best bubbler

Hi new here looking for a bub want a showerhead piece for low/no drag any comments good leads looking at $200(around)ATIA. D

darren fuerbringer,

SD_haze

Only one item on aqualab or High Priority Glass that fits that qualifications

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/dirty-rico-mini-showerhead-bubbler-white-label.html

alt_5-21-12-205.jpg

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think that ^^ Vertigo is my fav of the more reasonably priced ones on Alt. It also comes with a ten arm instead of the shower head and with different colored labels. Which they have in stock will vary though.

I like that Dirty Rico one too though, and it seems to be priced spectacularly low.

OhTheAgony,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hey! I would look into Evolver glass, checkout glastafarians thread on here. He makes amazing pieces for a great price! I picked up a blemished 35 slit bubbler for $150. thick heavy, clean slits and all precise! I would shoot him an email and see what he has available.

Was supposed to be tia(thanks in advance) I have big ass fingers and small buttons can't spell eithergood looking on glassras thread thanks

darren fuerbringer,
pretty awesome karl termini 8-slit disc perc bubbler on boroboutique.com for $199.00. right now they have a 35% off sale for 7/10. would end up being like $130 instead.

stoned-as-a-kite,

eric420

Banned shill for dopeium . com
i got a real nice piece from dopium, if you want something that's high quality with good customer service go to their site.

Modnote: This member works for dopeium . com and was banned for shilling.

eric420,

Homie

"I Need An Eighth"
this one is SICK!!!
Sovereignty Glass Hitman Glass Collab Stem to Turbine - Beach Scene - SG Stemline - Knickertoker

Homie,
Top Bottom