Avast there be lurkers!

VaporVixen

Yes...I am a lurky-loo, for at least a year now. This might very well be my first post (at least I don't remember any haha:lol:)

VaporVixen,

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
Yea, im just a semi vaporist, so that mostly leaves me out but i can still share my thoughts on grinders, watercuring, hurricanes, and other fun stuff.

happyhippe,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm always logged on. Don't feel like doing it, so I let Firefox handle it. Plus, I almost always show up online, because I have a browser window open with the forum open on a tab. I rarely close my browser, when I'm on my computer, regardless what I'm doing.

BigDaddyVapor,

weedemon

enthusiast
VaporVixen said:
Yes...I am a lurky-loo, for at least a year now. This might very well be my first post (at least I don't remember any haha:lol:)

Welcome aboard! :) gald you took the plunge and officially joined us!

what vaporizers do you own?

weedemon,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I also have been lurking since January which is when I received my medical card. My first vape is the HerbalAire H2.1 which I still love but am going to replace with the VapeXhale Cloud as soon as I can. The Herbie is just getting too hot as my session times have increased. Absolutely can't wait to get the Cloud, it looks amazing.

t-dub

t-dub,

weedemon

enthusiast
im also very excited for the cloud! welcome officially to fc man! you have been lurking longer than i have even been on the forum!

glad you decided to join us!

weedemon,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thanks weedemon, I appreciate all of the effort and info that goes into this place. I purchased my HerbalAire H2.1, my very first vaporizer and piece of gear since the 1980's, based partly on info I had gathered here. Yes Herbie isn't perfect but it was a great first vape and I think the VapeXhale Cloud experience is going to be . . . well . . . revolutionary.

t-dub

t-dub,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i lurked for a few days before registering. i had recently ordered my launchbox and found this place to hold a wealth of knowledge and awesome people, and have settled in nicely since.

stroh,
Well you busted me :ninja:

What a great place this is...seriously, even lurking, I have picked up so much from you guys. From how to cook goodies, to properly and efficiently using my vape. Thanks for busting me, and hopefully I'll post some more later. :peace:

BT

BodyThief,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
I lurked for a year plus before registering.
I can't remember why I registered but I'm glad I did!
I love the discussions that are had on this forum, discussions that rarely ignite into flame wars..
FC is the first forum I've really wanted to actively post in

psyshaman,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
t-dub said:
I also have been lurking since January which is when I received my medical card. My first vape is the HerbalAire H2.1 which I still love but am going to replace with the VapeXhale Cloud as soon as I can. The Herbie is just getting too hot as my session times have increased. Absolutely can't wait to get the Cloud, it looks amazing. t-dub

I love the herbalaire too! It's my main vape when I have time to spare. My sessions will usually last 20 mins or so. I have no trouble holding the ha with my hands, the ha can't burn your stuff, and So I was surprised to hear you say that the ha gets too hot. What exactly do you mean by that? The vxc has been delayed due to heat retaining issues in the past - which I assumed meant that it gets too hot too hold, perhaps you may run into the same issue in the future if you think the ha gets too hot to hold?

I agree with you that the ha is a great first vape, intact, I thinks it's the most versatile, efficient, and satisfying vape one can buy (at the moment). Which is also why I think that the vxc will be great but it wont be a significantly better vape than the ha. I suspect that other than the taste (which I assume will be better on the vxc due to convection heating), the ha and the vxc will perform similarly.

Btw psyshaman, I also love this forum for it's mostly logical and thought provoking post, which dont turn into flame wars! So any lurkers who are thinly about jumping in don't worry the water is warm!

notmyrealUSERname,
Hi folks! :)

I lurked for a bit,not a novice at forums anymore and some reading beforehand is always wise. :D
Looking back,it's been almost two years now,since i've started vaporising.
Initially the plan was to quit smoking tobacco completely,since we Dutch like our joints mixed with tobacco and i had/have no plans of quitting my happy herb,a vaporiser it had to be. :brow:
Settled for De Verdamper(i'm thinking of making a topic about this,it deserves some more good press) and although nicotine still has me firmly in it's poisonous grip,there's not a hair on my head that regrets that purchase.
Recently i acquired the MFLB and that has quickly become part of my 'would not want to be without'-list.
Love it for keeping the buzz going while out and about.
I still occasionally combust a little bit of cannabis,either fingerhash or when that's gone just bud in a small pipe,but my main consumption happens through vaporising.
Also a fan of concentrates,BHO for vaping and AHO(cold alcohol wash) for drops under the tongue.
Not have either of those atm(apart from a tiny little bit of oil left that i had gifted,but no own(superior :rolleyes:) produce).
As soon as time and the weather permits,i'll be making some of both.
I've got plenty of good material and 12 canisters of Colibri just waiting to be emptied. :brow:

Oh and yes,i do grow my own... :)

Greeting from The Netherlands and hopefully see you around on the boards!

Havelock Vetenari,

weedemon

enthusiast
welcome to the board officially man! sounds like you have a thing of 2 you could teach us also!

I would be interested in hearing more on your techniques of making concentrates specifically :)

weedemon,
Thanks Weedemon!
The weather is still a bit turbulent,so it'll be this weekend before i can get to 'work' probably.
I''ll take some pics and show my method of making BHO then,promise. :)

Havelock Vetenari,

asaghost

Personally, lurking for a while just makes sense to me these days. A few years ago, I might have joined, etc, sooner.

I have almost daily access to a Volcano, if + when I choose to visit my favorite local dispensary, so finding a home or mobile device to fill the void sits atop my list. My MFLB does a great job, and feels like the other side of a large vapor spectrum.

I want to find some middle ground between those two extremes. Does that mean buying a more affordable bag system, (Volcano = too pricey for me right now) a stationary device that I keep at home, or something else?

Nothing this month, but I have some clearer ideas of what to investigate.

asaghost,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
asaghost, welcome to the forum. You're right; lurking is a good idea. I hope you enjoy lurking, I mean reading, about all the new vapes out.

momofthegoons,

weedemon

enthusiast
asaghost said:
Personally, lurking for a while just makes sense to me these days. A few years ago, I might have joined, etc, sooner.

I have almost daily access to a Volcano, if + when I choose to visit my favorite local dispensary, so finding a home or mobile device to fill the void sits atop my list. My MFLB does a great job, and feels like the other side of a large vapor spectrum.

I want to find some middle ground between those two extremes. Does that mean buying a more affordable bag system, (Volcano = too pricey for me right now) a stationary device that I keep at home, or something else?

Nothing this month, but I have some clearer ideas of what to investigate.

When i first joined FC i was afraid to post! i knew this place was kinda strict... I got mod notes and a couple emails, but it was all good and once i got the hang of things it was great! :) I love this place! the most visited page on the web for me! that`s for sure!

hey man! the mflb is a fine piece of equipment! thast for sure, but i agree it`s a light to moderate hitter. not a heavy hitter.

maybe consider a log (UD, HI, or CRZ) or a 7th floor vape (DBV, SSV, LSV)

i think those 6 will do what you are after! Also, welcome to the forum! glad you took the plunge and joined us!

weedemon,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Sleepyhead time this morning:

sleepytime.jpg

sessnet,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
I just joined, and wow the site automatically has my avatar from another site? magic

Skeena,

weedemon

enthusiast
welcome to FC skeena :) we got a new forum with lots of cool new features :) it's pretty sweet :)

weedemon,
Top Bottom