Birthday approaching, what vape would you recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
The "log-style" vapes are very interesting, if only i knew which one to pick.

I took a look at the individual threads and also on this thread comparing log vapes (http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/log-vape-roundup.3192/).
However i failed to see major differences. Did i miss out on something or can i pick one purely based on the looks? Is there one that has already variable voltage/temp included or do you need a seperate power adapter for all of them?

thank you so much for your help!

they are all pretty similar except they each have their own small niches which distinct them from one another, for example the different types of stems and whether the stem fits inside or around the outside of the heat port. i only have the UD, which i absolutely love :love:, so i can only speak for that type of log. either way, IMO if you went with a log you'll find yourself pleasantly surprised especially since i find that most log owners are very much satisfied not only with their vapes but the great customer service. although it may seem tedious, i suggest reading through a few log vape threads to gain a little more knowledge about each and will make deciding/receiving that vape so much more satisfying. i read through the entire UD thread when i was waiting for mine to arrive at my house :cool:

HighlyEducatedScholar,

stonedwarman

I got paid to kill people.
You already have 2 excellent vapes....I would suggest the vivape, but it does essentially the same thing as the Volcano with the only difference being the vivape has a whip/wand mode. I think a log vape is the way to go.

stonedwarman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom