Best Portable vaporizer (price is not an issue)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Taliwacker said:
lol, yea you'll be covering your smirk with a battery sticking out of your hand.....Either way if your going to vape in an indoor public place go the the fucking bathroom for christs sake. Is it really worth getting busted over stupidity?

No I won't, because I know how to use my LB and you clearly don't. I don't even have big hands and you'll never see the battery.

BTW, after 43 years of hassle-free experience I think I have a pretty good idea of where to do what and how much risk I'm taking. You might get busted for stupidity, but I won't.

pakalolo,

Triple S

Thanks guys while doing more research it seems as the solo cannot get multiple people stoned and I already know that the MFLB can't either. Is there a portable vape that can get multiple people high? or are portable vaporizers meant to get just one person stoned.

Triple S,

StickyShisha2

Triple S said:
Thanks guys while doing more research it seems as the solo cannot get multiple people stoned and I already know that the MFLB can't either. Is there a portable vape that can get multiple people high? or are portable vaporizers meant to get just one person stoned.

omicron works for multiple people, as would other concentrate rigs.

although I am not really a fan of the MFLB (it just doesn't deliver fast enough for me), a friend has been using BHO in it with much success (against manufacturers instructions)

StickyShisha2,
Reactions: 215z

max

Out to lunch
Thanks guys while doing more research it seems as the solo cannot get multiple people stoned and I already know that the MFLB can't either.
Actually they can, it just takes a little time. Smaller bowls and hits and all that, you know. But it's clear what kind of portable you're looking for- a full sized whip vape with a full sized bowl that you can stick in your pocket. There is no portable like that, any more than there's a car that averages 40 mpg while going from 0-60 in 4 seconds. You need to get real about what portables are for and what they're capable of. Meanwhile, since you know where to do research, you need to use those vape specific threads to find which model will come the closest to what you want.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom