Best Vape aside from Mighty?

Marlon Rando

After all its just a piece of titanium or stainless steel!
I'd agree with you but then We'd both be wrong.
I will use the Transmission analogy, Some people prefer driving manual transmissions, a la Dynavap/torch lighter, SBJ etc.. seems your preference leans on automatic. but shitting on the manual form factor because it doesn't agree with you, or simply have not had the patience to learn the finesse aspect of it is not a way to convince me to offer you any constructive advice. good luck

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I purchased an Omnivap XL brand new when they were on sale. It did take me a few days to learn the technique, but i still got overly roasted bowls and very close to combustion
I did combust at least 3 times
Also i burnt my lips on the first day hitting the wrong side and combusted
The whole torch thing is bullshit, you have to keep buying torches and butane, or an induction heater ($130)
Also the vapor quality is no where near the Mighty!
Every single load in the VC was literally black
I have never gotten such dark abv in any other vape and i dont want to be inhaling such toxic fumes that comes with darker abv
I will not pay such a high premium for a “pen” looking vape that gets harsh vapor, dark abv and i guarantee its not as healthy as other vapes in the long run
TUBO still seems a bit behind since its still coil heating technology and doesnt include a battery.
Sweet takes you have my man. :\
Sounds like you learned to strum the Omni, but never bothered to learn to play it. All the things you stated were due to user error. Sweet vape to be had if you try.
Also, You do know the most sought after, on demand convection vapes right now are all coil/mesh based heaters? The Tubo, Milaana, Splinter, Nomad, I-Heat and Lil Bud all must be outdated technology.

Last edited:

seriousTone

See everyone ignores the herbalaire because it works too good. It’s just kind of boring I guess. :huh:

seriousTone,
Reactions: jardri

howie105

If you like the way the basic E-Nano works (stem loaded, simple controls, etc) and you would like to continue in that vein then you might consider one of the 7th Floor models and an additional mod, a Ddave stem. If that sounds interesting get back to me and we can look at some of the details both positive and negative. Good luck.

wall

If you like the way the basic E-Nano works (stem loaded, simple controls, etc) and you would like to continue in that vein then you might consider one of the 7th Floor models and an additional mod, a Ddave stem. If that sounds interesting get back to me and we can look at some of the details both positive and negative. Good luck.
Just about to pick up a silver surfer myself

jardri

Vapor Dreams
See everyone ignores the herbalaire because it works too good. It’s just kind of boring I guess. :huh:

I have never tried one but it seems very solid piece. Too bad I´m not fond on whip vapes (I have a Buddha and a Plenty and I rarely use them) and even less on bags (I sold my Volcano because it collected dust intensively)

jardri,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I would still say VapeXhale Cloud Evo, especially if you are looking for desktop.

There is not too much tech in this thing. All-straight glass airway. Only vaporizer you can rent at a dispensary in San Francisco. If it was complicated, they wouldn't have it for rent. It's amazing.

I really implore you to check it out one more time.

seriousTone

I have never tried one but it seems very solid piece. Too bad I´m not fond on whip vapes (I have a Buddha and a Plenty and I rarely use them) and even less on bags (I sold my Volcano because it collected dust intensively)
Yeah I hear ya on that. I never tried the bag and whips get too dirty and a hassle to clean. I use it with the direct draw mouthpiece. But even then the air path is small and it can definitely tickle/irritate your throat depending on temp.

But for a session desktop with unbelievable extraction - it’s all most people would ever need in my opinion.

seriousTone,

wall

Yeah I hear ya on that. I never tried the bag and whips get too dirty and a hassle to clean. I use it with the direct draw mouthpiece. But even then the air path is small and it can definitely tickle/irritate your throat depending on temp.

But for a session desktop with unbelievable extraction - it’s all most people would ever need in my opinion.
There are to many good vapes out there, can’t just have one now a days

wall,
Reactions: shredder

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The Pipes Jarhead induction heater is like $90 shipped, not $130.

The Evo with the cheapest mouthpiece sounds an ideal choice. Bigger bowl, high performance, and no water filtration which is among the things that made the new guy's weak but long list of complaints.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
The Pipes Jarhead induction heater is like $90 shipped, not $130.

The Evo with the cheapest mouthpiece sounds an ideal choice. Bigger bowl, high performance, and no water filtration which is among the things that made the new guy's weak but long list of complaints.

Exactly.

newVaper420,
Reactions: bossman

hans solo

Left coast Canada
My last vape purchase the mighty and solo ll came up as the final two. Based on my requirements of good vapor quality and minimal maintenance and build quality I chose the solo ll.no regrets!

chimpybits

I purchased an Omnivap XL brand new when they were on sale. It did take me a few days to learn the technique, but i still got overly roasted bowls and very close to combustion
I did combust at least 3 times
Also i burnt my lips on the first day hitting the wrong side and combusted
The whole torch thing is bullshit, you have to keep buying torches and butane, or an induction heater ($130)
Also the vapor quality is no where near the Mighty!
Every single load in the VC was literally black
I have never gotten such dark abv in any other vape and i dont want to be inhaling such toxic fumes that comes with darker abv
I will not pay such a high premium for a “pen” looking vape that gets harsh vapor, dark abv and i guarantee its not as healthy as other vapes in the long run
TUBO still seems a bit behind since its still coil heating technology and doesnt include a battery.
@Rollingstoned any progress?
Excellent suggestions offered.

The only one I'd add is the MiniVap.
Full convection, thorough, even extraction (no stirring!), easy loading systems (like Mighty). The price and international shipping are a hurdle - the mV thread is admittedly pretty quiet. :\:hmm:

caliganja420

@Rollingstoned any progress?
Excellent suggestions offered.

The only one I'd add is the MiniVap.
Full convection, thorough, even extraction (no stirring!), easy loading systems (like Mighty). The price and international shipping are a hurdle - the mV thread is admittedly pretty quiet. :\:hmm:

Sold the enano, wasnt really getting me medicated like i thought it would
Now i purhased a solo II and tera v3
I am so happy witht these two, amazing vapor production just like the mighty
The solo last like 20 bowls which is unbelievable
Tera is a beast and i really like it

Top Bottom