Budget herb vaporizer for microdosing

Alexis

Depending on the torch you use, anywhere between 4 – 10 seconds (multi-flame torches are by far the quickest).

You've tried a butane vaporizer? Which one?

I personally don't think you can purchase a safe (and effective) electric vaporizer in the price range you indicated.
Have you seen the fairly new Sapphire vaporizer by Storm? Only £55 at Vapefiend. It works very well, hits like a desktop. Very smooth, good taste which doesnt go bad at all, actually much more pleasant and smoother vapor than the vapcaps (which I use every day).

Fast extraction, very good effects. Potent. Incredibly easy to use, tiny, light. All round surprisingly good for such a cheap device. I have to mention it because thereis no word out there on this one yet, when it should be getting a lot of attention.

:cool:Community- meet the Sapphire.:rockon:

Ps. I wont call it a microdosing vape though. I think the bowl holds 0.2 to 0.25, and vapes it all very evenly and fairly quickly too. I expect it can work with smaller loads. But the Sapphire will appeal to heavier users who have a higher tolerance and like/need to run through a fair amount of material.

Alexis,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sapphire looks like an Starry rebrand

Ramahs,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sapphire looks like an Starry rebrand
Yes but without replacable battery and surely not a microdosing vape.

For micro dosing here my recommandations, the 3 first are the cheaper:

- Fog by X-Vape is a champ for microdosing
- Vaponic is a butane powered vape which taste the best
- DynaVap
- Imp&Touch by MistVape

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah. Ya can't get much better than Dynavap for microdosing and/or general efficiency.

I can take ABV left over from many electronic vapes, and still get enough out of it to get high again from my Dynavap vapes.

Top Bottom