Blending Strains

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I often throw a well cured, aged bud in with a newer bud. I like how a well cured bud is a different high than a new flower so my thinking is mixing them may provide a more well rounded high.

I'm doing this right now with some 5 month cured original amnesia (mainly sativa), and some much newer, (weeks old, too soon really) Tutankhamun (sativa).....

j-bug

Blue Dream with Harlequin is a continuous favorite of mine. The thc helps with the neurological pain and the cbd helps with everything els(particularly anxiety) it's a perfect daytime or morning blend for me when I keep the dosage right.

esrever

Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth
Having recently visited Vancouver and returning (to a non-legal state) w 8 different varieties,
this thread is very useful.
Interested in salads for the effects. Only problem is, the bud is so good I can only do
tiny amounts at a time, so it's going to take weeks and weeks to explore the many possible combinations.
Heck, it's going to take a while to get familiar w each of the varieties by themselves.

I know, tough problem to have.

hinglemccringleberry

Usually no, I like to experience one particular flower to its fullest extent, repetitively so that I really get to know both the effects and flavour. But once in a while I'll blend certain strains.
The fruity stuff I tend to blend more ('fruit salad'). I mixed the last of my Pink Fig with some Grapefruit and wow was that delicious.
My current LA Confidential I'd rather enjoy by itself, it's got that piney/earthy/nutmeggy flavour that I love on its own, no desire to throw anything else in with that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom