BHO is sticky and taffy like

soggycashew

@davesmith yes I guess its around 2 years old, Im just trying this for a friend because there is sooooooo much plus I get to learn and thats always good! Now the last pick was high heat and this pic is no heat whipped and at full vac since yesterday. Its more of a cookie looking BUT i think its still wet and not dry. I think this stuff is super high in terps and thats why it dont want to dry out. OR my temps are incorrect, there are so many different examples on the net I dont know if heat or no heat or what temp if heat gives me the result i need

soggycashew,
Reactions: GoldenBud

davesmith

Glass Blower
Looks to be starting to wax up.

People dont whip in the vac just on a heatplate and honestly takes ages if youre doing it by hand.

Sugarwax is a great consistancy for dabs imho and if its in a glass jar i much prefer it to crumble/badder. It holds more terps ime.

If its 2 years old it’ll be dark unless you crc it ime.

Are you distilling the butane first? This is something i think everyone should do that mystery oil is no good for anyone.

Also there must be a better forum to work out this tech, i can ask my mates who actually extract if you wany see if they know which ones best.

Sultana lungs

That is the exact tutorial I followed on my last run and it too came out taffy and sticky as heck. I have tried BVV and whip it tane with same results
It could be leftover fats lipids waxes you may need to winterise just a thought

Sultana lungs,

soggycashew

@davesmith whats (unless you crc it ime) and please 🙏 ask buddies thier options im up to try anything.

@Sultana lungs its not winterized, I cant get dry ice in mt area but i do have a homemade ethanol skill and could give it a try.... i could run through a Buckner funnel with diatomaceous earth and a carbon scrub and evaporate most ethanol off on a magnetic hot plat then give it a go in the vac chamber? Heat or no heat?

Sultana lungs

That is the exact tutorial I followed on my last run and it too came out taffy and sticky as heck. I have tried BVV and whip it tane with same results
It could be leftover fats lipids waxes you may need to winterise just a though
@davesmith whats (unless you crc it ime) and please 🙏 ask buddies thier options im up to try anything.

@Sultana lungs its not winterized, I cant get dry ice in mt area but i do have a homemade ethanol skill and could give it a try.... i could run through a Buckner funnel with diatomaceous earth and a carbon scrub and evaporate most ethanol off on a magnetic hot plat then give it a go in the vac chamber? Heat or no heat?
i run between 90 and 100 Fahrenheit but I’m in the Southern Hemisphere

Sultana lungs,
Reactions: davesmith

davesmith

Glass Blower
Crc is a colour remediation. I dont know much about it.

I will ask my friend tomo and see if he can recommend a decent forum to get your tech sorted.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Ive been told future4200 forum is a good place to learn.

And please be careful dude!

davesmith,
Top Bottom