Bin Laden is Dead!

lwien

Did ya hear about the dog that the SEALS went in with?

Titanium encased canines for additional ripping strengh, full body armor and ear buds so that they can hear direct commands from their handlers. They put a value on these dogs (considering the training) at 60 to 70 grand. I'm fucking surprised that they didn't equip them with night vision, as if they really need it. lol Amazing.

lwien,

Gunky

What the heck are these conspiracy theorists smoking? Wish they'd get some at my dispensary!

Gunky,

lwien

Gunky said:
What the heck are these conspiracy theorists smoking? Wish they'd get some at my dispensary!
:lol: No shit. But man, if bud did that to me, I don't think I'd want any. I'd be sittin' in my living room wondering if the TV was watching me. :uhoh:

lwien,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Look, what-ever you believe, the fact of the matter is somebody... dropped a dookie in the school urinal, and there's still no explanation for that!

When you dook in the urinal, it's bad, m'kay!

wilf789,

willieR

Been here since 2009
I tend to dismiss conspiracy theories when the conspiracy would require hundreds of people to keep their mouths shut. The great majority of people cannot.

Therefore... UBL was only recently shot and killed.

willieR,

willieR

Been here since 2009
lwien said:

I have one of these dogs. Civilian trained, but the genetics are really something else.

willieR,

TerrorTurkey

lwien said:

Titanium encased canines for additional ripping strengh, full body armor and ear buds so that they can hear direct commands from their handlers.

I heard they only get titanium when their real teeth get damaged, they dont rip out their teeth just to give them titanium.

TerrorTurkey,

lwien

TerrorTurkey said:
lwien said:

Titanium encased canines for additional ripping strengh, full body armor and ear buds so that they can hear direct commands from their handlers.

I heard they only get titanium when their real teeth get damaged, they dont rip out their teeth just to give them titanium.

Who said anything about ripping out their teeth? I said, titanium "encased" canines. This came from an interview with a SEAL.

lwien,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Put me in the camp that thinks he's been dead for a while and the announcement is politcally made up and motivated.

stickstones,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Canines = teeth, or the animal. The SEAL was referring to the vests the dogs wear.

This entire operation from Obama on down is a hoax? Hundreds of people? Like the lunar landings? Interesting the human brain's appetite for this sort of thing despite the reasonability and logic. I guess Bush bombed the trade centers too?

willieR,

sunsett70

Gunky said:

hey man, what conspiracy you talking about?

some people say that the cure for cannabis has been found but the news has been suppressed for so long because government is working for the Big Pharma. do you think there's a government conspiracy there?

sunsett70,

lwien

sunsett70 said:
some people say that the cure for cannabis has been found but the news has been suppressed for so long because government is working for the Big Pharma. do you think there's a government conspiracy there?

We need a cure for cannabis?

btw, not all conspiracies are created equal.

lwien,

sunsett70

haha, sorry lwien. i just finished my first qwiso yesterday and was taking a toke of the 'honey oil' (is it called?) from my DBV. i was totally blazed, and what i wanted to write was "a cure for cancer". would be nice if anyone here ever who has ever used hemp oil for some serious medical condition gave their experience.

sunsett70,

Qbit

cannabanana
lwien said:
sunsett70 said:

We need a cure for cannabis?

btw, not all conspiracies are created equal.

I knew cannabis could be cured, but first it needs to be dried. :ninja:

Qbit,
Top Bottom