Boundless Tera

dtaxx

What mouthpiece is that?

Bent Arizer Solo stem with the rubber from the xmax v2 water adapter. It's friction fit and not going anywhere.

881NNh8.jpg

Boden

Aspie polymath
According to my assistants description of the smelly bits, from what I can tell the mouthpiece/ silicone bit needs a bath in dish soap and hot 170-180*F water. Rinse with very hot water as well. That will clean off the mold release compounds.

They should soak in the hot bath. Once you see oils rising to the surface pour them off. Then rinse in 170-180*F water. The temp matters.

Doing a burn in with the release in place will probably make it more difficult to get rid of.

@VCBud
@ohmygodimsohigh

Last edited:

FC123

@dtaxx
Currently I have only a Vapcap M (and I do like it :) ) but I am looking for an battery powered vape. I see that you have vapcaps too and Solo II. How do you like the Tera in comparison too those two? Would be great if you could give your opinions :)

dtaxx

@dtaxx
Currently I have only a Vapcap M (and I do like it :) ) but I am looking for an battery powered vape. I see that you have vapcaps too and Solo II. How do you like the Tera in comparison too those two? Would be great if you could give your opinions :)

They are all so completely different. The Vapcap is for out and about, the Solo II and Tera are for home use (the Tera can easily do outdoors if you bring the dosage capsules and a spare set batteries). On paper the Tera is an absolute dream, I really like it. I have not felt the need to grab my Solo II since the day that I got my Tera (Friday). I'm really curious to see how they compare! One thing; both the Tera and the Solo II are amazing vapes for sure!

dtaxx

Actually no... I meant this!

s-l500.jpg
That would work and be airtight, but will not have a as great of a seal as with the Solo II stems/water pipe adapter. The solo stems become thicker at the bottom which causes the rubber to expand and create a amazingly strong seal.

dtaxx,

FC123

They are all so completely different. The Vapcap is for out and about, the Solo II and Tera are for home use (the Tera can easily do outdoors if you bring the dosage capsules and a spare set batteries). On paper the Tera is an absolute dream, I really like it. I have not felt the need to grab my Solo II since the day that I got my Tera (Friday). I'm really curious to see how they compare! One thing; both the Tera and the Solo II are amazing vapes for sure!
Thanks! I'm really curious how your overall opinion will be :)
Uhm, so would you say that the taste and smootheness is better than the solo II and the m?

FC123,

dtaxx

Just ordered the 14mm wpa one as I have a long bent Airzer stem to try as well....props to dtaxx for his discovery.

Apparently you can also use the rubber from the original mouthpieces, not as strong of a seal but useable. Give it a spin, really curious if you like it!

Thanks! I'm really curious how your overall opinion will be :)
Uhm, so would you say that the taste and smootheness is better than the solo II and the m?

For smoothness I find the Tera to be an absolute winner, for taste I'm not sure. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

I just started using it without the WPA today and I'm wondering. Does anyone else find it to be pretty damn hot? Even on 380 I cant take a huge pull like I can with the CFV or CFX after the second draw to get it warmed up. This makes it a little difficult to get a full lung of vapor.

I'm speaking vapor wise not the unit itself being hot.

I let my girl do a sniff test and theres no smell at all anymore in case anyone didnt read that in my last post.

szai

Actually no... I meant this!

s-l500.jpg

That piece actually is also a really fun body to take with a vapcap tip. Though I broke mine, I need to order another one though I'm going try the ecig versions to save some dough.

szai,
Reactions: Summer

Boden

Aspie polymath
According to my assistants description of the smelly bits, from what I can tell the mouthpiece/ silicone bit needs a bath in dish soap and hot 170-180*F water. Rinse with very hot water as well. That will clean off the mold release compounds.

They should soak in the hot bath. Once you see oils rising to the surface pour them off. Then rinse in 170-180*F water. The temp matters.

Doing a burn in with the release in place will probably make it more difficult to get rid of.

@VCBud
@ohmygodimsohigh
Quoting myself with update.

Assistant boy did what I told him to (good boy ;) ) and the smell is now gone.

Top Bottom