Besides marijuana what herbs can be vaped which will have the same effect

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Nepeta cataria/Catnip gives me a mild but pleasant buzz. Tastes ok too.
20190831-101808.jpg

Always make sure you know what your investing.
Welcome to FC.

EverythingsHazy

Honestly, there is no other herb (that we know of), which is considered medically safe, which will give you the same effects as Cannabis.

Avoid "spice"/synthetic Cannabis/K2 at all costs.

Some non-vaping things that can have similar, albeit mild effects, include fasting, meditating, breathing exercises, matcha (green tea), and workouts like running/biking/boxing, weightlifting, etc.

Last edited:

ginolicious

I always thought lavender could be vape for a relaxing and calming feeling kind of like what CBD does.

ginolicious,
Reactions: C No Ego

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Meh... fuck that... fuck this whole direction!

NO other natural herbs will provide the same effects, it is not even close.
Experiment with what you like, try vaping them all... but I assure you if other herbs provided the same slam to the face, we would all be hiding our herb cabinets from our high school aged kids. :lol:

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
It's worth nothing that no two plants will have the same EXACT makeup. In cannabis we talk about strain but two plants of the same phenotype can have a different chemotype which changes the overall effect. Also, despite a commonly held opinion, herbal medicine does not start and stop with cannabis. Turning on an essential oil diffuser and enjoying some of the same compounds you otherwise enjoy in a vape does not suddenly turn you into a multilevel marketing scheme Facebook Karen. Enjoy your plants, all of em.

CastIronHits,

vapirtoo

I enjoy vaping mugwort which grows like crazy all over NYC.
Early summer grab some stalks, strip the leaves, dry em and have at it.
Mugwort used to be called, "sailors tobacco". It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
properties. Mild relaxing effect that is barely felt.

vapirtoo,
Reactions: C No Ego

BestBuds

The Dude
The only herb I have found that is as pleasurable and as little harm as cannabis (arguably) and that's Kava Kava. But you drink it....

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The only herb I have found that is as pleasurable and as little harm as cannabis (arguably) and that's Kava Kava. But you drink it....
Have you looked in to Salvia divinorum at all...? I have only a little over the years but never tried any. It might be something worth trying tho it seems like it requires temps closer to that of combustion... "Grant" vaped some here in a Volcano and said the effect were "almost indistinguishable from cannabis."

Last edited:
Bologna,
  • Wow
Reactions: BestBuds

BestBuds

The Dude
Have you looked in to Salvia divinorum at all...? I have only a little over the years but never tried any. It might be something worth trying tho it seems like it requires temps closer to that of combustion... "Grant" vaped some here in a Volcano and said the effect were "almost indistinguishable from cannabis."
I have had Salvia tea and smoked it. It takes you on a trip, It's nothing like cannabis. Nothing. Maybe vaped but I can't see how it would possibly be different.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sort of on topic, the first time I tried mushrooms a few years ago with friends there was a little bit left, very dry stuff, but I figured I would try grinding it up and vaping it someday why not... But instead ended up giving to friend for his day in Zion canyon!

Shit Snacks,
  • Haha
Reactions: BestBuds

BestBuds

The Dude
Sort of on topic, the first time I tried mushrooms a few years ago with friends there was a little bit left, very dry stuff, but I figured I would try grinding it up and vaping it someday why not... But instead ended up giving to friend for his day in Zion canyon!
That's awesome! :lol: I believe Paul Stamets explained that mushrooms need to be consumed to experience effects. I think it needs to be processed by our liver or something. So I dont think smoking would work. I tried to find the video but I keep forgetting what I'm looking for... I went to the dispensary today and I'm still honeymooning with the Vapbong.... Soooo high....
high cannabis GIF

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Salvia may kick you hard! Especially the 20x-50x extract, in one second you are in the rush of a trip, without transition at all, one moment before you was in the real world and the second right after you are in a stroboscopic trippy world, luckily this is doesn't last too long (10mn max I bet although I thought it was a lot longer). Be carefull with this extracts for some peoples the experience might be very difficult to live, as well it seems to take more time to start to produce effects with some peoples. Salvia leaves alone are a lot smoother. Never tried vaping Salvia though, just smoked that a few times 15 years ago.

PPN,
Reactions: 364F

dzunk

has anyone tried vaping kratom ? my friends dad is using it orally, and im tempted to try vaping it since its legal in my country (i dont know if its legal globally)

dzunk,
Top Bottom