Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

novicevape

Guys, USPS changed their shipping names..oddly both Priority and Express are called Priority. One takes 3-4 days, the other 1-2. All orders are going out with the 1-2 delivery date, aka Express which is what is promised.

Also, we received some boxes, some we are still waiting on their arrival. So, unfortunately not all orders are able to be filled today. We are short some black and are missing the crocs. We wanted to get everything out as fast as possible and they are being processed by order number. The remaining units are in route and we will have them filled before the end of the week. Sales will open again once these orders are filled.

Thanks for the update. I know I won't be getting mine shipped today then ... but at least I will stop refreshing my inbox!

novicevape,

Sonics420

Phew finally some orders are going out! We are getting close, cant wait til these are readily available. Been a while since I got a new vape and really need something to replace my broken inhalater xp.

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
by the way..is anybody actually able to track their package yet? It doesn't say anywhere on my order which company is shipping it. I tried finding it on usps, fedex, and ups, but it's not listed on any of them yet.
It takes a while for USPS to process shipments online. Give it a few hours, and you'll see some info.

Conky

I'm going to have our CS team send emails to those that didn't receive tracking, so you know you didn't miss anything. There are more in route and they should go out tomorrow or thursday.
Does that mean if we didn't get them then we missed out on what is shipping today?

Conky,

theCerberus

Guys, USPS changed their shipping names..oddly both Priority and Express are called Priority. One takes 3-4 days, the other 1-2. All orders are going out with the 1-2 delivery date, aka Express which is what is promised.

Also, we received some boxes, some we are still waiting on their arrival. So, unfortunately not all orders are able to be filled today. We are short some black and are missing the crocs. We wanted to get everything out as fast as possible and they are being processed by order number. The remaining units are in route and we will have them filled before the end of the week. Sales will open again once these orders are filled.

What kind of international shipping was used for Canadian customers? I don't think that "1-2" days option is available to us.

theCerberus,

EveryDayAmnesiac

#3226 shipped. check the status on there website
Edit i havent got my email tho

The problem there is part of my order already shipped a couple of weeks ago, so it's already been marked as "Shipped" for a while, but I confirmed through customer service that my Ascent would still go out even though already marked.

Sigh. We'll see.

EveryDayAmnesiac,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Well my order number is later (#3345) and mine is also a Stealth. So it would seem I'm not going to be getting mine shipped today. I just thought I'd share my experience. DV's post seemed to say that it's not only order number for today's shipment, but also which one you ordered that seems to be a factor.

Edit: To be even more clear mine is "Awaiting Fulfillment" on their website and I've yet to get an email today. I'm not sweating it, I just hope things keep moving forward.

JCat

Accessory Maker
What kind of international shipping was used for Canadian customers? I don't think that "1-2" days option is available to us.
USPS International Priority I would imagine (or express or whatever) ... when you get it will depend on where in Canada you are and how long it spends at the border!

JCat,

Smknbud

Well my order number is later (#3345) and mine is also a Stealth. So it would seem I'm not going to be getting mine shipped today. I just thought I'd share my experience. DV's post seemed to say that it's not only order number for today's shipment, but also which one you ordered that seems to be a factor.

Edit: To be even more clear mine is "Awaiting Fulfillment" on their website and I've yet to get an email today. I'm not sweating it, I just hope things keep moving forward.

Yeah, I'm 3343 and Stealth also....nothing yet.

Smknbud,

Vaporito

Hey DV Any Estimate on when wood burl will be available for ner orders? Are we talking a week or more?

Vaporito,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Mine too ... but mine says "Priority Mail International" (which is a 6-10 business days service ... ie. likely 10 business days). Shouldn't it be shipped the "Priority Mail Express International" (which is 3-5 business days ... ie. 5 business days best case here)

JCat,

Reflections

Well DV said a few posts back that they ran out of stealth and crocs so some have to wait a few days.

Reflections,

Reveen

I'm #3351 (stealth), hopefully I hear word soon!

Just the word that this is moving forward gets me really excited. Now I will obsess for the next few days/week until it comes. Stalking Davinci, stalking the mailman, you know the routine.

Well DV said a few posts back that they ran out of stealth and crocs so some have to wait a few days.

POOP

Last edited:
Reveen,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom