Best All-in-one Rosin Press for Under $500

TheFatBastard

Hi guys!

Totally new to dabs, bought a Flowerpot more than a year ago, but didn’t have any access to concentrates, so I only used it with flowers.

Lately, I’ve seen that “cheap” presses are for sale, and I’m seriously thinking about getting this one:https://m.dhgate.com/product/beauty...-decorative/228889553.html?invitorid=FNNNbi6d

I’ve been reading the last pages in this thread and I can not findany references/info (the search engine doesn’t let me search kp-1, too ahort), so I’d like your help / oppinion here.

I have access to a lot of flowers, and guess it can be a good tool to get some rosin and find new limits in my highs ( http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/w...-than-i-used-to-get.29291/page-6#post-1410424 ), though I’m a total newbie in concentrates.

Seems pretty easy to operate and price is not that high... any advices / alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

TheFatBastard,

Principal Guy

What do you call a person who is not very handy around the house? Footy? Well I’m a footy fool. You should see the mess I made out of installing a Ring doorbell.

With this self-realization, rather than try to assemble a bench press and purchase a boxed pair of heated plates for squish sessions, I bought an all-in-one device: The Nugsmasher Mini. It comes today. I fully expect buyer’s remorse. Even though I really don’t go through that much concentrate, I know I’ll develop jones for the ability to do large runs. Silly footy Fool. However, The Nugsmasher Mini only weighs 33 lbs. I could be the life of the party, if only I had parties to go to.
I bought the Nugsmasher Mini for about $350 during one of their many sales. Works fine with a gram of flower between parchment paper. As soon as I attempt to use a 3.5 gram bag, everything turns to shit. I can never seem to get a good return. This “bottle tech” style throws me way off. I’m too uncoordinated to get those corners folded in on the bottom of the bag. Tips??????? Wish I could buy bags sewn together in the bottle tech style.

Principal Guy,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom