Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My GVB bowl came in and I love it! It rules with the Altas. It is also very nice with the B1. I think it is my favorite 18mm injector bowl.
gbv-atlas.jpg

Don't worry the Atlas wasn't perched there for long.

Last edited:

Texus

My GVB bowl came in and I love it! It rules with the Altas. It is also very nice with the B1. I think it is my favorite 18mm injector bowl.
gbv-atlas.jpg

Don't worry the Atlas wasn't perched their for long.
What about it other than obvious style points makes it your favorite?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What about it other than obvious style points makes it your favorite?
Style points are a big part. I like the distance to the load. I think the injector seating feels better than my vgez bowls. My other glass bowls all have glass honeycomb screens, which I despise. I like the handle. Despite looking like a cool-ass horn, it also functions well.

And I am certain it is the honeymoon talking, but I feel like I get a better flavor out of it. There's no explanation for that. Maybe it is the style points.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Texus

Texus,
Reactions: Ripstar

Shit Snacks

And they are 2 different depths too. Their tape measure photos are very useful

Yes they are both different there's always some slight variance unless you are requesting something specifically custom

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Good to know, was looking for a better bowl to use with the Atlas. Wanted something a little further away from the herb.

The the new XL bowls from vgoodiez with steel mesh screen allow that easily btw though I really love my GVB bowls (I have a variety of sizes and they all work well)

Shit Snacks,
  • Love

sickstreak

You guys still loving the atlas? Read through the halo and atlas threads and I'm really intrigued. Especially with those ATMs. Do y'all even have any gripes with it?

Shit Snacks

You guys still loving the atlas? Read through the halo and atlas threads and I'm really intrigued. Especially with those ATMs. Do y'all even have any gripes with it?

I love mine, trade off is 4x longer initial heat up from Halo but with more airflow and heat retention... Different profiles, both fantastic with the ATM of course! Downside I guess is having to use some sort of holder where Halo and Zenith stand up on their own... Have not tried the Heady Atlas yet though!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I use my Atlas at least once a week, but often more. It is in the top tier for me flavor-wise and can definitely keep up with my Flowerpot B1. And I think it retains the heat better during a hit. My Halo is waiting on a glass delivery so I can't compare, but most folks seem happy with theirs too.

The drawbacks are what you get with most of these ball injectors. Takes a while to heat up and cool down. My Atlas has the gavel-shaped head so I can set it down to cool easily. Although that makes it more fragile. I would be extremely bummed out If I broke it. Can't think of any gripes really.

I am not sure how deep iDB's queue is but you might be in for a wait. Totally worth the wait in my opinion.

Edited to add: the ATM rules and it's my favorite VVPS. It has no manual really and it can be complicated to use at first. Red has made some great videos that really help.

SquirrelMaster

A Heavy and a Heady. It can be hard to choose but no wrong choices here.I love ‘em especially with the Protege. They still amaze me with the taste that comes through. 3 hits in and the flower still looks pretty much the same as it started.Big bowls, little bowls, Atlas does em all. Great Gear with a great look and feel👍
Looking good! What kind of wood for those handles?

Shit Snacks

So,after a short break from the vapes I am ready to pick one from the too many I have. Not a problem, just choose. My choice is the Heavy. Love the versatility. A one hit bowl to a full bowl and flavor is always spot on. I love big water volume rigs so I can run close to 17 watt. As Brother Bleach says “ Chaulking It”👍😎

I dig that TAG modular donut in purple too!

Top Bottom