Best place to buy a pax?

Big Guwap

We trippy mane!
Never bought a vaporizer before, was wondering what online stores you guys prefer and why. must sell pax by ploom. Also are pax $250 everywhere? And does anywhere give you a coupon or deal on a pax for being a fc member? I know you can buy them for cheaper on some sites without the warranty but still want 10- year warranty. thanks for any help

Big Guwap,

Tweek

FC Classifieds are a great place to get a deal. There was a brand new one for sale the other day.

Tweek,

Big Guwap

We trippy mane!
thanks max that looks perfect! Even though I'm new to fc,I already love it, everyone is quick with very helpful info.

hey guys I checked the thread above and went through the sponsers and tried to find a company that was in United states( I'm in Virginia) and gave a discount to fc members but none of them carried pax by ploom( what I'm trying to buy) except vape world but couldn't get the discount to work. So anyone know a trusted company that gives discounts to fc members and carry pax by ploom?

mod note: 2 posts merged

max

Out to lunch
I'd contact Vape World. Coupon codes quit working from time to time but I doubt that they're no longer offering member discounts. If they have stopped, we'd like to know that so we can remove the codes from the post.

Only the dealers listed on that page offer FC discounts. Wouldn't make sense to offer forum discounts anywhere else.

Please edit your posts instead of making back to back posts.

Big Guwap

We trippy mane!
my bad about the double post, now I know, and I contacted vape world and they switched there coupon to EFFSEE. unfortunately the code doesn't get you a discount on ploom products but they offered to upgrade the acrylic grinder they add for free to a 4 piece aluminum grinder with the coupon. So still trying to find a trusted company that can get a discount on a pax for fc members.

Big Guwap,

OF

I believe the maker is holding a firm line on price in the US market. This is often done to preserve 'market position' while you look for an exclusive distributor to handle the product. Doing so gives more 'pie' to share in the wholesale/distribution/resale game. If you're going to pay $250 or less at the LHS Ploom wil have to sell them for much less.

There has to be enough profit in it, and discounting them at this point wipes that out later on.

OF

dawnwell

Hi all,

I know it's bit old thread to post but I really need help to buy Pax vaporizer. Should I buy it from Amazon or Vape Wild kind of third party store as there is some discount over there or I should stick to official site?

Thanks

dawnwell,
Top Bottom