• Grey Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Green House

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Plug

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VapeReady

Visited plenty of others as well (Barneys, Kooi, Mr.K&Co, Katsu, Ballonetje, etc)

Which coffeeshops do you guys think have the most consistent bud quality for vaping?

Last edited:
VapeReady,

Ariwe

Visited plenty of others as well (Barneys, Kooi, Mr.K&Co, Katsu, Ballonetje, etc)

Which coffeeshops do you guys think have the most consistent bud quality for vaping?
I really like the vibe at The Rookies and the bud was decent.

Ariwe,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have only been to one coffeeshop in my life. It was 33 years ago and I don't remember the name of it. I do remember buying a few grams of moraccan hash and smoking it in Vondelpark. We were backpacking through Europe and I wasn't about to try and take it on the train through several borders. We still had a gram left, so we wrapped it up in foil and stuffed it under a park bench. A month later, we returned to Amsterdam and our little hash pack was still there. I then got high in Vondelpark for the second time. :razz:

The only thing is, I'm not used to seeing budtenders handle the flower so much with their bare fingers. It doesn't seem so clean, but if I'm in Amsterdam again, hell yeah I'm vaping flower.

BabyFacedFinster,

Gray Area

Bluebird is my favourite.
Not a fan of the Greenhouse…

Lived in NL for a couple of years, so I’ve been to a few, though this was a while ago, could be some decent newer ones I don’t know about I guess.

Gray Area,
Reactions: GoldenBud

VapeReady

Bluebird is my favourite.
Not a fan of the Greenhouse…

Lived in NL for a couple of years, so I’ve been to a few, though this was a while ago, could be some decent newer ones I don’t know about I guess.

Greenhouse was actually the best super lemon haze i had my in my entire life. Their Karel's haze is another excellent sativa. The chilling area is super nice (depending which one you go). And you can use the volcano vaporizer absolutely for free! I never went to Bluebird but do you mean favourite in terms of vibes or quality bud?

Check out Tony Balbao. :peace:

Last edited:

Gray Area

Why? Because only the super lemon is good there? Interesting to know, haven't been there 5yrs+

Greenhouse was actually the best super lemon haze i had my in my entire life. Their Karel's haze is another excellent sativa. The chilling area is super nice (depending which one you go). And you can use the volcano vaporizer absolutely for free! I never went to Bluebird but do you mean favourite in terms of vibes or quality bud?

Check out Tony Balbao. :peace:

To be fair I’ve never had the lemon haze (I know it gets a lot of love, and I do like lemon strains) and we’re talking maybe 20 years since I’ve been there.
Wasn’t a particularly good vibe I thought, and wasn’t blown away by the weed I sampled.

Its a chance to be all different now.

And if I’m totally honest my poor opinion of Arjan (the owner) is probably unfairly affecting my opinion of the coffee shop itself… so feel free to take it with a pinch.

VapeReady

To be fair I’ve never had the lemon haze (I know it gets a lot of love, and I do like lemon strains) and we’re talking maybe 20 years since I’ve been there.
Wasn’t a particularly good vibe I thought, and wasn’t blown away by the weed I sampled.

Its a chance to be all different now.

And if I’m totally honest my poor opinion of Arjan (the owner) is probably unfairly affecting my opinion of the coffee shop itself… so feel free to take it with a pinch.

Amsterdam certainly isn't what it was 10 - 20 years ago. All the coffeeshops have evolved and so has the quality of the cannabis.
The Green House is only one shop of the list. The Amsterdam genetics coffeeshops like Boerejongens and Dampkring are much more advanced.

VapeReady,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

The other side of the river of the Green House there's a place that selling Strawberry Haze but minimum of 2gr not 1gr. Was almost without money back then 5yrs ago, after buying a lot of Lemon Haze, but damn I had to try it and regreting it
Dunno the name of the place, right the other side of the Greenhouse

GoldenBud,

Orvaxxx

At this moment the best Coffeeshops are Family First and Terps Army. For hash Coffeeshop Solo.

Orvaxxx,
Reactions: Franco

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My next trip I'd probably buy a bunch of gram bags from several places. For the spots where I would hang out and vape, the most important thing would be the vibe in the lounge area. I am not into the modern, techno, hip/hop. I'd be looking for places with an olde british pub feel or a nice view of the canals. Lemon Haze would def be on my list too.

I'll also stuff myself with pommes frites and mayo, and stroopwafles and other local tidbits.

Last edited:

VapeReady

I went to Amsterdam last week. And it was one of my shittiest Amsterdam trips ever.

The quality of the bud has seriously taken a hit. I had to pass on so many coffeeshop I eventually left the city.

Did end up with some high quality stuff though. I had some pastries as well and some mad good coffee :cool::cool::cool:.

• Heavens Haze
  • Kosher Tangie Haze
  • Blueberry Haze
  • Super Lemon Haze
  • Moonshine Haze
  • Old School Haze
  • Hawaiian Passion Haze
  • Smarties
  • Rainbow Belts
  • Grape Jello (Coffeeshop Solo)

Last edited:

Orvaxxx

Ended up going there last week. It was one of my least enjoyable Amsterdam trips ever though.

The quality of the bud has seriously taken a hit in Amsterdam. I had to pass on so many coffeeshop I eventually left the city.

Did end up with some high quality stuff though. I had some pastries as well and some mad good coffee :cool::cool::cool:.

• Heavens Haze
  • Kosher Tangie Haze
  • Blueberry Haze
  • Super Lemon Haze
  • Moonshine Haze
  • Old School Haze
  • Hawaiian Passion Haze
  • Smarties
  • Rainbow Belts
  • Grape Jello
Was the Grape-Jello from Coffeeshop Solo?

Orvaxxx,

condition

I liked the Kroon just before the pandemic, they had some excellent Cali strains that I have never tried elsewhere.

condition,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill,

Orvaxxx

Orvaxxx,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Oooh!
Send me one of these please! That is so cool!!

Would look splendid in my living room.
Just make a blue "Vaping suggested" sign to hang next to it!

(It's strange they didn' add the red stripe on the Joint sign, if you don't speak the language you could argue that you thought this was a suggestion to smoke since alcohol isn't allowed... :D)

Top Bottom