Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
2B4254ED-505E-4BAB-8FF1-323867C11771.jpegEE1A03B1-C536-4CC1-BA10-257B892CCE7E.jpegE242E246-39DD-4A1A-A8BD-149A66F5CF51.jpeg

So if you have been following the halo this will have same upcoming internals but the heater is a SS cartridge with ceramic. Surrounded in boro. The release of this vape will follow shortly after the halo. The body it’s in now is just the prototype body and will be dressed like the halo.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I fn love it. Doesn’t taste as good as halo but it’s a work horse and no maintenance , I’m interested in seeing how she acts being loaded with ruby. I’m low on ruby and with as much mass as it has it takes quite a bit of Ruby. I need a wholesale ruby link if any one has.
I’m really liking how the line up is going. Both heavy hitters but each fits their own niche.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Thank you bro I still have an enail idea. I have just been so busy I haven’t been able to set up the new software for milling aluminum on cnc. It makes it easier that the glass I had made for halo works perfect for this design.
Portable will probably be down the road for myself. I’m really into heavy hitting desktops lol. Both of the vapes I’m working on now will release quickly together in time. It’s going to be pretty wild

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

I was told today all my new glass chambers for the halo test unit and the ? Test units will be started Friday this week. Plus more chambers to get ready for production on halo if all comes back well from final test unit. Here is the ? Going through some new glass I acquired today. Almost forgot. I am hoping to have a store up and running soon, but the name for my product lineups will be Cloud Connoisseur by iDB. Cool stuff about to start happening

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I can't wait either!!!!!!
Only testers and couple business partners have seen the future. I feel like it will break this forum and Reddit when it hits. I’m so excited for this as I feel it’s never been done in this market yet to the best of my knowledge. Big unveil this weekend if shipping goes correctly, a long with more units going out.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Only testers and couple business partners have seen the future. I feel like it will break this forum and Reddit when it hits. I’m so excited for this as I feel it’s never been done in this market yet to the best of my knowledge. Big unveil this weekend if shipping goes correctly, a long with more units going out.
I have seen the light.
😇

buckhakeesah

Thank you bro I still have an enail idea. I have just been so busy I haven’t been able to set up the new software for milling aluminum on cnc. It makes it easier that the glass I had made for halo works perfect for this design.
Portable will probably be down the road for myself. I’m really into heavy hitting desktops lol. Both of the vapes I’m working on now will release quickly together in time. It’s going to be pretty wild
Very interested in the enail one.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Posted in halo section
So I have my list for the halo and I am trying to launch my brand but talking to every one from months ago seems like it will be time consuming. I’m looking to get 5-10 people *depending on what people get*
Current wood I will be offering. Cocobolo, buckeye, ebony, and padauk working with a vendors on most my supplies to try and get prices down buying in bigger amounts so I can keep everything at the target prices I’ve been shooting for.
Selling halo kit at $245 kit will include halo, Vvps, a glass bowl, and a stand like object for it *it will pretty much be walnut with channel it to keep atlas heater up and halos will be channel with a circle to hold the head and keep heater up. Nothing to special tbh*
Atlas is going into production with being the same internals as halo except element.
offering 1 year warranty on everything except bulb and clumsy glass breaks. I’m putting here instead of posting to IG and Reddit since this is where it all started. Currently I’m offering if you don’t need bowl and Vvps I’ll remove 10 off each and 15 for atlas vvps

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So Halo is halogen and rubies. Atlas is ceramic cartridge heater and rubies. Heady Atlas is Atlas but with a heady glass body. Am i correct?

Just for topic relevance, the above Atlas is glass beads, but correct regarding Heady Atlas as being the same with a larger fancy glass head instead of wood...

Can the user swap out the mass or is it fixed?

I'm not sure if you can switch between glass and rubies for the Atlas on your own, or what options will ultimately be available...

Vasgas

Just for topic relevance, the above Atlas is glass beads, but correct regarding Heady Atlas as being the same with a larger fancy glass head instead of wood...

I'm not sure if you can switch between glass and rubies for the Atlas on your own, or what options will ultimately be available...
So sorry. Didn't know there was a separate thread. Thank you

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
New heady atlas chamber being made to see if their is any difference between the two designs. If tracking doesn’t steer me wrong I will have the original heady atlas up and running with some videos. You guys know I love doing milk shots ❤️❤️❤️

Glorg

Just realized there’s separate pages for the atlas and halo, I have to say I’ve been so disappointed in the lack of heady glass and vaping crossovers, even the rigs most vapor heavy people are using is Chinaglass instead of the sweet sweet heady work that’s out there, super stoked to see a vape maker appreciate the finer side of things

Top Bottom