Automatic Sign Out????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Could anybody tell me if there is a way to make it so the site doesnt automatically log you out? Its very frustrating to type a solid post and then lose it because the site has signed me out. Seems like it signs me out every half an hour to an hour whether im active or not. If tried to figure this out on my own, and i couldnt find anything on this searching, which im still not amazing at but i used alot of different methods and still nothing on this topic. Am i the only one this happens to????

Mr. Smoke No More,

max

Out to lunch
Am i the only one this happens to????
Yes. Can't you take a hint? :lol:

Seriously, I have no idea what the problem is. If you check the little box on the login screen - Log me in automatically each time I visit. , you shouldn't have to login at all. I'll let vtac know about your problem, but to my knowledge there are no settings on the forum that would cause this.

max,

rayski

Could anybody tell me if there is a way to make it so the site doesnt automatically log you out?
If you have your browser set to a private mode you will continually have to log in because your browser will not save cookies.

rayski,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Thanks for the responces guys, I can't set it to sign in automatically on my work computer, which is mainly where im having the problem, im gunna check the cookies to see if that helps. If not i'll just keep saving my info before i try to submit it. Thanks again.

Mr. Smoke No More,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom