Boundless Tera

SpudBob

If they are 2500mAh then they most likely are 20A CDR cells, most probably Samsung 25R, LG HE2 or HE4, Sony VTC5.

Using a 3000mAh cell might or might not work depending on how much they push them. HG2, 30Q and VTC6 are really only 18A CDR cells in practice, they have slightly higher internal resistance compared to the real 20A cells cited above.

You might try but then after a long session, remove the cells and check how warm or hot they are. If they are getting borderline hot or uncomfortable to hold it's a sign the load is exceeding their rating. Otherwise should be good.
My 30R's are 15A per Samsung info

SpudBob,
Reactions: BigJr48

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Well, well... The delivery window for today is closed. This means that the Tera will arrive on Monday (if nothing goes wrong). And I have a business meeting on Monday evening. That's cruel. I will probably not be able to test it before Tuesday.

Or I will test it before the meeting. Surely a bad idea, but I just LOVE bad ideas! :)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
Mine is stuck in Gatwick, DHL are the worst for delivery in Ireland.
Why send through the UK and then onto another company and then through the regular post network. Not a great system is it. GLS is even worse. Very few cmpanys use a direct route to Ireland and actually deliver themselves. DPD are excellent.
Rant over....... Still cant wait, damn the weekend.

Baron23

What makes you think that everyone here listens to rap?

Or assumes we are not offended by such language/ideas??
Come on, give it a break. The mod chastised the man. @jerseydvd already laid into him. And @Peacer666 has apologized and explained....but mostly apologized.

@Peacer666 is not a native english speaker and I KNOW that not every word or phrase comes across the language barrier with equal freight. Our friends from down under use the C word to an extent that would horrify an American in polite company, but in AUS...while perhaps not polite, it doesn't seem to carry the same freight as it does in the USA.

I'm just suggesting we move on as this seems pretty settled.

Peacer666

Have to say in my opinion the Tera has enough space to touch it with sticky resin fingers without contacting the soft touch plastic so I have to say i am so sorry
BOUNDLESS!!!
In my opinion you learned from the CFV.
But it would be nice to have another option without soft touch.
The color aqua is really nice and like the black one for real and if they fit the wpa problem this device is really awesome!!!
I have big respect for people who design and build vaporizers.
So perhaps silicon is an option in the future at BOUNDLESS.
And BOUNDLESS team thank you for your great work!
I pull the hat in front of you!

Peacer666,
Reactions: KeroZen

Jack_72

Mine is stuck in Gatwick, DHL are the worst for delivery in Ireland.
Why send through the UK and then onto another company and then through the regular post network. Not a great system is it. GLS is even worse. Very few cmpanys use a direct route to Ireland and actually deliver themselves. DPD are excellent.
Rant over....... Still cant wait, damn the weekend.
LOL in my opinion its the exact opposite in Germany :D!
DHL is truly the fastest and safest (and was owned by the German state in the past, to anybody who cares), while DPD is unflexible and almost dangerous as they leave your stuff, even TVs, right in front of your front door although you are at home :D.

Sorry for OT!

Maybe they will have shells you can buy for them sooner or later. I've never had my fingers so resonous that it has in turn messed up my device.
Well, I know some guys who dislike grinders and prefer to pull apart the weed with their bare fingers or with help of a scissor. Thats sticky af and I do always use a grinder for that reason! Luckily so many retailers add grinders as free giveaways - because of that and all the free S&B grinders (unfortunately the devices have to be send in some day, especially cause you cannot swap the batteries like on the Tera) plus few grinders I've bought by myself I have got a stock of, dunno, 15-20 grinders so far :). And I am a -relativily- young person :D.

Peacer666

LOL in my opinion its the exact opposite in Germany :D!
DHL is truly the fastest and safest (and was owned by the German state in the past, to anybody who cares), while DPD is unflexible and almost dangerous as they leave your stuff, even TVs, right in front of your front door although you are at home :D.

Sorry for OT!

Well, I know some guys who dislike grinders and prefer to pull apart the weed with their bare fingers or with help of a scissor. Thats sticky af and I do always use a grinder for that reason! Luckily so many retailers add grinders as free giveaways - because of that and all the free S&B grinders (unfortunately the devices have to be send in some day, especially cause you cannot swap the batteries like on the Tera) plus few grinders I've bought by myself I have got a stock of, dunno, 15-20 grinders so far :). And I am a -relativily- young person :D.
To 90 percent i use grinders but sometimes i put the resin from my mouthpeace or wpa into my grinded weed...so a cleaning cloth would help but i don't like them with their fragrance or alcohols.
Orange based are ok.
The point is i would like to have it with silicone.
So it was no problem.
I think on one site I wouldn't buy a coffee machine what don't should contact to much coffee on the outside but I had the issue with my swift pro's rubber only one, two times.
It isn't too hard to take care with the resins on the other side.
I like Boundless Vapes and the team alot despite the soft touch plastic.
They are making really great devices for good prices!

Peacer666,
Reactions: Summer

Bala

Ordered the 15th from namaste(169€), on the way to Italy. My first vaporizer. Hope to see some reviews

SpudBob

How many burnoffs did you guys do? On another forum people are going nuts because they still smell plastic.
It may take a few. I know my CFX smelled/tasted a little plastic/robot fart for a while. Maybe 8-10 bowls then it went away. Ive used coconut oil to "season" my vapes with plastic mouthpieces before. It helps.
To clarify:Coconut on interior of mouthpiece only!!!

Razor

Just had my first session. Here's my current review.

Bad first.

The WPA is horrible. IF the batteries are in and I hold it sideways, it will not hold it up and will fall out after about 10 seconds. Next, it sits nice and taught in my glass piece but because friction is all that holds it in, when i go to pull it off the wpa come off and stays in the glass piece. I wish it had a half turn lock or something on that piece alone to keep it from falling out and wiggling.

The first sesh wasnt hugely even but it wasnt horrible either. I'll try a few more to get it down but looks like right now it'll require a stir as the edges stay greener than the center.

That's the end of the bad though. It has the best airflow with a full chamber in it that i've had period. I stuffed it full and it felt good. My first pull out of the glass piece, I got a huge rip. Went in at 400f off the bat. Took a nice 10 second draw and saw vapor after about 2 seconds of it.

Edit: Ok I lied.. a little more bad news

I wouldnt call it rubber on the outside. It just feels soft but only so much as to keep a grip. There is a rubber smell if you put your nose right up to it. I would actually call it more of a plastic smell. This can be somewhat off putting to some for sure. It's not a bother to me. I am hoping it goes away though.

Only have one sesh on it so far so I'll have more later. I'm enjoying it a lot. It will milk the hell out of a glass piece. I do not enjoy the wpa but im sure there's a way around it i havent figured out yet.

Last edited:

Razor

@Razor: So no obvious robot fart smell for you? Would be good news!

Sorry but bad news. I had to edit to throw it in there cause i am pretty high right now rofl

It is very slight and only if you stick your nose up to it. I believe its just a new gadget smell.

In fact the more I smell it and handle the device, the more it is dissapaiting.

Edit: after 10 minutes or so of handling and reloading the smell has gone away. It just smells like weed now. So after 2 sessions it's good to go.

Edit: 3 sessions later. It's definitely gone. Now if only the WPA would get better with time too :D

Last edited:

BigJr48

Sorry but bad news. I had to edit to throw it in there cause i am pretty high right now rofl

It is very slight and only if you stick your nose up to it. I believe its just a new gadget smell.

In fact the more I smell it and handle the device, the more it is dissapaiting.

Edit: after 10 minutes or so of handling and reloading the smell has gone away. It just smells like weed now. So after 2 sessions it's good to go.

Edit: 3 sessions later. It's definitely gone. Now if only the WPA would get better with time too :D

Didn't you watch the Randy's review? The Tera is top heavy so when using the wpa its necessary to hold the unit.

Razor

Oh I watched it but wanted to test it out for myself. I found it steady if i didnt touch it while ON my glass piece but if I move it in any way I have to hold it. Also, when I go to take it out, it gets stuck and comes out of the unit itself and stays in the glass piece.

Do you mean I shouldve left that part out of my own review since it was in someone elses?

Side note here. Just had the mouthpiece that the wpa is frictionally attached to come off with the wpa (staing attatched to my glass piece) and my weed dumped out all over my bong. Sooo be careful when you pull it out. Pull it out by the wpa instead of pulling on the unit itself.

Last edited:

BigJr48

Oh I watched it but wanted to test it out for myself. I found it steady if i didnt touch it while ON my glass piece but if I move it in any way I have to hold it. Also, when I go to take it out, it gets stuck and comes out of the unit itself and stays in the glass piece.

Do you mean I shouldve left that part out of my own review since it was in someone elses?

Of course not, I just suggested it, figured you wouldn't make the same mistake.

BigJr48,
Reactions: Razor

jerseydvd

Just had my first session. Here's my current review.

Bad first.

The WPA is horrible. IF the batteries are in and I hold it sideways, it will not hold it up and will fall out after about 10 seconds. Next, it sits nice and taught in my glass piece but because friction is all that holds it in, when i go to pull it off the wpa come off and stays in the glass piece. I wish it had a half turn lock or something on that piece alone to keep it from falling out and wiggling.

The first sesh wasnt hugely even but it wasnt horrible either. I'll try a few more to get it down but looks like right now it'll require a stir as the edges stay greener than the center.

That's the end of the bad though. It has the best airflow with a full chamber in it that i've had period. I stuffed it full and it felt good. My first pull out of the glass piece, I got a huge rip. Went in at 400f off the bat. Took a nice 10 second draw and saw vapor after about 2 seconds of it.

Edit: Ok I lied.. a little more bad news

I wouldnt call it rubber on the outside. It just feels soft but only so much as to keep a grip. There is a rubber smell if you put your nose right up to it. I would actually call it more of a plastic smell. This can be somewhat off putting to some for sure. It's not a bother to me. I am hoping it goes away though.

Only have one sesh on it so far so I'll have more later. I'm enjoying it a lot. It will milk the hell out of a glass piece. I do not enjoy the wpa but im sure there's a way around it i havent figured out yet.

I 100% agree about the WPA. Nice idea, like the WPA piece, but it’s a fail.
You’re right, it needs a way to have a half turn to lock it or something. The friction just doesn’t hold it there.

Like you said, so far it hits nicely through the glass mouthpiece (haven’t and probably won’t ise the swivel honestly). Hits nice with the WPA, but it’s a chore to use. Such a shame on that point. Honestly, I was hoping to be running it through a tube most of the time.

More to come as things progress.
Yes, plastic smell after many burn offs. Hope it fades soon.

Oh! Seems to charge slowly (did for me at least). Took the batteries out and used my external charger. No problem. Done fast. Totally recommend my efest luc v4. Awesome, better for your batteries, and got it cheap on amazon.

Katdaddy

Didn't you watch the Randy's review? The Tera is top heavy so when using the wpa its necessary to hold the unit.
Yeah, but it’s a design flaw. The WPA is no where strong enough to use safely without 2 hands. Bad design. Needs to either lock in where it swaps out with the glass mouthpiece, or there should have been a separate magnet piece that CAN support the WPA.
It’s very disheartening. Made me sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom