Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
well i won't be getting mine today after all :( i know someone was supposed to be at my house today but it appears the mailman showed up when they went out for lunch of something :( :( just looked at my status update and it says "notice left" which i am taking to mean no one was there to sign for it :( :( :(

mmenzie,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
well i won't be getting mine today after all :( i know someone was supposed to be at my house today but it appears the mailman showed up when they went out for lunch of something :( :( just looked at my status update and it says "notice left" which i am taking to mean no one was there to sign for it :( :( :([/quote
Bummer!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

PoopFights

Do these things come with any pre-charge at all? I know you can use it while charging but just wondering what to expect. Mine is due in today and I plan on using as soon as I can get it out of the box

PoopFights,

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Do these things come with any pre-charge at all? I know you can use it while charging but just wondering what to expect. Mine is due in today and I plan on using as soon as I can get it out of the box
It was mentioned earlier that a charge only lasts about 10 days...I'm guessing it'll need some juice on arrival.

sam reynolds,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Yep, the majority of them are precharged. We did however, test each unit prior to shipping just to make sure...so it will be kinda drained. Testing meaning turned on, scrolled through functions. Can't wait to see others initial impressions in the other thread.

zongo47

Accessory Maker
Mine doesn't get here until Saturday. At least its on the way, cant wait to quit burning.

Last edited:
zongo47,

mmenzie

so i want my unit so much i am going to attempt to knock off from work early and see if i can pick it up from the Post Office.... not sure i will get there in time but an effort must be made!!!

PoopFights

so i want my unit so much i am going to attempt to knock off from work early and see if i can pick it up from the Post Office.... not sure i will get there in time but an effort must be made!!!

Doing the same exact thing, I left a note with a signature on my door but that doesn't always work. Luckily the post office is right around the corner from my house

PoopFights,

Reveen

I would do the same thing. I dipped out of work early so I could get my Mobius Matrix so I didn't have to wait. When I have something cool coming in the mail, I obsess about it until it's in my hands.

Reveen,
Reactions: mmenzie

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
well i won't be getting mine today after all :( i know someone was supposed to be at my house today but it appears the mailman showed up when they went out for lunch of something :( :( just looked at my status update and it says "notice left" which i am taking to mean no one was there to sign for it :( :( :(

Hey Mmenzie, sorry to hear that no one was there to sign. This leads me to a question. Did your tracking information say "Signature Confirmation" in the "Features" part of the website? This is not listed on mine (scheduled to be here tomorrow) and I believe someone else who was part of the shipments that went out yesterday said theirs didn't say "Signature Confirmation" either.

I'm just wondering because I will be working all day tomorrow. So it will be late at night before I am home. I wouldn't be able to sign it or to pick it up from the post office that day, but I could have someone at my house sign it if need be. I'm so excited to try this device out! I've got a lot of reading to do in the other thread.

Edit: Congrats Zorbak (the post below me) and thanks for the word of caution.

Pickz,

Zorbak

mine just arrived, and it looks great, but there was a small problem. The bottom half of the 2 part glass straw was already broken when I opened it up. I just want to let everybody know to be careful. The glass in the bottom part of the straw where the holes are is EXTREMELY THIN and obviously breaks easily.

Last edited:
Zorbak,

Pappy

shmaporist
:myday:
Man, just knew this thing was gonna ship one day. Mine arrives tomorrow. So glad I had a VX Cloud to distract me from all the bitching and moaning in this thread. It was brilliant of FC to break the thread off and rename it. At least it was more coherent than that Ascent "Gibberish" thread!

I laud the separation anxiety die hard vaporists have exhibited over a vaporizer no one has ever seen or tried. Imagine the buzz it'll get if the Ascent is actually any good! I've seen a lot of vaporizers come and go. Smooth launches don't usually go with the turf. Glad the Ascent is finally seeing the light of day. :peace:

mmenzie

This leads me to a question. Did your tracking information say "Signature Confirmation" in the "Features" part of the website?

yes... mine does say "Signature Confirmation" in the features which is why i knew it needed to be signed for. the postman had to come when my mother-in-law stepped out to pick up my kids :( murphys law for sure!!!

mmenzie,

Skulduggery

Out for delivery....now I'm only waiting for my boozed up postman to swing on by. I put mini jack Daniel shot bottles by the front door to help guide him as he delivers the stealth. DV you are the bomb! Please pay no attention to those who didn't listen about buying direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom