Best vape for tiny amounts?

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Will do. I thought the GH came with 2 batteries? no big issue since they are cheap. Will the performance front end make a huge difference or I can get it later maybe?

Anything else worth getting from Dynastore while they have the 20% off ? Where is the cool leather pouch sold?

Thanks greenhopper. !

Not sure if they ship with 2x batts these days, mine did but that's because I was a pre order so we got an extra for waiting longer.

You can get away without the PFE, I gave mine to a friend but many seem to love it. It certainly isn't required. People report less draw resistance (especially through a water tool) and easier to clean.

For accessories to go with the M I'd recommend some spare O-rings.

The leather pouch is a 3rd party item from @Ratchett's online store. While you are there you should also get a stand and funnel for the GH, they really help. There is also a GH leather case but it all starts to add up.

Mr. Me2

Will do. I thought the GH came with 2 batteries? no big issue since they are cheap. Will the performance front end make a huge difference or I can get it later maybe?

Anything else worth getting from Dynastore while they have the 20% off ? Where is the cool leather pouch sold?

Thanks greenhopper. !
The gh extra battery was a gift to delayed preorder customers. You should definitely get a couple extra.

The Dynavap leather pouch is from @Ratchett and on his online store. He also has some gh must haves. I strongly recommend the gh stand (frees up your hands when loading), a funnel or the mini scoop and poke (my preferred), and his gh leather pouch (which holds the gh, 2 extra batteries, and other stuff).

You'll probably want an external battery charger too.

Okay... I'm done spending your money. That was fun!

Edit - @GreenHopper , you beat me, but it's like we were writing from the same script!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
The gh extra battery was a gift to delayed preorder customers. You should definitely get a couple extra.

The Dynavap leather pouch is from @Ratchett and on his online store. He also has some gh must haves. I strongly recommend the gh stand (frees up your hands when loading), a funnel or the mini scoop and poke (my preferred), and his gh leather pouch (which holds the gh, 2 extra batteries, and other stuff).

You'll probably want an external battery charger too.

Okay... I'm done spending your money. That was fun!

Edit - @GreenHopper , you beat me, but it's like we were writing from the same script!

Haha great minds bud :tup:

My recommendation for an external charger would be the Xtar MC2 (the MC1 is also awesome as its tiny). Personally I've been sticking with the OEM charging cable as for me it's more convenient, requires less unscrewing of the hoppers back end and I feel like it charges the battery a little further. Some feel this reduces the the lifespan of the battery but I feel like it gives a better hit when you leave the hopper on the cable charging between hits.

vapequest2017

WOW!!!! The 30% was already applied at $245 on the Heat treated ones. They said they cost $350. That is just crazy overpriced. Will be ordering the SS.

Thank you for the suggestions on accessories. I will look into them asap.

Vapcap M on it's way. :)

Thanks for all the help guys!! I am happy I found this forum.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
1s0v9v.jpg

Yeh the HT GH's are pricey.

Glad we could help out :tup:

Hope it all goes well with the Hopper, there are a load of good folk in the hopper thread so if you need ideas or advise you'll get it there.

Same with the DynaVap thread, great bunch there too. Be careful though, the VC's have a habit of growing on you and there are so many custom options you can end up spending a fortune.

Squiby

where did you get the leather pouch? I didn't see it on their website.
Also, that black cylinder on the right is what the vapcap comes in correct? or is it the bigger size stash?

I LOVE my @Ratchett Vapcap pouch. It can be used with several configurations. I usually either pack my Ti Copper Stoned Vapcap XLS which has a custom copper stem made by Jason at Dynavap, along with a lighter in the middle section and the doob tube that the Vapcap comes in for an herb stash.

pV06yp8.jpg

Or I load three Vapcaps; the Ti Copper stoned XLS with bud, my Ti Woody S with Blackwood body and burl mp and my Omni are both loaded with shatter on a concentrate pad and a cylinder lighter.

Great for out and about or just handy in the house.

gwBJ0jt.jpg

Below in my signature is a post called Vapcap First aid kit. It lists all the items you might want on hand to maintain your Vapcap long term.

Top Bottom