Boundless Tera

cheeseholidays

They give you chamber screens and the instructions reference that, but how would you even change it? I don’t see an obvious way to remove and replace.

cheeseholidays,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vermy

Yeah I don't love the look of the magnet connection. I don't have mine yet tho so we'll see.
It's not the magnetic part that's the problem in my case. The part that swivels is coming off very easily when it heats up.

Vermy,
Reactions: BigJr48

Grumpyrider

Infamous__vapes on Instagram
How's the tera perform? I have a mighty and am looking for at least that much ,hopefully more vapor .

Grumpyrider,

AlpineDad

I ordered a Boundless Tera from TrueToker.com. Expected delivery is April 27. I am excited to get the new Tera - and worried that I will receive an older unit (pre-recall). True Toker has been good, replying to my concerns in an email that stated 1) their supplier has assured them that only new units were direct shipped and 2) if there is an issue, True Toker will take care of me. :)

shaolinmilk

VapeCritic pulled this vape out on his latest live stream and it made me turn away from the Tera big time. He was supposed to showcase the whole thing, but stopped because he was not enjoying the vapor. He said the vapor quality was similar to the CFV, had to turn the temps up really high to get any visible clouds and it had a burnt spot when he did so. In addition, when he took his final draw, he made a face that implied "this thing tastes disgusting". He did a comparison with the Haze Square and said the price of that unit and the Tera should be swapped.

shaolinmilk,
Reactions: Summer

AlpineDad

VapeCritic pulled this vape out on his latest live stream and it made me turn away from the Tera big time. He was supposed to showcase the whole thing, but stopped because he was not enjoying the vapor. He said the vapor quality was similar to the CFV, had to turn the temps up really high to get any visible clouds and it had a burnt spot when he did so. In addition, when he took his final draw, he made a face that implied "this thing tastes disgusting". He did a comparison with the Haze Square and said the price of that unit and the Tera should be swapped.

I do not watch Vapecritic but that is certainly not the experience Troy from 420 Vapezone showed on his Boundless Tera video (
). Lots of visible vape on camera at 370 degrees - which I do not consider too high a temp. I am sticking with Troy's reviews - I like his simplicity and honesty. And it was Troy's review that convinced me to order the Boundless Tera. Hopefully I will have mine in the next few days and can add my own experience.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This thread is about the Tera and not the people who review it. Please stick to the topic or have your posts deleted.

@SpudBob, the innuendo is not appreciated. Both reviewers are members here and hinting that one of them has hidden motives is a violation of our rules.

Top Bottom