Best Vape aside from Mighty?

caliganja420

Hey guys, i have been reading thru a lot of different vaporizer threads.
I own a Mighty and Enano, and they have been the best devices to get me medicated.
Tried a volcano and hated the bag system
Also tried an Omnivap XL (Piece of sh**!)
I am looking for a companion for my Mighty, i feel like im using it too much, 10+ times a day
I have narrowed it down to Tubo Evic.
Seems like its very reliable and powerful.
I do like the enano but the load size is just to small for me and my wife.
Any other recommendations?
Looked at the Tera V3, argo, air 2 and even firewood 5
They seem cheap and i guarantee i wont achieve the same results as a Mighty
Any input would be great, VAS is itchin

caliganja420,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey guys, i have been reading thru a lot of different vaporizer threads.
I own a Mighty and Enano, and they have been the best devices to get me medicated.
Tried a volcano and hated the bag system
Also tried an Omnivap XL (Piece of sh**!)
I am looking for a companion for my Mighty, i feel like im using it too much, 10+ times a day
I have narrowed it down to Tubo Evic.
Seems like its very reliable and powerful.
I do like the enano but the load size is just to small for me and my wife.
Any other recommendations?
Looked at the Tera V3, argo, air 2 and even firewood 5
They seem cheap and i guarantee i wont achieve the same results as a Mighty
Any input would be great, VAS is itchin

You want portable or desktop? I recommend the VapeXhale Cloud Evo.

wall

Thats kind of funny because I don't personally love my mighty but I have an odd taste in vapes, love my lotus, Mod Pod, fury 2, and my flowerpot

wall,

caliganja420

I have seen the Flowerpot and Vapexhale but i dont really like water filtration and there too much technology to handle.

caliganja420,

dynospec

If desktop is an option, perhaps look into the Flowerpot by NewVape, they make really great products that they stand behind with top notch customer service. They have a reputation for being pretty much the best among most who have tried them, and they offer a wide range of options to suit your preferences

Edit- Never mind just saw your post, maybe a Stickybrick or something along those lines? No technology involved at all

dynospec,

seriousTone

Check out the herbalaire. That thing definitely doesn’t get enough attention here. It was my first vape and one I’d have a hard time ever getting rid of even though I don’t use it very often.

Has a large chamber, so perfect for groups or solo. When I tell you it has the best extraction out there, belee dat! You can just throw a chunk of a bud in and it’ll turn it perfectly dark brown both inside and out.

You can hit it directly, with a whip or even bag, which I never used myself. The variable temp control is nice because you can use it to vape other things as well, I vape lavender in mine quite often.

The only downside is it’s not great at microdosing. And once it’s up to temp you have to keep hitting it as the chamber is constantly being heated until you turn it off.

It’s pretty great.

shredder

I just dont like the “enail” setup
I already own an enano and its great but its just a small load

When your ready, and if your lucky, an enail will choose you.

I took a leap of faith over a year ago and bought a dnail sic halo. Before that my nail experience wasn't very good. Mostly scorched lung busting torch fueled hits that about killed me. So it was a leap of faith to spend big money based on what i read here, and with my limited experience. It's now my best vape and I own a lot of vapes. Mighty included, and we love our mighty. The taste is unreal in that sic dish when I vape my home squeezed rosin. If you wanna step up you can't look sideways, lol.

shredder,

Chingas

Go with yer gut. I bet the Tubo is a good choice. I love my mighty and nano too but never hit a tubo. I've followed that thread for a long time and even though I went flowerpot, which pretty much ate my other vapes, the tubo still sounds like a winner.

Sounds like you've done your homework and know what you want. I say get that tubo.

p.s. flowerpot

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Tubo evic is indeed a good choice. Could you explain to me why the Omnivap is a piece of S**t to you?? Vapcaps are one of the best overall vapes i have tried, they have a distinct and pure taste and though a little technique is required, it can deliver monstruous hits. I can only think that a human mistake could lead you to thinking that (or using one after combusting, tastes gross!!)

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Just get another Mighty FFS. His & Hers.
Hard for me to offer any advice with the tone set in the original post.
Do you own an Omni, or have you just based, then voiced your opinion on a try.
E Nano load too small? That's the nature of pure convection vaping. Much bigger load and flavor suffers, or uneven toasting that needs stirring. UD and HI use even smaller loads.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...vapexhale evo for plug in option... another mighty portable option...

I have seen the Flowerpot and Vapexhale but i dont really like water filtration and there too much technology to handle.

...you can use evo dry, when i use mine it's always dry, and not overly complicated... fill an elb, pop it in the joint and enjoy... only thing required to clean is dry steam and elb's (can keep elb's in a jar with iso soaking when not in use)..

just_the_flu,
Reactions: macbill

Helios

agreed with slojimfizz curious after you tried it, why you think the Omni XL is POS? one of the Best Vapes I ever used.

Helios,
Reactions: Slagzord

caliganja420

Tubo evic is indeed a good choice. Could you explain to me why the Omnivap is a piece of S**t to you?? Vapcaps are one of the best overall vapes i have tried, they have a distinct and pure taste and though a little technique is required, it can deliver monstruous hits. I can only think that a human mistake could lead you to thinking that (or using one after combusting, tastes gross!!)

Just get another Mighty FFS. His & Hers.
Hard for me to offer any advice with the tone set in the original post.
Do you own an Omni, or have you just based, then voiced your opinion on a try.
E Nano load too small? That's the nature of pure convection vaping. Much bigger load and flavor suffers, or uneven toasting that needs stirring. UD and HI use even smaller loads.

agreed with slojimfizz curious after you tried it, why you think the Omni XL is POS? one of the Best Vapes I ever used.

I purchased an Omnivap XL brand new when they were on sale. It did take me a few days to learn the technique, but i still got overly roasted bowls and very close to combustion
I did combust at least 3 times
Also i burnt my lips on the first day hitting the wrong side and combusted
The whole torch thing is bullshit, you have to keep buying torches and butane, or an induction heater ($130)
Also the vapor quality is no where near the Mighty!
Every single load in the VC was literally black
I have never gotten such dark abv in any other vape and i dont want to be inhaling such toxic fumes that comes with darker abv
After all its just a piece of titanium or stainless steel!
I will not pay such a high premium for a “pen” looking vape that gets harsh vapor, dark abv and i guarantee its not as healthy as other vapes in the long run
TUBO still seems a bit behind since its still coil heating technology and doesnt include a battery.

wall

Stick with what you have, sounds like everything else will fall short

wall,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
You definitely overheated your vapcap. That being said convection has a fresher taste for sure, device like vapcap has a more toasted taste (must to be said: with my VC i can stop my sessions anywhere from light brown to coffee brown)

Top Bottom