BMIC x Boundless DV8 - Dry Herb vape

floribud

This popped up in a Boundless newsletter a few days ago. Interesting design let's hope it works as well as it looks.

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM. SHIPPING WILL START TAKING PLACE ON/AROUND THE 1ST-2ND WEEK OF AUGUST.
*VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES

We teamed up with Industry Leader, Boundless Technology, to bring you DV8. Combining their advanced temperature-control technology with our a heavy-duty yet sleek design, we deliver an advanced vaporizer like no other. Equipped with an innovative heating system and our proprietary ceramic chamber, it guarantees even heat-distribution which ensures optimal THC extraction while preserving the flavors of the Terpenes. A user-friendly interface offers convenience and efficiency, making it a must-have for both novice and seasoned users seeking the ultimate experience.
Tip: More aromatic and flavorful terpenes are produced at lower temperatures, so we recommended starting low and raising your temp levels until you find that temperature range that is perfect for you.

TASTE THE TERPS

THE WAY NATURE INTENDED​

DV8 is a testament to the art and science of extracting the true essence of terpenes, revealing their full potential as nature intended. With meticulous attention to detail and advanced technology, we have crafted a device that takes the aromatic compounds found in botanicals and delivers an unparalleled experience. Through precise temperature control and a carefully calibrated heating system, DV8 delicately releases the terpenes, preserving their intricate flavors and therapeutic properties

MINIMALISTIC DESIGN

SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION​

Inspired by the principles of simplicity and elegance, DV8 exudes a modern aesthetic that appeals to users who appreciate clean lines and understated sophistication. With its minimalist design, it focuses on essential features while eliminating unnecessary distractions, creating a refined and uncluttered experience. experience. Through precise temperature control and a carefully calibrated heating system, DV8 delicately releases the terpenes, preserving their intricate flavors and therapeutic properties

While its sleek exterior may give the impression of simplicity, don't be deceived, it's packed full of features. From its intuitive user interface to its powerful performance capabilities, this device is a true epitome of technological innovation.

CONVECTION & CONDUCTION HYBRID HEATING WITH CERAMIC CHAMBER

Our upgraded oven allows for a faster heat up time and is designed to be much more efficient at evenly extracting your material due to heat being reflected throughout the chamber as well as hot-air entering the oven

What's Included

1 x DV8 Vaporizer
1 x Back-Cover
1 x Lipo-Battery
1 x Zirconia Drip-Tip
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Stir-Tool
1 x USB-C Charge Cable
5 x SS Chamber Screens
5 x SS Mouthpiece Screens
5 x SS Storage Pods

CLR.png

simba

@weedanwine
Pretty chunky looking unit! Also not super keen on the BMIC branding. Wonder how hot the device would get with back to back bowls 🤔

Still kinda interesting though

simba,
Reactions: pop22

Kreator87

I put a preorder in for one a few days ago. I'll take one for the team and let you all know how it performs.

The laser etching of the brand is definitely an eye sore, but the design itself looks pretty cool!
If it performs well, but ends up not being your thing, I might be interested in buying it second hand.

Petetbay

This thing looks like a DIY vape in a tin box, sorry for $270USD as a pre-order, nothing here would get me to buy one. It’s in the same category as the $800 Airvape hookah, using a must be good because it’s expensive marketing. If it’s good you don’t this kind of marketing, but you just need to prove it’s as good as you say. :2c:

StinKing

This thing looks like a DIY vape in a tin box, sorry for $270USD as a pre-order, nothing here would get me to buy one. It’s in the same category as the $800 Airvape hookah, using a must be good because it’s expensive marketing. If it’s good you don’t this kind of marketing, but you just need to prove it’s as good as you say. :2c:
I got it for 216. But I get where you're coming from. I have disposable income and consider myself now a vape enthusiast, so I don't mind taking the plunge. Cheers!

Also, there's no way I'm getting that 800, but actually 400 preorder, Enso vape. Haha

Petetbay

I just checked out the video.... don't understand how this thing works...
There’s some more videos on their instagram page linked on the pre-order page where they show you how to use it as a hammer. The Run video shows how to load and run. The top panel that covers the bowl is also the vapor path made out of ceramic and leads to the mp on the corner. Button panel also has the air intake. Large side panel opens for temp +- buttons, readout screen, storage for pods/poker and the removable proprietary battery. If it’s a shitty vape you could still use it as a hammer, be it a very expensive hammer. :hmm:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
This seems like a god awful concept with worse execution. The mouthpiece? That chamber? The design?
All fluff no substance. So not intuitive.... if I watch a product video and still have no idea how to use it... its definitely not for me. As for the IG video, if I want to hammer something into some wood panels I would just simply use a hammer. I understand that they want to emphasize the vape's durability, but how about a video on how it actually performs as a vape?!?

Last edited:

floribud

Do we know that it has a proprietary battery? It just says it's a LIPO. Are we sure it doesn't use one of those drone batteries ... like Pipes uses in some of his IHs?

floribud,

AssistedLiving

PROPRIETARY LIPO-BATTERY

Our proprietary battery offers numerous benefits, including enhanced energy storage capacity, longer battery life, faster charging capabilities, and increased safety features

Tiny88

Deluxe420
PROPRIETARY LIPO-BATTERY

Our proprietary battery offers numerous benefits, including enhanced energy storage capacity, longer battery life, faster charging capabilities, and increased safety features
Another red flag for me... haven't vape manufacturers learned from the demise of the ill fated Grasshopper? If they had used regular mass produced batteries they may still be a around.

Tiny88,
Reactions: simba
Top Bottom