Maconheiro
Staff member
fuck-dat-shit-imma-chill.jpg

Bumpity bump bump.

:peace:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@Enchantre It looks like, out of the literally billions and billions of FC subscribers - it's just us two! If we were closer we could hold hands across the WA BC border :)

Bumpity....
Well I'm between you two geographically, so I get to hold both of your hands.:shrug:

I bought a new cane today. Bought a t-handled hiking/trekking pole that will suit my needs for an all terrain adjustable length cane for lurking in the forest. Everything I really wanted: it looks a bit more like hiking equipment than most canes, it has a shock absorber, hard carbide tip and snow basket for winter or slippery surfaces, and adjustable to any length I will need. And it met the approval of my rehab teaching wife. And the best part. . . . . . it only cost $20.

As excited as I am to have the tool I need, it's another harsh reminder that I am moving towards being more disabled than I am and there is literally nothing I can do to stop it. Working through the mental part of it is really rough on me sometimes. And I'm the guy that is normally the one pointing out the ray of sunshine in the hurricane, so I'm at a loss tonight.

I'm also disappointed in myself because I ran out of the samples of the CBD massage oils the nice people at the dispensary gave me the other day so I could get by before I made my own. I really think they were helping, and when I was able to go into town today to the store I forgot to buy coconut oil. I hadn't been able to go into town for several days, so I can't just run down and get some. I really wanted to finally do something with my AVB, and now that i really could use it, I can't. I filled 5 gel capsules with finely ground AVB, ate the last caramel, and I just hope to fall asleep.

Oh, did I mention that now laying down is on my list of painful positions. WTF do I do now? I can't sleep standing up like a cow!!!

But I did take two fantastic walks on this most beautiful day here in Washington. Just my standard PT hike: down the hill to the mailboxes, through the woods, and down to the end of the field where it drops off a clff down to the Puyallup River Valley. I don't have a view of Mt. Rainier from my home, as the trees have grown up over the years to obscure it, but the privacy is well worth it anyway. So it is always a surprise to see what the big volcano will look like when I come around the bend as I near the half way point.

I wanted to stay longer and wait for the setting sun to light the volcano on fire, but the sun had already set on our side of the valley and it was getting colder by the minute by the time I made it to the bottom and it takes me over an hour to baby step up the it the 1/2 mile or so back up the hill to the house. I love those nights when the setting sun sets the glaciers on fire and it looks like the volcano is covered in hot lava.

We have Lahar warning sirens here and "Volcano Escape Routes" marked so that people can get out of the valleys before a 50 foot tall wall of boiling mud and house sized boulders destrroys everything from Orting to Tacoma. But when that happens, I will be sitting exactly in this spot above the valley, watching the cities floating by below. I do like this particular moment before the actual sunset, because you can watch a the shadow of this side of the hill create the sunset on the fields and farm houses below. It zips across the valley at an alarming rate for a few seconds at the end. . . . . .

If I did not have this reward to look forward to , there is no way that I could endure this necessary difficult hike each day. Anybody around is welcome to come see it if you want. . . .

PO5Ybvz.jpg

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have hiking poles I use on difficult days when I walk on the trails. I need assistance at times while walking and when I use the walking poles it really helps me. My feet stiffen and cramp up. Having my portable vape with me I can medicate. The Arizer Air is very discreet. It will come in handy.

Bump Bump. I have some Skywalker OG and some Super Dank shatter tonight in the D020 bubbler along with the Solo.
HPIM8484.png

Last edited:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@Enchantre and @CarolKing you must tell me about this Skywalker OG

Both of you are touting this Jedi mind altering strain today, and i think that at least one of you if not both live relatively close enough that we could have a future discussion about the strain by name as if it is something more than just a concept, but is actually an existing thing that I could go to the store and buy the exact same thing you have. I need very solid, reliable pain relief and I don't give a crap about couchlock for the moment, so I'm open to any south Puget sound options, preferrably close to Tacoma area.

Is there an Analytical 360 or other independent analytical lab's test results page for the exact strain from the exact dispensary/grower you acquire this from. Until i know a grower personally and have seen their crop to crop consistency, i expect recent analytical test results just as the dispensary or grower expects my mmj authorization to be current and valid. I'm a former analytical chemist from the FDA regulated pharmaceutical industry, so I'm kind of a stickler for legitimate test results if I'm paying dispensary prices for medicine. I just can't afford to buy medicine that contains more or less active ingredients than I believe it to have because my life depends on it.

For once, I'd like to see a discussion online about a strain that isn't just a circle jerk about how everyone in the country loves the words "Girl Scout Cookies", because no matter where you live, you can always find a grower or dealer willing to agree with you about which currently popular strain name you want to call your bag of marijuana.

Oh, and I'm now just lightly vaped. My wonderful wife found me about 4 hours ago crying and baby stepping my way across the house from the guest room to our bedroom, as the small bed is memory foam and our big bed is adjustable air bed and my needs change from day to day. She helped me into the big bed, brought me a glass of milk and the last medicated fudge and stroked my hair until i stopped crying and fell asleep. asleep. I'm at one of those transitional times for a chronic pain patient in which I'm desperately exploring my options for how I can do things like sleep most comfortably. I'm trying a tall pile of quilts as a mattress soon, but need to find even more quilts at thrift stores, so that is my mission this weekend.

We LOVE handmade quilts and afghans and especially love the fact that vintage ones made by long dead grandmothers and great grandmothers have fallen so far out of style that you can buy never used ones at estate and thrift stores cheaper than shop rags by the pound. All those grannies worked so hard and saved them for decades in mothball lined cedar chests, only for them to be tossed aside as garbage once the will has been read.

If you've ever wished you'd collected a lot of that one thing you used to be able to buy for nothing twenty years ago but now is worth a fortune, I highly suggest you buy handmade functional fabric arts made by the last generation of women in our modern society who grew up making their own clothes. Never in human history will blankets be made like that again and China cannot ever mass produce them. There is an unnoticed rapidly dwindling supply of these unique items, and that is the market indicator for future collectible value. In contrast, anything mass produced in our lifetime as a collectible item is not actually ever going to have long term value regardless of its current desirability.

Anyway, this middle of the night vsping session is over and I should be able to get a couple hours sleep before getting up to help my wife get ready for work.

Did you folks know that Papa Smurf was the first medical marijuana patient to invent BHO? It's true. I just laughed so hard looking at my milk that my wife just yelled at me for waking her up on a "school night" which is funny since she hasn't been in school in 15 years.

I love all you people here. I really do.

2e011mv.jpg

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
@ChippyMalone i enjoy reading your posts (except for pain, but that's just an unfortinate part of life that to many of us get to live with), and it seems we share a lot of views and values. I was home a few months ago for my dad's funeral. Months before that his SO passed away and dad wound up in hosp with heart issues. I must have made 30 of the 8 hour round trips to help sort through the stuff. Dad worked for Caterpiller for almost 40 years, and his collection of tools was not insignificant. We sold all the stuff that was 80s and newer, and kept everything from the 60s and 70s - heavy quality tools stamped 'made in canada (and usa of course). There was also a bunch of 'heirlooms' that dad picked up from his parents when they moved into homes, including the late 60s vintage, lightbulb powered fireplace. We donated a bunch of that stuff to goodwill when we found we couldn't give it away. I kept the quilts from grandma tho.

Regarding pain have you tried any of the mj supplements available? I don't know a lot about them, but do have Nabilone to supplement. A couple of colleagues swear by sub-lingua Sativex and Marinol, bit i don't know if they vape as well. I'll check. (These are more mil vets, but they live a few time zones east).

In keeping with the thread i had a couple of nabilone for brekkie, and am in the back of the grand cherokee going to breakfast. I'm vaping while wife drives and mil keeps her company. Go team :)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Skywalker OG is available in the Olympia area... I have shatter from a booth at the PaulieG's Sunday MMJ market. We are also thinking about trying the Tacoma MMJ Farmer's market on Sunday - it's on Pacific Ave, I think. I'll have to Google it again.

I hate when it hurts to lay down, too. I've had those nights where I've been circling the apartment like a fuckin' spectre, as I can't find a place where I can actually rest. I'm sure I'll have them again.

We got rid of the western style bed almost entirely. We have 100% organic futons filled with kapok & eco wool. Took a few weeks to get them smushed/settled/fluffed to perfection, and then every week, it's refluff! We've had them for four months now, and I'm sleeping way better, and the breathing problems I used to have while sleeping have diminished to almost nothing. We also no longer have much for western seating, either...

I am amazingly vaped this morning... waked, vaked, caffeinated....

EDITED to correct source for concentrate...

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have the Skywalker OG cannabis and the Super Dank shatter. The Sywalker OG is one of the best strains I've used.

I live in the same area as @Enchantre, we were going to the same MMJ Farmers Market until the County closed them down temporarily. Hopefully we will hear some positive about this in the new year. It was great being able to talk to the growers and get certified organic products.

I fixed a typo above. Duper Dank.

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
Just back from brunch with wife, MIL, and a friend who just returned from the UK yesterday. I'm only just realizing that with my increased prescription (from 1 to 3 g/day) that I'm pretty much medicating all the time. So after brunch my UK friend goes outside for a ciggie, and I go to keep him company. He pulls his lighter out and lights up. I pull out Inhalater and turn to auto. We both start puffing away when Al asks 'can you do that here?', which got me to thinking that, technically, I could be doing this at the table in the restaurant! I've never had anyone tell me that I couldn't vape there.

Which got me to wondering - since my scrip increased I'm vaping every hour or two, regardless of where I am. Last night I was vaping while dog walking through a police station park by the godkids house.

So I'm in a large city, vaping my face off everywhere, and it feels kinda... different somehow. All the things I did here when I was healthy feels much different medicated. Neither better or worse, just different, and kinda comfortable. I'm looking forward to getting back to our wee village of 500, but the 1.3 million wasn't as bad as I anticipated :)

Ps - in case it's not obvious - bump...

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@Enchantre I'm making your massage oil today.

1 14 oz jar of organic oil, 1,7 ounces AVB very finely ground, 7 grams of heavily discounted poorly cured Blue Diesel that medicates much better than it looked or smelled, and an unweighed big fistful of outdoor Bubva Kush. Oh, and I found about 2 grams of BHO reclaim that had been drying in the water heater closet for a couple months.

My goal is to make this oil as potent as I can for putting in ca most potent medicine I can make with we what I got to work with because I just have to be able to sleep a full night.

I dropped by the shop for a few medibles for bed time and they had a recently tested strain at 29+% THC and another over fee28% The most I've ever had was less than 25 I think. I must say that it was fun for a while. Lots of giggling and dog and cat play on the floor. I m eating a chocolate edible and hoping for better sleep tonight.

So I'm vaped, but not looking forward to what tonight will bring. I would love to sleep through "First 4:20" for a change.

Sometimes playing medieval alchemist medical marijuana user is a lot of fun. But sometimes, when you are just in way too much pain, having to taje 2 days to lookmake your own medicine is not fun at all. I just want to rub some medicated oil on my back, but it will be two days before it's ready.

Just realized that I've taken over six hours to write this. Discouraged. Can't believe I vaped two strains tonight that were way more potent that anything I've ever had in my 43 years on this planet, and I genuinely don't care enough to remember the strain names.

Edit: looks like I got my sleep without having to endure First 4:20. Yay. The Wrecking Ball peanut butter chocolate and the super potent indicas did the trick.

@Enchantre and @CarolKing

I would love to go to a mmj farmers market. Had no idea they had one in Tacoma. If you go, I'd love to meet a friend since I obly have a tiny few friends here yet other than my nice retired doctor neighbor I talk to most days.

Last edited by a moderator:

killick

But I like it!
So pardon the questions but how do these farmers markets work? Is it just like a regular farmers market, with stalls full of tables covered in buds and medibles? Do you need a license to go? I'm wondering, as I don't wanna take anything across the border next time we go camping in the states, but Washington state is minutes away, and if it's simply a matter of finding a farmers market then I'm all good for camping! Or I'll just stay on this side of the border and blow vape residue at the border weasels :)

When I was down there last spring I met a guy selling Hermiston watermelons on the side of the road in Oregon. We got to chatting and the guy was a licensed grower, so I told him that I was just waiting for my patient card to become legal. We bought a watermelon and the guy carried it back to the truck for us, and when I went to pay him he said 'thanks for visiting', wouldn't take any cash. It made a nice day that much nicer!

Edit - and just to ensure the thread is on topic - I'm vaped. I'm pretty much either about to vape, or just finishing vaping. Or making medibles. I have a hobby :)

On an unrelated note I never go to movies. I'm just not into the crowds, and can't tolerate to much standing around. But I'll go every year or two for the technology - 3d, IMAX, that sorta thing. Neighbours have spare tix to The Hobbit at IMAX, so I'm prepping now, and have just reloaded the trusty INH05 - Popcorn and high THC indica should make for a magical evening!
:borg: :worms: :leaf: :science: :lmao:

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The MMJ markets that I know of require a WA State MMJ recommendation at the entrance. Once you are past that, it is indeed a bunch of tables with jars of bud, racks of concentrates, some ejuice/bho/vape pen dealers, more edibles than you can imagine, and everyone wants you to TRY their stuff.

Pace yourself if you go.

killick

But I like it!
I just realized - last time I saw a movie buzzed was Heavy Metal. When did that comes out? 79?

killick,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
I didn't make it down the highway in time to see it in imax, but I did see interstellar at the cineplex recently. If I see one movie a year at the theater I consider it an accomplishment. It was a great flick! I had the lower level to myself because the balcony was fullish, and yes I used my ff during the feature it was fun :spliff:

killick

But I like it!
i stood in the lobby entry door to outside and ran INH on auto for 5 min. On the way out I used it in the mall, before heading to the car. No one seemed to notice anything at all. Either it's a stealthy enough unit, or no one really cares. I mean they likely care about important stuff, and my vaporizing in a mall isn't really important. The movie was fun in 3D IMAX tho, especially in the right frame of mind!

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
I wish I could sit in a movie theater seat. The last movie I saw was the LEGO movie. We went to the early matinee when school was in session and I was able to lay across 5 seats with a couple pillows.

I have to say I really do hate First 4:20. The dog is in the kitchen precleaning last nights pots and pans. I made a fucking awesome raspberry rhubarb pie and shared it with my neighbor who is a newly retired doctor and his adorable wife. He's the most humble and down to earth dude. Wears hand sewn Indian moccasins if he is not barefoot at any time of the year and drives a 30 year old pick up truck that he boasts he has never washed.

Anyway, we bought his dad's house next door after his parents moved into assisted living, and he told us last night that his father played an incredible role in human history. He was among a group of nine young nuclear physicists recruited from MIT and Cal Tech to design and build the trigger for the first atomic bomb. He was a lifelong pacifist who believed that being the first to detonate this device during World War 2 might save humanity. At this time in history, only a tiny handful of people on earth even knew that such a device was theoretically possible, so this left a pacifist academic nuclear physicist in the most unique situation imaginable.

Sunrise edit: I'm now home after a crappy trip to Wal-Mart. I only darken their door for one thing: cat litter. I've got a fucking cat that will piss on things we already like the smell of if we do not buy this one kind of cat litter that only Wal-Mart sells. So every once in a while, I find a time like First 4:20 when I can go into that hell hole anonymously, roll a cart to the back, fill it with 240 pounds of cat litter, and get the hell out of there as fast as I can.

So when I get up to the register, the cashier is chatting away with the assistant manager and another employee. I greet the trio with a friendly "Good morning, ladies!" She literally holds up her finger to shush me like a toddler to let me know that I have to wait until her conversation about how much she likes to eat some particular dessert is over before she will check me out. I stand there astonished, literally speechless.

The next thing she says to me is "$106.32"

I look directly at her eyes and say "Excuse me?".

She repeats the price of my cat litter.

I maintain my gaze at her sunken empty eye sockets and repeat "Excuse me?"

This repeats until she finally realizes that I will not accept an answer from her until she submits to looking directly at my eyes without diverting her gaze. I've studied animal behavior and I know that one of the things that most human beings are terrified of is gazing directly into the eyes of a stranger. You can use this trick to take control of situations like this and turn them into an ashamed little toddler caught with their hand in the cookie jar. You become the terrifying childhood monster of an authority figure for a few seconds and can pretty much take complete mental control of their body for the next minute or two.

"You just shushed me like a child so that you could finish your conversation about cookies and then greeted me with a number." I turn to the assistant manager and say "Is this how you train your associates to interact with customers, particularly disabled ones (yes, I played the cripple card)?"

All three of them stand speechless, as I pull out my little notebook and write their three names down.

"I know your names, but what I really want to know is the name of the general manager who is coming in after your midnight shift so that he and I can sit down to lunch some day this next week and figure out how his store is going to do a better job treating their disabled customers. Now which one of you is going to push this 300 pound cart out to my car and unload my kitty litter?"

Best fucking walk of shame you ever saw a Walmart Assistant Manager be forced to do.

This is the Wal-Mart whose pharmacy staff lost control of their inventory of a controlled substance that I am prescribed and is now under investigation by the Washington Pharmacy Board because they tried to blame a customer for the fact that one of their employees was stealing drugs from sick people. They really need to keep my picture behind the registers as one of the disabled hippie dudes not to fuck with.

I swear to God, if Wal-Mart one day stops selling this specific variety of this specifiic brand of cat litter, this old as fuck cat dies that day (I'm only kidding. He's my adorable little asshole of a cat and I love him to pieces. He only likes me and Saint Bernard dogs because he thinks he is one, as he was an orphan at 3 days old and was raised by one of my dogs as his own. He also bites me at least fifty times a day, the little fucker).

And now, I want to show you the difference between how my wife sees things and how I see things. She received a pair of socks for Christmas which she believed to be literally the ugliest socks ever made. Baby vomit brown with baby girl pink that my tomboy of a wife really would never wear. But when I saw these unwanted ugly socks, I had just one thought:

BONG COZY !!!!!
Virtual non-existent fantasy Fuck Combustion prize for the first person who can guess which "Cheap, High Quality Bubbler I keep under my new Bong Cozy???

NZTqibi.jpg

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
What a great neighbour to have. It kinda sucks that you have the other one as well.

The seats in this IMAX all move, the backs tilt, the seat base moves fore and aft. I can usually wedge myself into a position that doesn't require constant movement, and I have painkillers handy for any issues. But it's only once a year-ish, and only for technology - I didn't really follow the story, but enjoyed dodging axes and flying beasts. The best part of the experience was the frame of mind. I vaped enroute to the theatre, again in the lobby, and again as we were leaving. I debated firing it up during the 3 hour movie, but didn't. The experience was much more positive than anticipated.

If I only learned one thing last year, it's that Walmart delivers orders over $100. Our friends with the 'petting zoo' 200 lb pot belly pig, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 4 hamsters) has taught me, it's that Walmart delivers on orders over $100. That means to your step, which means less humping stuff. Thats how we buy our water softener salt. I can't manhandle that stuff like I could, so it goes from the delivery van to the ATV, and then I can get it right where it needs to go with minimal damage to the back (or the wife - she tries to do everything, regardless of whether I *think* I can or not... she is a true angel, and if it wasn't for her I'd be in a lot worse shape right now.

PS - I'm not fully bumped right now, but I'm working on it :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom