Bud and Breakfast......

lwien

MVnTXzr.jpg

http://www.budandbfast.com/about-60minutes

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@lwien - Great find!

Tripadvisor has 110 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 stars. All types of folks are welcome from the far left to the far right. The review by a traditional repub was interesting as they expected to be uncomfortable due to expecting more of the staff/clientele to be left leaning and exclusionary. Turned out the interaction with everyone was warm, friendly and was the highlight of the stay. Some complaints about price per night ($300 to $400) and furnishings. Another interesting complaint was video being shot for a documentary after the 60 minutes piece aired where the customer didn't think it was appropriate because those staying were blind-sided and didn't want to be involved. The hotel said they didn't know there would be video but didn't attempt to stop it.

So jealous.....Another fine example of my recent 'legalization envy' due to living in a non-legal state.

C No Ego

they can't sell anything. It must be given free.
and so far, smoking isn't allowed without installing a very expensive sprinkler system.
vapes and edibles will be it for now.

We need to make it law to have a vaporizer on every street corner for emergency purposes.... emergency inhalers that calm the masses... peace devices... one day soon when people wake more but soon!

StickyShisha2

Apparently some of the locals are going to go out of their way to try to stop this B&B in Maine from happening.
they don't seem to have a problem with the several bars in town but a place where the demon herb is consumed has them in fits.

is there a way to get some of the social action warriors of the FC community to help?

StickyShisha2

well they are going to open up August 15th
she just sent me a link to her website.

I like that she lists all the local businesses and restaurants, but i would want to know if any of them were involved in the attempt to keep her from opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom