Best way to use Kief?

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Vape it? Not alone right? mix some in with your ground herd and vape it? I assume it dont take much.. Sprinkle it like salt on your herb? That little will do the trick?

Mix it in with some herb and Bong it?

Roll it with some herb and took it?

Whats the best way to get the most out of it?

Thanks!

Kuroth1,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I've vaped my kief/hash in my vaporizer alone, and mixed with ground herb. Obviously kief alone will be more potent, but I like to stretch out what I have.

Vicki,
Reactions: OF

SD_haze

For most vaporizers, you'll keep your vape cleanest and vaporize the kief most efficiently if you sandwich the kief between two layers of herb.

Adding TOO much can clog the airflow, so just don't overdo it.

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
What I usually do is put a bit of bud in my bowl (using my EQ and inverse hitting for now) and put between .1 and .3 of kief on top it in my cyclone bowl, gets me blasted everytime.

Im sure sprinkling it like salt would work for prolonging your bowl, but I always just plop on a generous scoop.:p
As for combustion, I can say I was really into combusting kief before I got my first vape but as soon as I tried vaping it, I never looked back. But I can say combusting it is a very unique experience seeing as how smoke hits you instantly unlike vapor.

All in all, I say just vape that shit. Mix or put on top depending on the vape and/or your preferences. Mixing it makes the whole bowl last longer with thicker clouds throughout, putting it on top or closest to the heat gives you really thick potent clouds to start off with and then once thats over its mixed with the weed anyway so anything left will be vaped with it.

Titamius,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
really depends on what vape i'm using. i really love using my HI for straight hash/kief. i also love mixing in some wax/oil to the kief/hash.

but for other vapes i mix with herbs.

ilovebOObs,

StickyShisha2

i like to make a very kiefy mix with fine grind herb for the MFLB. kief alone tends to stick and not shake up easily.

StickyShisha2,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Roll & mush your concentrate into it.... mmmmmm...... Royal Jelly :drool:

smokum,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Try it....... you'll love it ! So tasty & I do it often :nod:

smokum,

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
i like to make a very kiefy mix with fine grind herb for the MFLB. kief alone tends to stick and not shake up easily.
I do this too. If I want pure kief in the LB I'll usually just put enough in for a one-hitter

Titamius,

djonkoman

I don't intentionally mix them, but it does end up like that for me too. I have a 2pc grinder and especially after letting friends use it, there's always some left in it that's a bit stuck, but will come loose with my stirring tool+banging it on the table(either one works, but combination works best). this always yields a mix of very small pieces of weed mixed with plenty of kief, and vapes very well(altough the clouds can be too big/dense)

djonkoman,
Reactions: Titamius

Liberty

I have a 2pc grinder and especially after letting friends use it, there's always some left in it that's a bit stuck, but will come loose with my stirring tool+banging it on the table(either one works, but combination works best).

I take my jars (that contain my materials) and my grinders and soak them in 91% isopropyl alcohol. Then I put the isoproyl alcohol in a dish and in front of a small fan. Within a couple hours there is a crude (but still pure and delicious, not to mention potent) hash left over that can be scraped with a razor blade and formed into a ball.

Liberty,
Top Bottom