Bit of a noob here - need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Hey there, this is my first post here and I am new to the whole vaporizing scene. My buddy moved away to another country for school a couple weeks ago and he left me his MFLB (magic flight launch box, im sure you guys know what that is/have one yourselves. my limited time so far on this forum has made me believe these handy boxes are quite popular) which is great. So I've been hitting that pretty hard recently basically before I go to the gym and late at night when my parents are asleep. It has been super awesome being able to get high whenever I want but after using it for a bit I have some questions. The first being, how do you use this thing to get yourself really f'd up? I think I do a good job and I use the right batteries with good charge, but I never feel like I can get myself destroyed with the MFLB. Are there any techniques or tips that you experienced guys use to get ripped? because I feel like my tolerance isn't even that high, I'm just not doing something quite right. Also, how do you guys clean your MFLB's - like all parts of it? I didn't think I would use it enough to get to that stage but turns out i did :p. The pipe is filled with resin and the actual bowl part itself could use a wash - is it possible to wash the actual wooden part with water? Anyways, sorry for quite the lengthy post but my buddy gave me the name of this forum if I had any questions and well.. here I am:). Anyways, all help would be appreciated, even if its just tips on vaping itself not having to do with the MFLB, im open to everything! Thanks guys :)

Ronnie,

weedemon

enthusiast
do you know micro hitting? that's the key to the best hits in the mflb imo. :)

that said I feel the mflb falls short of the getting me destroyed it just takes too long because of my tolerance. you said you feel you have a low tolerance, so here are some tips.

- fine grind is better with the mflb.
- half way though the bowl's life regrind the herbs with your fingers. you will get most out of the 2nd half this way.
- the slower you hit it , the more heat it can create.
- if you own the power adapter crank it up! :p

weedemon,
Reactions: ShipDit

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
It depends on what you mean by "destroyed" I hear plenty of people say that only combustion can get you "destroyed" because the combustion high just makes you feel more f'ed up. The LB takes me a bit longer, but after a few consecutive trenches I feel "destroyed" in the mindfuck way. i get the kind of high where I actually get the giggles, which never happens to me with combustion. IME there seems to be a "cap" with how medicated you can get combusting, but with vaping I can exceed it. Until it shot up my tolerance it was like an easybake high, which I hadnt experienced in years.

I would also recommend trying out different vapes if you can. The LB is a great vape for what it was designed for IMO, But its just far easier to get really medicated with a desktop unit.

Titamius,

bigtvapes

It's the age old battle of smoking vs vaping.

Without getting too nerdy, smoking delivers a more "stoned" type high because of one thing: smoke. The smoke itself when burning cannabis creates a lethargic feeling on the brain. When mixing with the THC, it gives you that "stoney" feeling that many people say they avoid when using cannibus a different way.

Vaping it allows the THQ to get to your lungs without those lethargic (and some would say "lazy") feelings. One could take more THC this way because they won't get as tired and sleepy as they would smoking.

So, smokers say they get higher because they want that stoney feeling, whereas vape users like that more cerebral feeling when you can focus on the euphoric effects rather than the tiring ones. Can't say one's better than the other. And different people experience things differently. Using something might make 100 people feel one way but might make 5 other feel completely differently. Even opposite. So there is no right or wrong, just what each individual prefers.

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I've yet to vape 2 trenches to my face, but I think that's the next step (before my power adapter comes in the mail. Then I'll be kazoodled).

Cereal_MF,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom