Best Portable Vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LutherBlissett

The Vape of Things to Come
I personally dont get why anyone would buy the crafty over the mighty. Its not much of a discount and you are sacrificing a temp display and extra battery for it.

"If you want more battery life just turn your crafty in to an ultra clunky device with an external battery pack"...great idea...or just buy the mighty.
You're not sacrificing a temp display. It's just moved to an app in your smart device.

To me that's great. I can start writing a forum post, and when the Vape is up to temp, a little banner notification pops up to tell me. :D

External power-packs aren't clunky ...at least they don't add any more bulk than is added by the additional battery of the Mighty. If it's clunkiness you want to avoid, then buy the smaller vape.

Power packs are for when it's in your bag/pocket, not for when you're using it.

'cause we don't all own smartphones. For me a Crafty would kinda suck (being stuck on two preset temps) where I could actually use the Mighty.
Sorry, just seen this.

Hmm, well fair enough then. As I already owned an iPad mini, I thought the Crafty was right up my street. Got to say it's a pleasure to use.

Also, I think the Mighty lacks the vibrate function, which is ever so handy in loud environments.

Really though, these days at least 80% of vape users will have a smart device or one sort or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
LutherBlissett,

DevRev

I really wish there was a place to try portable vapes.

I considered Pax, Crafty/Mighty and Firefly. Ultimately I went Pax first but still am considering other alternatives.

DevRev,
Reactions: vapeppau

little maggie

We all have our opinions. I read a lot of threads after I wasted money on a few vapes that just didn't work for me. The MFLB was my first one and I loved it but it was too harsh. I hated the draw on the Flowermate. The Hammer and Imag2 are ok. My favorite is my Solo and I just ordered the Lily and might order the bigger Daisy from the same company if I like it. But some people love the Flowermate and the Hammer. I'd suggest reading the comments in the individual vape threads and look at a couple of youtube videos of what you're considering.

little maggie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom