Bubblers from MistVape

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
@little maggie looks like you got a free bubbler, congrats.
I have one of my friends running some wood cutting tests to see if my fence idea will work. If it does I'll post some pics and if you are interested we can talk. I could easily make you a 18 to 14 mm adapter in wood. The more I use the WonG with the Essence the more I like it. The wood stems seem to produce more vapor sooner, maybe because the wood doesn't sink the heat like glass imo.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
The Beer Bottle Bubbler v2.4
Replaced the valve with a new push button brass valve. I could go to stainless but since there is no heat at the valve I think brass is fine. The valve needs to open a bit more, it is a little restricted in this build. The design works well however.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Went to the glass shop today, he has some nice dabber cups.
ZbdN39K.jpg

Here it is on a rig
ZokJg9X.jpg

These are american made quartz dabbers, $38. Message me if interested.
don't have a price on the rig but I can find out if you are interested.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Posted this in the Essence thread but wanted to make sure everyone here saw it.
The vent valve is improved with higher flow volume for a better clear out. The valve in the video is made from stainless steel. I'm really happy with this design, if anyone is interested let me know.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Latest bubbler from the glass shop
5sg4cqD.jpg
cq5ywKx.jpg

This one has a carb valve in the middle
Then the latest BBB v3.0
cxb7NSU.jpg

Solid walnut base, walnut riser and the air path is all maple, SS and glass. The carb valve is brass.
The mouthpiece is ebony.
Cool thing is the unit is modular so if something breaks it is easy to replace. Here is the connector/down stem assembly.
xsrMPvy.jpg

The wood connector and the down spout are connected with silicone tubing.
One is on the way to the testers lab.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Did a little video with a Touch and the new Glass Bubbler. Haven't named this yet, I'm thinking the Mist Cup, I like it. What do you think?
Here's the vid, same as my IG feed.
Trying to calculate a price on this but I think under $100 is possible. Charlie Parker "Meanderin'" in the background.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I'm slow moving and this still isn't the video I wanted. But I hope you guys enjoy the footage regardless, expect more.

I find airflow is much greater without the base. I'd love to see a top only compatibility. Currently much carb doesn't really do much from what I've seen, previous carb was more effective so I am hoping the carb will either just be removed or fixed. @mistvaporizer I am sure you are but consider that people are not going to want to purchase this for usage with only the Essence. It does work with a lot of vapes I have but some like the OG MistVape don't really work comfortably. I can move the bottle so its hanging off the side and the MistVape works.

This thing is seriously gorgeous guys, my totally unsteady hand couldn't get that great of shots but its a lot more appealing than I had first thought.

You can use variable sizes of bottles which is an awesome feature. I really just want to buy oddly shaped bottles for variety.

If you guys want to know anything ask.

LargeLeaf

Figured I'd start a new thread since the bubblers can be used with either the Touch, Essence or any vape that can plug into a 14 mm joint.
The Beer bottle bubbler v2.1 is here
I used a nice piece of maple for the base and various pieces. Made the vertical tubes 3/8" glass.
CX0w7IW.jpg

Added some holes on one end to store stems or whatever
At the business end you install a vape where the Essence sits and plug in your fav stem next to it.
tqb88lX.jpg

Still refining the design but the basics are working great. One thing I want to add is way to "open" the line coming from the vape for clearing the bubbler of vapor. I can think of several ways to do it but it has to be easy to implement and very effective.

The glass shop is making the other bubbler which will be like a beer can with two female joint on the top.

Im kind of curious on how long you have been working on this but keep up the good work, seems like something people would want to buy.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
@LargeLeaf I've been tinkering with this since at least last September. Every time I get a break from making vapes I work on it some more. Last test unit that paytonpenn tried had a couple minor issues. I am going to rework where the whip plugs in, right now it could interfere with the vape. Also I want to put the valve in a glass sleeve so it can be removed for cleaning or replacement. Maybe next week I'll have time to make some new parts. I put the small glass bubbler on the website, without the carb valve, but haven't added this yet. If you are interested msg me and we can talk about it.

datayoda

Just happened to do some research on bubblers I could connect with my MVT and saw this thread. VERY interested in the Mist Cup. My question is how many good draw do you get with that setup. Worried that you have to make a new bowl too often.

one more thing: what is the height of that thing in inches?

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
@datayoda the MistCup is 3.5" to the top of the cup. 5.5" to the top of the connector where the vape plugs in. I don't have stock on these but can get one for you within a week or two. Available with or without the carb valve.
Based on feedback from paytonpenn the carb valve is good for on demand vapes but not so good with continuously on vapes since when you open the valve it still pulls some air through the vape. With the Touch or Essence the carb valve rocks.

mistvaporizer,
Top Bottom