . . . :nod:

wetdream_3.jpg

---
wetdream_4.jpg

---
wetdream_1.jpg
Gorgeous! No I'm not in Oregon, I'm in So. California. I would do anything if I could grow those kinds of buds...I rely on dispensaries as I live in a pretty small place.

Unisonruss,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Gorgeous! No I'm not in Oregon, I'm in So. California. I would do anything if I could grow those kinds of buds...I rely on dispensaries as I live in a pretty small place.
Cool. I was thinking the world was getting a little too small around here. One thing I will point out is the red lettering on the package. That means "TEST STRAIN". The Wet Dream I have is a cross between Blue Dream and OG Kush. Now I know a half pound is a little large on the sample size but oh well . . . it was free . . . :D

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick that sounds like a lovely delivery! Happy day for you! I haven't had anywhere near that amount in front of me since I harvested the one outdoor plant i was given as a gift last summer.

My current "big floppy hat" actually is a boonie hat, just one made of a lightweight sunblocking quick drying material. It was essential when I was at the research stations in Panama and the Bahamas. I wore it with the chin strap snug while scuba diving because we were working in very shallow water despite the need for breathing apparatus. I think the main problem with the hat is all of the decorative pins. My wife wishes she had not encouraged me to add the first novelty souvenir pin which I actually resisted. Now you have to be careful putting it on because it can be a lot like wearing an inside out porcupine on my head, and I don't even want to think about what might happen if I sustained any sort of head injury while wearing it, as I'd get the amateur acupuncture treatment of a lifetime!

We don't believe you about some "shadow maker in the sky"... this whole "day star" thing is just a myth, used to scare children. Shadows are just fuzzy things that you MIGHT see if the cloud cover is bright enough....

Oh, and in regards to the hat... your wife just needs a little more time in WA, I think... the weirder you are, the better, here. Really.

Looking back, I see how I had a really hard time living in Alabama for over a decade. I think it was only my general positive outlook that made it bearable for an eccentric fellow to endure a very rigid conservative society. I definitely always thought twice about just how high I was willing to fly my freak flag, and it was best to keep a more straight edge appearance in most situations.

All that being said, we made a wonderful home and lots of great friends in Birmingham while we were there, and it was the most liberal spot by far in the state. Recent funky revitalization of the downtown area and some gentrification in some formerly run down areas was creating a small pocket of eccentric liberalism where you actually heard words like 'locavore" and the very first critical mass type bike rides are taking place. Sort of like a tiny neighborhood that is a microcosm of all the awesome things that are everywhere here in Washington.

And you are right. I have found that it is one heck of a lot easier to be my natural weird self here than anywhere I've ever lived. There are so many weird people, and since I have no friends, I've learned that other weird looking people I see like me are generally approachable and friendly once you engage them a bit. It's not at all true that people are cold/unfriendly here. You just have to be the one to make the first move.

I do wish I could join you for the farmer's market, but I'm still not able to spend an hour in the car at one time. I'm up to about 30 minutes before I've got to stop for a good while and walk around, so Tacoma and Lakewood and south of Seattle are my limits right now for how far I can easily travel. But keep inviting me because I really want to go. And if you ever come to anything like that in Tacoma, I will definitely be there!

@t-dub Maybe if you opened up all those vacuum packed bags, I could just start driving south, roll down the window, and just follow my nose to your place? Well, I'd have to pick up @Enchantre on the way and maybe she can do some of the driving that I cannot. I'm sure your grower friend would appreciate our feedback on the new strains, and we'd only be doing it for science.

@CarolKing I'm intrigured with the Black Tonic CBD you describe. I really need some new CBD meds and my favorite growers don't have anything I like right now. Would love to hear your review of it after a few tries.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Did you think I wouldn't notice?

@Enchantre and my other Western Washington friends : I now have photographic evidence to prove the existence of the mythological Day Star or Shadow Maker. Like photos of Sasquatch, it's blurry and it went behind a tree before I could get out my camera. But if you look closely, you'll see there is an unnatural brightness behind the trees that I'm sure could really be it! See for yourself!

kh7Q3rq.jpg

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
I can't think of a more subversive recurring comic role in the early evening time slot! The Birth of Chick Lady ranks right up there, with dad screaming at the boy 'what did you do!' as the 1/2 chicken baby comes out of the egg, and immediately bonds with grandma... But still, funny in it's own wierd way :)

If you are after some demented British TV you could do worse than Bottom. The first episode starts out somewhat dry, but put up with it. It's probably best not to be drinking anything while watching... Ditto for Peep Show.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Peep Show was brilliant!

Outrageous and contagious!

As brilliant as this 25%THC Candy strain I picked up yesterday. I was so enthralled with the black tar hash that I forgot I picked up a gram just to taste it. One little stem and I'm a house cleaning fool this afternoon.

Will watch your suggestions tonight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom