Best first Vape <$100 used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogDad

Thank you, that was nice of you Frogboy but I just ordered the No2 for $87.00. I think I'm armed with enough info to change it up a bit if it's not what I want. We'll see.

In the end I had to make a trade off and portability won out over the SSV and the temp gauge is important. 320* (Be there or be square).

Another thing I want to look at was vaporized CBD's over 395* for pain relief. I can't do much of that with this unit but it might give me a way to test and If it worked maybe then look for unit 2.

I'm hoping something was done about the plastic taste of the NO2 (if it exists) by now. I bought what was advertised as a 2013 model thinking something has changed. We'll see in 48 hours.

I had planned to spend my $100 anyway so I upgraded my shipping, got a free grinder and it's all supposed to be delivered on Thursday.

It's the best I could do without spending another 40 hours of study and still not finding the perfect unit for me because it probably doesn't exist anyway.

For $100 I'm in the vape game now and it should be enough of a unit for a first timer like me to decide if I even like vaping.

Did I mention I've never vaped before?

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
If you are not a heavy user , the Firewood is a good choice …..needs a learning period ,but it's a good choice for your budget .

edit: ooops too late ….sorry.

Grange Goreman,

DogDad

I looked at the firewood a couple of times and I thought it was nice but the learning curve seemed high as it did on many of them.

For a first vape, I think being able to set it and forget it is a real advantage to having some success.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I think you made a good choice based on your needs. Since your quest is over, I'm folding up this shop. I'm sure you'll find the NO2 thread when you need it. I hope you enjoy your new friend!

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom