BAMF Extractions + Other Solventless

//////

there have been a few threads that mention solventless wax/ice wax/super high quality bubble, but there is no thread dedicated to it (that i know of. mods, please feel free to close this down if so). i am thinking about picking up some BAMF tomorrow to try in my cloud. does anyone here have any experience with bamf, essential extracts, errl star, or any other solventless? how do these vaporize?

here are some pictures of what i am talking about (NOT mine. they are from flikr and bamf's site):
503493ae0b776.jpg

8629840159_cfb8b8ca83_z.jpg

//////

Looks yummy
i know... :)

the dispensary was just too far, so i didn't end up getting any. i hope someone (probably would have to be from ca like me) has tried it on the forum! i'm so curious.

i asked a dispensary closer to me today about it and they tried to give me honeycomb bho, haha.

//////,
Reactions: Caligula

mda232

I haven't been fortunate enough to try BAMF's solventless.. but I did just get some of Beezle's 90 micron bubble and it's super fire. harborside in oakland usually has good full melt also. just curious which club you saw the bamf at? i'm assuming socal since i've only seen it in San Jose up here but not in forever

mda232,
Reactions: //////

//////

I haven't been fortunate enough to try BAMF's solventless.. but I did just get some of Beezle's 90 micron bubble and it's super fire. harborside in oakland usually has good full melt also. just curious which club you saw the bamf at? i'm assuming socal since i've only seen it in San Jose up here but not in forever

nice, i have never seen/heard of beezle's stuff, but i'm going to try to check it out online. what you got sounds tasty. how did it vaporize?

you are correct in assuming that i am down here in southern california. bamf used to be at buds & roses in la, but i'm not sure he is working with them anymore. he most recently dropped some stuff at alternative herbal health services in west hollywood.

//////,
Reactions: ashes26

//////

More info

basically it is marketed as solventless wax from this guy errl star out in los angeles. i think the process for making it might be the same as the clear sold up north at harborside, but i'm not to sure. i have been using it in my cloud, and after being vaporized, it leaves no residue on the elb cap. it's not runny by any means, but tacky and like a sap. the smell is great, and the taste is amazing. i have to test it out a little more, but i'm really satisfied.

Denver912

If it's solvent less full melt it should taste good as fuck . More terpenes usually. And mmmmm. I could get it but would have to switch for it to make sense or cents.

Is errl star the clear or ice wax/solvent less?

Caligula

Maximus
If it's solvent less full melt it should taste good as fuck . More terpenes usually. And mmmmm. I could get it but would have to switch for it to make sense or cents.

Is errl star the clear or ice wax/solvent less?

The Clear is. Never tried the other two.

Caligula,
Reactions: Denver912

Chill Dude

Where are you getting the Clear? I thought I saw some for $60/G.

Are you in San Diego? If so, PGP Discounters have "The Clear" right now. I like these guys a lot... cool people, great service and quality clean concentrates. As far as "The Clear" goes, they have Jack Herer, Jack Walker and Skywalker OG. Check them out on Weedmaps. You're right it's $60 a G, and IMO worth every penny!

Caligula

Maximus
Where are you getting the Clear? I thought I saw some for $60/G.

What chill dude said. PGP also has a lot of other big name extractors on tap. They have an ever changing menu. Harborside bought up stock the other week so they were out of stock of Clear. I think they re upped though.

I also recommend their Jupiter OG full nug shatter. Sadly its on the cheap end of their menu @ "only" $60/g.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Sweet, thank fellas. I'll give their maps page a good look. I gotta recommend Lucky Shamrock to you both. Call them on a Wednesday.

So with these solventless extracts we can expect better taste, but what about potency? Anyone find labs for these kind of runs yet?

Caligula

Maximus
Clear is lab tested. Ask PGP about specific numbers but IIRC they said its all over 80% THC. Knocked me on my ass so I believe it. Try the Animal cookies clear if you get a chance. I like that and the JackWalker.

SD_haze

This new stuff looks like it would work wonders in a vaporizer
:clap:

PGP:
"We have been working hard to bring you all you ask for. #ComingSoon to #PgPDiscounters @bigbuddah85 solventless (bottom pic) as well as many other solventless ice wax, full and bubble melts! "
tumblr_mwfcgukllE1rk7a0to1_400.jpg

Caligula

Maximus
Oh that shits going in the Solodolo for sure. Imma pack a stem full of sugar to help the medicine go down!

Caligula,
Reactions: //////

//////

i'm happy to see some discussion in this thread! it's really cool to see the whole solventless thing start to become more popular.
the errl star was $35 a .5 gram and $60 a gram.

errl star's batch of blue d on 10/25 (i am not positive if i got this batch or a newer one) tested 75.18% thc, 1.70% cbd, and 1.95% cbg.

Caligula

Maximus
i'm happy to see some discussion in this thread! it's really cool to see the whole solventless thing start to become more popular.
the errl star was $35 a .5 gram and $60 a gram.

errl star's batch of blue d on 10/25 (i am not positive if i got this batch or a newer one) tested 75.18% thc, 1.70% cbd, and 1.95% cbg.

sounds very similar to the Clear even in price.

Caligula,
Top Bottom