Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Luckily Davinci thought about tanning lines and made it in glass.
$(KGrHqZ,!igE7EOE6GmkBO1P3zj6Fg~~60_12.JPG

That looks like a little dish my grandmothers best friend used to serve nuts in.

Tweek,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
You sir are one lucky man. :nod:

On a more related topic, I remember you saying the tracking info listed it as "shipped" for a while even though it wasn't moving or something like that. I believe I'm in the same situation as Davinci is listing my order as "shipped" but USPS has only received the electronic shipping info.
My understanding is that when DV receive the order they start processing it (i.e. taking the money) then send the details to USPS which holds on collecting the parcel until they get the green light from DV, green light being given once DV have actually received the unit from the factory and QC'ed it? I also remember someone (most likely the rep) saying QC would last 9 days (I'm really not sure about that though...), could it be the amount of time your shipment wasn't moving menz?

i really can't say for sure but it is entirely possible

mmenzie,
Reactions: °k
Placed an order friday. It says it was shipped, and I paid for two day shipping. I got the tracking number but it doesnt give any info. Anybody else have this issue?

ascendedthoughts,

°k

The sound of vapor
Placed an order friday. It says it was shipped, and I paid for two day shipping. I got the tracking number but it doesnt give any info. Anybody else have this issue?
I'm in the same situation apart from mine being an Express Mail International shipping but it shows as Electronic Shipping Info Received which means:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 15, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So most likely once Davinci will be ready to ship the order (received from factory if it's not the case already and QC'ed the unit) they'll let USPS know (probably by updating the electronic info) then the parcel will be collected and sent on its way to a happy customer hopefully.

°k,

Lazarus

My tracking number says it will be here tomorrow but I am not so sure. It is still at "Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility"

Lazarus,

mewash2

My scheduled delivery was for the 15th. It still hasn't shown up. I really didn't think my opinion of @Davinci could get much lower. I was wrong.

mewash2,

Lazarus

My scheduled delivery was for the 15th. It still hasn't shown up. I really didn't think my opinion of @Davinci could get much lower. I was wrong.

Have you called them? Or called USPS? Get on that shit 2 day shipping was paid for don't let them fuck you over.

Lazarus,

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
Darn! USPS has come and gone, Nada. Tracking shows tomorrow. Killing me!

RD,

Lazarus

Darn! USPS has come and gone, Nada. Tracking shows tomorrow. Killing me!
Me too. Mine should have been here today but I do not have it :(. I talked to the post office and they were not helpfull on giving me a better eta. My tracking number is not helping it hasnt changed in 3 days yet they assured me it is on the way. After forever trying to buy the ascent, to be held up by usps makes me mad.

Lazarus,

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
Tracking says departed Honolulu at 2AM for the Big Island. Mailman due in 1.5 hrs. I am ready!

Tracking says departed Honolulu at 2AM for the Big Island. Mailman due in 1.5 hrs. I am ready!

Had to go offline and hit my ExQ and settle down as it did not arrive today and I was really upset. Didn't want to rant to badly. Missed flight to BI. Post Office says it should be here and delivered tomorrow. I think I am the last of the original RMAs not to have received my replacement. Was labeled 3 day priority, will get on day 4, I hope. And some who just placed orders this week have already received there Ascents. Go figure.

OK, I feel better. Just had to get that one out.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
RD,

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
Ground Hogs Day, and again I find myself waiting on the mail man.

That's what you get for living in a crappy place like Hawaii...:)

There has to be at least some drawback to living in paradise...:cool:

Shrike, not every place in Hawaii is like Waikiki and Hawaii Five 0. I live on the windward side of the Big Island. We catch and block most of the rain from the rest of the islands. Still nice but more black lava than white sand on this side.

RD,
Reactions: Shrike

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I know it's not all paradise, RD. Just said it for effect.:)

There is no where on this globe that is perfect...at least not for me. I lived up at Lake Tahoe for 16 years and though I am not a big winter person, I did live for the summers up there. Pretty close to perfect from mid-July until mid-September. After living all over the continental US, I don't think I found a better place to park myself in the Summer. Dry, mainly mid-80's during the day...sleep with blankets at night...perfect!:tup:

Hawaii is beautiful...but the almost constant breezes/wind would drive me nuts after awhile...I hate fucking wind with a passion...but that's just me...I know some love the 'breeze". :2c::)

sssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo not sure bout you guys but I am getting annoyed by the waiting time, personally I've had my money involved in this adventure since last june and still no update as to when will TV receive their batches of ascents ? Now I know that it was my choice to go ahead and preorder from a distributor and all but this is getting kinda ridiculous ! I guess all im asking for is a more precise answer then the usual "It's going to happen very soon" answer ive been getting since june !!! @Davinci_vaporizer

HMCS.AVENGER,
Reactions: Snappo

mewash2

I was told on Friday by @Davinci_vaporizer that they would overnight a replacement for my replacement unit. It's now Wednesday and it isn't here. I have never been treated so poorly by a company that has my money in their pocket.

mewash2

7 days now since @Davinci_vaporizer promised to overnight my replacement. It still isn't here. I wouldn't recommend this vape to my worst enemy. The whole release of this vape has been a joke, and now you can see that they don't give a shit about the customer once they have your money. Thanks for nothing@Davinci_vaporizer.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
7 days now since @Davinci_vaporizer promised to overnight my replacement. It still isn't here. I wouldn't recommend this vape to my worst enemy. The whole release of this vape has been a joke, and now you can see that they don't give a shit about the customer once they have your money. Thanks for nothing@Davinci_vaporizer.

Sorry, you have been left hanging for so long. Did you actually speak to @Davinci_vaporizer here on FC, or was this customer service via phone/email/whatever? The rep that is here on FC is someone else in the company than the customer service people.

PLease PM/DM @Davinci_vaporizer right away. She was posted in the last few days, saying that everybody should be taken care of but if someone missed out to contact her directly. She is really good about taking care of us here.

Cheers!
:cheers:

nigel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom