1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Boundless Tera

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by oddjobold, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Razor

Razor Well-Known Member

Thats kind of strange. This vape has probably the best air resistance ive had in a portable. Its extremely easy on my end to take a drag even when packed pretty tight. Also, try using the wpa as a mouthpiece instead. It works rather well.

KeroZen and BigJr48 like this.
  2. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

I agree! It has good air flow IMHO. As good as my Milaana!

KeroZen and BigJr48 like this.
  3. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Why bother when it is so easy to swap the 18650`s, and as people have said, the batteries last forever, reminds me of an IT department, always fixing things that don`t need fixing just to justify their jobs.

BigJr48 likes this.
  4. GreenJeans_55

GreenJeans_55 Member

The Tera has got very little draw resistance, I highly recommend this vaporizer for those of us with dusty old lungs. Easy to get baked on just a rip or 2.

Summer, Likes2vape, SpudBob and 3 others like this.
  5. Razor

Razor Well-Known Member

Hey Mushroom. Maybe you're doing something to clog up the air resistance? Even when I pack the bowl pretty tight, the resistance is still pretty dang low on my end.

SpudBob, KeroZen and BigJr48 like this.
  6. SpudBob

Im doing something new but I'm sure its been addressed already. Im using 2 of the bottom screens. One on the bottom and one on top of the load. Load about halfway up the S.S. bowl then place the other screen on top. Im getting 6-8 hits off .10 grams of material and HUGE hits @375! Great flavor and the ABV is a nice tobacco color upon completion. I was thinking I might not like this unit as much as my Milaana as I like to micro, but this thing is a BEAST!!! You can micro dose with this BABY!!!

bossman, Likes2vape, Jill NYC and 3 others like this.
  7. GreenJeans_55

GreenJeans_55 Member

Its powerful enough to vape baby nugs. Great taste at 190C. Other portables "may" deliver smooth tasty hits for awhile but with a Tera you can toss in nugs, np.

BigJr48 and stickstones like this.
  8. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

@SpudBob: so 0.10g is a micro dose for you heh? I bet many people will want to disagree... :lol:

BigJr48 likes this.
  9. SpudBob

@KenZero More or less??? Im, actually, a bit of a lightweight these days. When I was smoking I'd go through a couple grams/day. Nowdays .5g's is about my daily dose. With 6-8 hits per load thats about 30-40 hits a day. Thats plenty for me!!!

BigJr48 likes this.
  10. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Way less, I think I probably fart more THC than a micro doser inhales, 0.01 grams a day for some, so a 0.1 gram bowl is a lot to some people.:tup:

11. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

That's the power of vaporization!!!

tonuzzi, LesPlenty and SpudBob like this.
  12. mushroomboy

mushroomboy New Member

It's cause I'm used to ecig RDA mods. Too me it's like going back to tanks, and it's just ugh. The more airflow I could get the better. =P MOAR! haha

13. shaolinmilk

shaolinmilk Well-Known Member

Sometimes too much airflow is not a good thing especially with dry herb vaporizers. Like for example, if the Tubo had more of a resistance, I would like it significantly better. It's still an amazing vape, don't get me wrong, however it's not the first one I reach for due to too much airflow. I know that sounds kinda dumb, but its the truth. haha

BigJr48 and KeroZen like this.
  14. mushroomboy

mushroomboy New Member

Naw I know it's true, it's just frustrating. I should just get a water pipe for it. =/ haha

15. Razor

Razor Well-Known Member

You can restrict the airflow with the type of pack you use. This vape benefits from both a loose and tight pack style in multiple ways.

KeroZen likes this.
  16. SpudBob

What's the skinny on Battery replacements for the Tera! Who's tried 30R's or HG2's yet. Any other combos being used.Whats working best??? Whats the low down???

BigJr48 likes this.
  17. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Is it necessary to use 30a batteries or will the Tera operate on lower amperage batteries? Like the LG G2?

18. SpudBob

Well the stock batts are 30A 2500Mah. Im wondering what others are or may have tried and the results!

BigJr48 likes this.
  19. Momor

Momor Member

I use Samsung 30Q and results are great

BigJr48 likes this.
  20. SpudBob

You know I put 30R's but meant 30Q's. Duh!!! Cool more reports please!!!

How does life seem compared with the Stockers???

Oh crap double post! Oh crap now triple post! Stu Im being bad again sorry!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
  21. AlpineDad

AlpineDad Member

I received my new Tera v3 today. Wiped everything down inside and out with ISO, and then did three Concentrate Burnoffs (500˚F). While this was happening I did a quick stem mod (removed the short glass Boundless provides and basically subbed in an Arizer Air bent stem).

I dropped in a S&B Dosing Capsule and had a great couple of sessions. For the first five minute session I stayed at 365˚F and the second five minute session I went from 375˚F to 400˚F. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of visible vapour I was getting while outside on my sunny deck - I have missed my Tera. I usually only use the Tera with water as I find the vapour harsh after the first three draws. Not so anymore using the Arizer Air Bent stem.[​IMG]

22. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Solo stems fit in the Tera???

BigJr48 likes this.
  23. AlpineDad

AlpineDad Member

Not quite, but yes.

Take the mouthpiece for the short glass stem included with your Tera. Take everything out (glass, silicone gasket, and the metal ring). Push the Airizer Stem into the mouthpiece (steady pressure). Slides right in. The only hard part was getting the metal ring out of the inside of the mouthpiece.

BigJr48 likes this.
  24. SpudBob

Did something similar to mine. Took a straight 10mm-ish O.D./8mm I.D. 4" glass stem that I use with my Milaana/Alan WonG combo and used a small 1/2 " length of silicone tubing to fit inside the Bndlstech glass stem! Works GREAT and just slips right out if I wanted to use the O.E. glass shorty!

BigJr48 likes this.
  25. AlpineDad

AlpineDad Member

This is good. Before, I really only used the Tera with my water piece - and that meant I had to go to a certain area of the house to use my Tera. Now, with the addition of the Arizer Bent Stem, I have the Tera sitting beside me at my computer and I can enjoy more relaxed sessions. Just need to keep a few more S&B Dosing Capsules near me.

BigJr48 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors