Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey look, I'm insane too!

2mm9v0n.png

Thought it would be a simple choice, but I am so torn. Should probably just go all sky blue for simplicity sake, digging that hematite too much though!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Why am I so excited about getting a grinder in the mail??? I don’t understand my brain. I just know that from the minute I saw a video of this thing I wanted one. And it took me like 2 months to actually pull the trigger lol

Because you're getting the best product of it's type on the market. :science:
You've made it to the top. Congratulations! :clap:
That's always a good feeling.

Shit Snacks

Personally, I like that last combo, bottom right, just say'n

Haha that's the one I'm not even considering :lol: just threw it together with leftover photos. I definitely want Sky Blue over Sapphire and Hematite more than Silver (not really interested in Onyx?) I do appreciate the input, though it doesn't help me now lol

Maybe top two Sky Blue bottom dish Hematite? Or does that look too weird? Hmmm:hmm:

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks
I thought a pic of sky blue and hematite might help.
The hematite has an ever-so-slight hint of green, almost iridescence. I love it.

Haha yes thank you! I actually searched and found your post way back, I think you may have one of the darker hematite batches they mentioned though? The other picture from dabtanium seemed a bit lighter but also had that bluish hue that I am really into, like a slate blue vs the sky blue? I may be leaning toward a hematite bottom with the top/middle sky blue, but I could totally see getting all of one color for now, then when a larger one comes out probably getting the other color? I don't know I like the idea of having multiple colors with one grinder, but since I'm only getting the fine plate it may be simpler to get one color... of course that is still a decision so I don't know what the hell I'm going to do lol

Edit: okay I think I am going to go with an all sky blue one unless anyone (including myself) can convince me otherwise...

Last edited:

mario

Because you're getting the best product of it's type on the market. :science:
You've made it to the top. Congratulations! :clap:
That's always a good feeling.

You know what, you're right. Knowing I picked the right product for what I need, and knowing that it is being made by a good company that cares about their customers is pretty much the best thing I can do with my money in my opinion.

I can't wait to see the shade of the Hematite when it comes in, I have a gunmetal Fluxer for my Dynavaps and I'm hoping that the BCG will match it. All of my gear is Titanium with no color. All of my accessories are Gunmetal. I like things organized...

Ok I also might be just really high when I organize my stuff. lol

MoltenTiger

I could totally see getting all of one color for now, then when a larger one comes out probably getting the other color? I don't know I like the idea of having multiple colors with one grinder, but since I'm only getting the fine plate it may be simpler to get one color... of course that is still a decision so I don't know what the hell I'm going to do lol

Edit: okay I think I am going to go with an all sky blue one unless anyone (including myself) can convince me otherwise...
well, you know, I can't say for certain, because I didn't get a green mid plate to have an all same colour set up,

but I think it would look too much like someone wearing all green, head to toe, or 'double denim'.

Maybe it'd be fine, as it is one individual thing, but with so many great colours, and with how good it looks with a tailored two-tone, I don't know.

mario

Convection vapes should really use the medium I think. Conduction ones use Fine. You want there to be a surface area for the hot air to travel across.

When I do too fine a grind in my Omni, it doesn't work as well as when there are bigger chunks for it to vape through. That was my logic when I picked the Medium. I also realize that if it doesn't fit my needs perfectly I can always buy another plate...

Baron23

I went with Blue and Gold....there were at least 3-4 other color combo's I was going back and forth about....because they are offering a lot of really cool colors. Now, understand that I have never in this life given a moments thought to the color of a grinder! haha But, since they offer the choice, why not get one you love aesthetically?

What I did not think of at the time was ordering the middle section in different complimentary colors for each grind size (fine, med, coarse).....but that is truly a first world problem, yeah? haha

At the time, their site didn't allow you to pick top/middle/bottom color and have it show up in the image...which I believe they are working on doing and will make it easier, perhaps, for buyers to decide.

Still love this grinder, still would encourage them to make one in a wider diameter with more freeboard to grip with.

Brilliant-Cut-Grinder.jpg

MasonJar

I went with Blue and Gold....there were at least 3-4 other color combo's I was going back and forth about....because they are offering a lot of really cool colors. Now, understand that I have never in this life given a moments thought to the color of a grinder! haha But, since they offer the choice, why not get one you love aesthetically?

What I did not think of at the time was ordering the middle section in different complimentary colors for each grind size (fine, med, coarse).....but that is truly a first world problem, yeah? haha

At the time, their site didn't allow you to pick top/middle/bottom color and have it show up in the image...which I believe they are working on doing and will make it easier, perhaps, for buyers to decide.

Still love this grinder, still would encourage them to make one in a wider diameter with more freeboard to grip with.

Brilliant-Cut-Grinder.jpg

I am going with pink which is my wife's color of choice :) Which plate do you prefer to use for grinding herb to put into the vapcap? I am still trying to make up my mind whether to go with the fine or medium plate.

MasonJar,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

MasonJar

@MasonJar
I like the medium grind one best for the vapcap. I find that my nose gets a little irritated with the fine grind, most likely because tiny particulates are making their way through the air path. YMMV.

Thanks for the feedback! I am now leaning towards getting the medium plate... To load my vapcap I use it like a straw and sometimes the smaller particles do go through the vapcaps screen.

Fine grind plate for me....but that's a personal preference and a lot of people with have a lot of different views.

Ok I think I will get both fine and medium. :leaf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

well, you know, I can't say for certain, because I didn't get a green mid plate to have an all same colour set up,

but I think it would look too much like someone wearing all green, head to toe, or 'double denim'.

Maybe it'd be fine, as it is one individual thing, but with so many great colours, and with how good it looks with a tailored two-tone, I don't know.

Damn you :rofl:I was so close

Summer

Long Island, NY
I can't wait to see the shade of the Hematite when it comes in, I have a gunmetal Fluxer for my Dynavaps and I'm hoping that the BCG will match it.

I don't think it's gonna match. From previous pics, it appears that the hermatite has a pronounced blue hue.

"Hematite stone is colored black to steel or silver-gray, brown to reddish brown, or red."

Shit Snacks

That's just literal Hematite, the stone lol Their color seems to be intended as a gunmetal, though early batch was dark and we see yes a blue or green tint to it? If I could be sure of the slate blue coloring I would probably go with that over sky blue, but still debating a multi color grinder if I could only decide

Top Bottom