Boundless Tera

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Someone who is a better craftsman than myself, please run with this idea. A glass or wood mp, eliminating all slicone in the air path, allow for smaller dosing, and easier cleaning. I made a rough proof of concept..Someone please make this happen!

dZq8f3q.gif

FRqK0iw.jpg

ks5g3Zp.jpg

Razor

I said I wasnt going to go for a v3 but i'm a sucker so here we go.

First burn off showed zero fumes until i blew in the bottom while it was doing its burn off. This produced visible vapors when blown in from the bottom 3 times during its 5 minute burnoff session. After the 3 times, it would give off nothing else. There was a very pronounced robot smell when opened and started but has largely went away during the first burn off.

The second burnoff was at 500f. I had one puff of vapor or smoke come up after blowing through the bottom. This happened once. After the second burnoff, the robot smell is gone and there are no more fumes coming from the device.

For those of you that get the v3's, please let us know how its going.

BigJr48

Just an update on my earlier post..managed to get some pretty good results using an og glass chillum. I can see this thing getting lots more use with no need to grind, and ability to microdose...

Nf6TxWD.jpg

7A7orEd.jpg

CA4l4PF.jpg

VOAi0N7.jpg

8VhDDdu.jpg

aCivX3z.gif

sLYgBCm.jpg

z6ZdnKZ.jpg

l38YnHQ.jpg
[/QUOTE
I like how you incorporated the glass chillum as a mouthpiece, how did you remove the rubber? Awesome update!!!

Razor

I only use the metal wpa with the device. Even when not with a glass piece. The mod using the arizer elbow screens works very well in place of the screen it has. I've found it helps vapor production quite a bit too.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Razor

One more mod for you guys I think you'll all like. This includes the elbow screen again and this time, the WPA. If you unscrew the wpa, an elbow screen fits right inside and you can screw it back together. What this now does is catch reclaim pretty well. Once it starts getting gunked up, its ready to take out!

Catweasel

Got my V3 in today! I got a tooth pulled out on monday and am gonna still have to wait a few days before I want to risk vaping anything, so I'm just gonna do some burnoffs and try to be patient, but I very much look forward to getting started with it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got a tooth pulled out on monday and am gonna still have to wait a few days
I can`t believe you can wait, you have better self control than I. :tup:

I had some dental work done a couple of weeks ago, soon as I got home I jumped on the billie and as my lips were still numb, I ended up with bong water all down the front of me.:lol:
I hope Australian Vaporizers get their stock soon, me want soon please. :p

Catweasel

I can`t believe you can wait, you have better self control than I. :tup:

I had some dental work done a couple of weeks ago, soon as I got home I jumped on the billie and as my lips were still numb, I ended up with bong water all down the front of me.:lol:
I hope Australian Vaporizers get their stock soon, me want soon please. :p
Hah, it ain't easy but the thought of dry socket is enough to keep my desires in check. Can't say it isn't tempting though! I might try fiddling around with a mouthpiece like I've been seeing some people do in the meantime, the default glass one is way too short for me and some of the solutions I've seen look real easy to fix up.

sweetherb

It's great that you guys are finding clever ways to mod the vape. However, with this being the third iteration, surely things like this should have been sorted by now.

It seems crazy to me that I should pay so much for a vape that has had so many issues and still requires modding after 3 full revisions.

Top Bottom