Status
Not open for further replies.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Enjoy your Iolite Vicki!

Cookie+Cataclysm+-+Lazy+cat+in+hammock.png

Seren

Away with the fairies
Well, you know my thoughts - I experimented using the Vapman last night, holding it between my first two fingers and it felt really quite comfortable. It's also very clean, there's no butane smell or taste whatsoever. I have the pure/basic version - and I love the simplicity of it. The Vapman website itself advertises both versions as offering equal performance - some people just prefer the look of the mica version, since it avoids any charring. I actually like the charring on mine - it adds to the steam punk look IMO.

My preferences aside though, I have a friend who absolutely loves the Iolite and the WISPR 2, and I can see how that may be an even easier vape for you to use at the moment. :2c:

Good luck! :peace:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I seriously considered the Vapman. I just don't think I can use a vaporizer that requires 2 hands/thumbs right now. I tried holding things between my index and middle finger and it was very awkward, and I dropped the item half the time. :(

I can't wait to try the Iolite! I believe it will work a lot better for me because I just have to hold it and take the hits I need. :)

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Vicky,

I tried holding things between my index and middle finger and it was very awkward, and I dropped the item half the time.

How about a pipe shaped something like this?

I'm sure if you could fit a VaporGenie sphere on it that might be fun and i vaguely remember that i once was told about compatible threaded pipe handles i could have used instead of the Classic mapple stem/handle. How knows, perhaps such compatibility may happen to extend to such item. The large cavity under the bowl would help with cooling, as if the path to the mouth piece alone may not suffice... I wish my modded VG looked somewhat more like it to be honnest!

Or is there a more adapted profile layout you actually prefer?

I mean, if it's got a front puck to turn red (and inhale later) then you may not need 2 hands to manipulate such pipe after all. Unless i'm being a bit too optimistic?

:peace:

hoyo77

I have the hammer, the vapman, the lotus, and a Supreme V1 and V2. love them all. Vapman is ritualistic vap..buy one and you will understand what I mean. the hammer has nice flavor and very dense thick clouds...out of all those the vapman is my fav then the hammer

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Salutations Vicky,

How about a pipe shaped something like this?

I'm sure if you could fit a VaporGenie sphere on it that might be fun and i vaguely remember that i once was told about compatible threaded pipe handles i could have used instead of the Classic mapple stem/handle. How knows, perhaps such compatibility may happen to extend to such item. The large cavity under the bowl would help with cooling, as if the path to the mouth piece alone may not suffice... I wish my modded VG looked somewhat more like it to be honnest!

Or is there a more adapted profile layout you actually prefer?

I mean, if it's got a front puck to turn red (and inhale later) then you may not need 2 hands to manipulate such pipe after all. Unless i'm being a bit too optimistic?

:peace:

That is a really cool design! It scares the shit out of me because it's glass, though. :lol:

I am just looking for the absolute easiest vaporizer I can use, basically plug and play. Or better worded, press the button and vape. That is what I like about my Solo. I think the Iolite will really fit the bill.

hoyo77

That is a really cool design! It scares the shit out of me because it's glass, though. :lol:

I am just looking for the absolute easiest vaporizer I can use, basically plug and play. Or better worded, press the button and vape. That is what I like about my Solo. I think the Iolite will really fit the bill.
well I don't really know your specific needs, but a log vape would suit you as well. They are basically plug them up and let them run forever..when you fill the need...load your stem and vape away. They always stay on.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
well I don't really know your specific needs, but a log vape would suit you as well. They are basically plug them up and let them run forever..when you fill the need...load your stem and vape away. They always stay on.

I'm actually considering getting a log vap in a couple months. I already have an Herbalaire, but it hasn't seen a lot of use since I got my Solo.

I'm really looking forward to using the Iolite I'll be getting this week. :)

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I have had great success with my original two wisprs, I truly like the form factor a lot more then the Iolite design. The only reason I don't recommend 'em is so many other people have gone through 2-3 before they got one that kept working.

One of my WISPR units (my first) has seen poundage of buds over it's life time and has the most "miles" on it out of all my vapes (probably double or triple the use). It has always started on the first click or two and has never let me down. The biggest drawback is that it has one set temperature that isn't always Hot enough for my needs but 95% of the time it's perfect.

If your buying from a good dealer and can get a warranty replacement from them without going through Iolite I think your Better off in my opinion.

I do like the mouthpiece and fact that you can stand the wispr up instead of laying it on its side, Also the WISPR unit stays much cooler in the hands.

I haven't used a IO V2 or a WISPR2 to compare only a I-inhale and OG IOLITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom