BLUE DUST RESIDUE FROM BALL VAPE [FLOWER POT]

Mym_time

So, I'm a little concerned. I bought [and loved] the B0 BALL VAPE that I got on sale directly from CANNABIS HARDWARE. However, after a few uses, I noticed that each time there was a residue left in the bong that was not "normal". Instead of the usual dark brown/black coating on the inside, it was a bluish color. Anyone else have this experience or know what it is? I'm thinking of doing some testing myself on it to find out, but I have to research methods of identifying combusted residue, which will take time. Assistance would be much appreciated :bowdown:

Mym_time,

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Are you vaping dried blueberries?

I believe the bowl and screen are made from titanium, there should be no residual from those materials.

Relaxed,

Mym_time

Are you vaping dried blueberries?

I believe the bowl and screen are made from titanium, there should be no residual from those materials.
Well, I'm gonna fire it up and test it with some bud, but I can't remember the strain I had used to replicate it exactly (used it a month ago). It might have been the London Pound Cake I had (which wasnt great), so unfortunately I'll have to smoke some mids for science
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Mym_time,
Reactions: R2-D2

mixchu69

My shovelhead bowl leaves a light greyish/black residue on my joint too. I’ve still been using it for years. I probably should be more worried but I am not. I’ve cleaned it hundreds of times whenever the bowl needs cleaning (with warm isopropyl) but it still is there.

Don’t think it’s your herb

mixchu69,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Vape residue in a bong/ bubbler will never be brown or black in the first place, so how is that the usual for you? Vape residue is a light yellow colour like shatter.

Arawfish,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So, I'm a little concerned. I bought [and loved] the B0 BALL VAPE that I got on sale directly from CANNABIS HARDWARE. However, after a few uses, I noticed that each time there was a residue left in the bong that was not "normal". Instead of the usual dark brown/black coating on the inside, it was a bluish color. Anyone else have this experience or know what it is? I'm thinking of doing some testing myself on it to find out, but I have to research methods of identifying combusted residue, which will take time. Assistance would be much appreciated :bowdown:
You said it is "in the bong" but do you mean it the chamber where the water is held or nearer to the herb? I am assuming you are not describing the part of the bowl that actually touches the B0.
Also, what vapes are you comparing the color of your reclaim to?

Grass Yes,
Top Bottom