Brilliant Cut Grinder

VapeForHealth

Factory seconds are back and 15% off with FLASHSALE2023
Thanks Grass Yes! I had already chosen the grinder I wanted, and was waiting for a sale or a factory second, and I got both!

I ordered as soon as I saw your post over the weekend, so hopefully they will ship it out soon. It did say "ready to ship" on the factory seconds page, but maybe they are a bit behind. Regardless, I am looking forward to finally getting my hands on a BCG!

For anyone who is still on the fence about buying a BCG, the sale is still on until August 31. There are still quite a few factory seconds left, and this coupon is good site-wide, so you can use it for the other grinders if you do not prefer a factory second.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Any idea, why they dont produce a large stainless steel version?
Nothing specific, but the world of grinders for cannabis industry is huge and there are a lot of SS grinders available now. It doesn't surprise me that BCG would take baby steps, especially since they already have one size to sell; if they made a second size, maybe they would be competing with themselves, to some degree? Could happen...
So far, they still don't even have a selection of plates for the SS model (other than medium), if I'm recalling correctly.

vapviking,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Ned Bogan

Nothing specific, but the world of grinders for cannabis industry is huge and there are a lot of SS grinders available now. It doesn't surprise me that BCG would take baby steps, especially since they already have one size to sell; if they made a second size, maybe they would be competing with themselves, to some degree? Could happen...
So far, they still don't even have a selection of plates for the SS model (other than medium), if I'm recalling correctly.
They presently offer fine, medium and coarse SS plates as well as the 3-plate set in either matte or polished SS.
I'm looking forward to a large, polished, Rasta tricolor SS model. Well -- I can daydream anyhow, right?

-green-

I asked them that question a couple months ago. Their reply was that they intend to, that the plans are in the works and evolving, but that they didn't have any ETA for a large SS model at the time I asked them.
They answered more or less the same to me today.
Would you recommend the medium or coarse plate for a Tinymight?

-green-,

Ned Bogan

They answered more or less the same to me today.
Sorry, but I have to cop another "No idea" here. Weed and I have been old friends for decades, but I'm new to present-day technology beyond the level of EZ Wider papers. I got my first grinder a couple months ago and I'm just now stumbling into vapes.

Ned Bogan,
Reactions: -green-

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there any way to color stainless steel except by PVD coating? Because I don't want that on my grinder.

It's been a while but the previous plans for making color steel BCG was going to be to put aluminum shell on the outside with the full SS on the inside... They always have new stuff in the works

Medium but that depends what you like and how you will be using it...

Ned Bogan

Another of life's cruel jokes played on me... When I communicated w/ the BCG folks two months ago, they gave me the clear impression that the large SS model was off somewhere in the foggy future and definitely not any kind of "right around the corner." Rather than wait for an uncertain possibility or unfounded hope, I ordered a large aluminum 3-plate set in the colors I wanted. My set is still "in shipping" (which takes a CRAZY long time due to the disappointingly ineffective and slow shipping method they use) right now. I really wish they'd been more forthcoming with me two months ago. If I'd had any idea the large SS model would be released right now, I would've waited. Oh well---TFB for me.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Do all BCGs have that ugly bottom now? Or do the aluminum still have the gem cut bottom?

Grass Yes,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I've always wished the aluminum had a flat bottom, if for no other reason than to differentiate it from the top :shrug:
I suppose I would not object to a flat bottom if the one for the SS didn't look so cheap. Although I think the gem cut fits perfectly in the hand.

I've never had a problem telling the top from the bottom but I can understand why someone might have it flipped over some time.

Grass Yes,

Durbandream

Just got a factory second BCG with a coarse plate. I like it so far. Compared to my Flower Mill Mini, the Flower Mill is more solidly built and feels more premium, you could throw it into a wall and it wouldn't get damaged or open. The BCG feels a little less tightly machined but on the other hand the turning action is satisfyingly smooth and I like the coarser grind, though the Flower Mill produces a fluffier product. I'm glad I have both but since Flower Mill is a trash company that put their own customers at risk for greed I enthusiastically recommend the BCG over FM.

Durbandream,

BiPolarBear

This is fake right?... [link redacted]
It's a 4 piece so no magnet coming up the middle of the bottom and I never seen anyone show the little black tool that came with this. Do they even make 4 pieces?? Came in 3 days. 50$ But was free cause I used points from a MOM. I can't even find pics of the packaging they come in or an "unboxing" anywhere.

20230908-155449.jpg

20230908-155516.jpg

Modnote: Edited to remove link to counterfeit

Last edited by a moderator:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This is fake right?... [link redacted]
It's a 4 piece so no magnet coming up the middle of the bottom and I never seen anyone show the little black tool that came with this. Do they even make 4 pieces?? Came in 3 days. 50$ But was free cause I used points from a MOM. I can't even find pics of the packaging they come in or an "unboxing" anywhere.

20230908-155449.jpg

20230908-155516.jpg
Grinders For Life made a 4-piece threaded version briefly. It did not have a faceted bottom. I am trying to find pictures in this thread...

Anyway this could be fake but it does match the description of a real thing.

Edit: found the product listing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BiPolarBear

Grinders For Life made a 4-piece threaded version briefly. It did not have a faceted bottom. I am trying to find pictures in this thread...

Anyway this could be fake but it does match the description of a real thing.

Edit: found the product listing.
Is this the style of packaging they use? Well if this is legit ya'll can get this one in 3 days for 50$...BCG reached out to me and will be going after them soon cause they are not licensed at all to sell them.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah they made a four piece like that briefly I don't think it was that popular because it didn't have the magnets or other good features, sounds like this one would actually be a knock off of that though?? Oy Ugh

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom