Ascent Vaporizer by DaVinci

Silvercloud538

I don't like using um makes a dam mess net resin on um carry a container with um and that's gets coated with crumbs and resin my buddy's unit has a few nicks on the lowers seal says flowers get wedged in their their pointy small and feels special when you drop um on the floor step on um I put oils n shatter in my the can drop in and crank it just with no lid they always come poppin off on me lids are useless Imo if I do continue to use it will be for reclaim n oils N maybe off shelf cheep herbs maybe if they where stiffer or stiffer with just tool hold so and the tool could be shaped so it can push the jar lid on and pull it out oh ya clean oil too no fine particle or find get a burn taste And don't work too good the pollen I get out of my grinder I heat n press it and it's usaly has plant mater so I drop it right in the bowl and don't seem to melt or make mess but got to know what yer doing I've dabed a tinny bit of shat or oil on the walls just enought to stick and not drip and keep it slight tilt but again tricky but get good results the next unit will have shortfalls erased I'd realy like to try a solo never have befor might be the next thing

Under the concept that larger surface area requires less energy to dissapate and

thus force ignition ,me has found forming @ 8 tiny pellets ( @ 0.05 g/ ea ) ,taking

out "2"levels ~ IOW ,1st load ground layer w/ bud ( @ 0.2 g ) ~ following w/ 4

pellets evenly distributed ,then followed w/ another 0.2 g ( being sure to tamp

down w/ a jar ) ~ Lastly ,another 4 pellets under last flower layer ~ soo ,all in all

@ 0.6 bud ,layered w/ @ 0.4 g wax/ shatter ~

Have found this type of load lasts @ as long as 5 hr charge can last ( verry

economical for sure ) :2c:

Silvercloud538,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
With some practice, trial and error, the Ascent can be a very useful tool. You can extract big, beautiful, flavorful vapor from your herbal selections. I love to set my desired temp to whatever product I'm vaping. Some herbs require lower temps and others need higher.

If the vapor is too harsh turn it down. If the vapor isn't flavorful enough turn the vape temp up.

Closer to bedtime I may want to bump the temp up to help with pain and sleep. Temp selection and flavor is where it's at with this portable.

This portable is easy to clean with a damp q-tip while turning the unit up side down.

An excellent vape to start the new year with. Today the 20% off sale is going. Also an extra 10% popped up before I completed my glass order. They don't know I'm an FC member. I never tell. Cool pic.

Last edited:

cornwalis

Ya not to portable their border line home Handheld portable if you want sum flavor sip it extreemly slow savour it for a mellow feel But most the time I need a good kik in the ass draw to get me off the floor and functioning again I'm in it to cut back on buying medication ie Serc witch does nothing at all and kind of frightens me ingesting it Ghent their the packs and pack of gravol and ati naus med with again scare crap out me me take mess to function for a good 20 year The amout I need sum days ya its taste most time I just want get about my day as fast as possible while in public It does get used tho not as much as before and it's got a years worth on mill age on it with talent 4 charge a day you selling stuff for ascent or is it you're signature 2 times seen the discount or is it yer signature cause davinci has habit of spamming my email with 10% 20% off discount codes or with evry email reply they send you not sure I'd ever order right form them as living in Canada shipping is brutal+. Exchange and broker/duties gets expensive cheeper to order from can retailer glass cans seems to be a pain to find in Canada most online have stems but no cans I got mine from toronto vaporizers they only sell the stem sets. and in Niagara falls can noda no one sells davinci in the very minute shops most ecig shop full of top vape or no name certain vapes seem to be that way easy to get or their right off the map

Last edited:
cornwalis,

Silvercloud538

With some practice, trial and error, the Ascent can be a very useful tool. You can extract big, beautiful, flavorful vapor from your herbal selections. I love to set my desired temp to whatever product I'm vaping. Some herbs require lower temps and others need higher.

If the vapor is too harsh turn it down. If the vapor isn't flavorful enough turn the vape temp up.

Closer to bedtime I may want to bump the temp up to help with pain and sleep. Temp selection and flavor is where it's at with this portable.

This portable is easy to clean with a damp q-tip while turning the unit up side down.

An excellent vape to start the new year with. Today the 20% off sale is going. Also for be an extra 10% popped up before I completed my glass order. They don't know I'm an FC member. I never tell.

Your words mimic reason why me doubled down on Ascent ~ seemed better

investment than sitting on @ interest free cash ;)

Silvercloud538,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ya not to portable their border line home Handheld portable if you want sum flavor sip it extreemly slow savour it for a mellow feel But most the time I need a good kik in the ass draw to get me off the floor and functioning again I'm in it to cut back on buying medication ie Serc witch does nothing at all and kind of frightens me ingesting it Ghent their the packs and pack of gravol and ati naus med with again scare crap out me me take mess to function for a good 20 year The amout I need sum days ya its taste most time I just want get about my day as fast as possible while in public It does get used tho not as much as before and it's got a years worth on mill age on it with talent 4 charge a day you selling stuff for ascent or is it you're signature 2 times seen the discount or is it yer signature cause davinci has habit of spamming my email with 10% 20% off discount codes or with evry email reply they send you not sure I'd ever order right form them as living in Canada shipping is brutal+. Exchange and broker/duties gets expensive cheeper to order from can retailer glass cans seems to be a pain to find in Canada most online have stems but no cans I got mine from toronto vaporizers they only sell the stem sets. and in Niagara falls can noda no one sells davinci in the very minute shops most ecig shop full of top vape or no name certain vapes seem to be that way easy to get or their right off the map
2b5b8f2abf53c88f9e068be4216433e93c9191f3115b0005f73ae3c26c0b06de.jpg

From our forum rules:
Proofread your posts for clarity and quality. Semantics, spelling, punctuation and grammar are important when conveying thoughts and information in a text-based medium. Avoid using slang which may not be understood by other members.

:peace:

cornwalis

Ok I'll email um to you you proof um and post um not all of us are of sound mind and body or have wonderful metal capabilitys as you but thanks for pointing sum thing I had no idea I was doing using iPad not the best either for stumps for fingers but hey this be the last post too each his own I'm still waiting on an rma from them tho for the seal and I think it says it's done charging after 2 1/2 as for the gasket I looked at all the eyes it swipes across and soffent anny strait edges and I had one where the plastic n lower edge meet prob what wears them down well enjoy happy new year and may spacer be come plentiful

CarolKing

@cornwalis Maybe you could add a few spaces between some of the lines, so it's easier for older eyes to see? No disrespect. Some people need to be able to read what you have to say. Short to the point sentences may be easier.

We have other FCers with mobility problems too.:):leaf:

cornwalis

ya not sure why it does not medicate me as much as I would like it that why the Inh05 with sorry to say 5hit and I got to turn it off just using. a pain and dizzy free day would be so sweet. The. Inh05 as comparison not try push to purchase. Ya the iPad corrects only so far when I was a kid I recived products from dragon dictate orig developers or voice to type I still have the original isa cards lol antique make life much simpler than this

cornwalis,

mixchu69

Under the concept that larger surface area requires less energy to dissapate and

thus force ignition ,me has found forming @ 8 tiny pellets ( @ 0.05 g/ ea ) ,taking

out "2"levels ~ IOW ,1st load ground layer w/ bud ( @ 0.2 g ) ~ following w/ 4

pellets evenly distributed ,then followed w/ another 0.2 g ( being sure to tamp

down w/ a jar ) ~ Lastly ,another 4 pellets under last flower layer ~ soo ,all in all

@ 0.6 bud ,layered w/ @ 0.4 g wax/ shatter ~

Have found this type of load lasts @ as long as 5 hr charge can last ( verry

economical for sure ) :2c:
Wow. Never tried something like that. I have made the flower sandwich, but used much less wax. If you put that much shatter, doesn't it moisten the flowers too much? I find 2 solutions
1) turn the temp to the highest and hit it
2) keep it low and let the flowers and wax dry up

Can you tell me how you do it? How many hits do you get? You are saying this one load can last you a whole battery charge. That's awesome. If I misread, my apologies

mixchu69,

CarolKing

I just have one flattened or not piece of shatter in the middle, surrounded by cannabis. Sometimes I roll it around in kief too.

Silvercloud538

Inhalater 05 is not bad as far as power ,but don't think one can compare a '"plastic

path"' to the crystal clean ''glass path"' of Ascent ~ some of us looking for taste

above all to make sipping all day tolerable :hmm:

Silvercloud538,
Reactions: mixchu69

mixchu69

@cornwalis Maybe you could add a few spaces between some of the lines, so it's easier for older eyes to see? No disrespect. Some people need to be able to read what you have to say. Short to the point sentences may be easier.

We have other FCers with mobility problems too.:):leaf:
I agree with carollking, because you add value to the community. Oil n Abv? Not sure if I understand

mixchu69,

Silvercloud538

I just have one flattened or not piece of shatter in the middle, surrounded by cannabis. Sometimes I roll it around in kief too.

Reason for round pellet balls is to increase total surface area of entire amn't wax

cuz the more '"surface"' means less energy needed for vaporization ~ IOW ,if

following conductive concept ,it will take a much larger wattage to get desired

effect of a single slab w/ only 2 sides ,needing considerable energy ~ besides

,since stirring is not an issue w/ this method ,it leads me to

consider there is an organic spacer effect :cool: from '8' pellet balls ??

Silvercloud538,

cornwalis

I guess I see it as medication instead of rec flavour of 05 But I got to tell you the taste of what I vape realy sticks in my mouth for hours Prob due to the shotest vapor path ever more resembles a big old. J. Like the oh roach burn I do have a sip on the end I've always heard glass flavor of ascent is kind of like using my vape daddy And their is plastic contact and air passing over electronics too that or my machine messed is messed up cause air comes in the the buttons and screen also must get warm in the tunnel inhalater I find cap are to table vape is herbal air with flavor more to the 05 I find I use it direct draw mostly and sack it Davinci will get used be side the lake in Quebec lol Guess I own a usa design portable. And a Canadian now

cornwalis,

Silvercloud538

Wow. Never tried something like that. I have made the flower sandwich, but used much less wax. If you put that much shatter, doesn't it moisten the flowers too much? I find 2 solutions

Can you tell me how you do it? How many hits do you get? You are saying this one load can last you a whole battery charge. That's awesome. If I misread, my apologies

Tricky part comes w/ handling wax/ shatter properly ~ method involves keeping

stable oil in freezer ,so when needed to work with ,affords extra time ~ soo ,after

weighing out 0.4 g after shatter has chipped off ,and as it softens ,me forms a

line-like piece @ 3" long ~ then since softening is setting in ,put line back in

freezer ~ 10 min later ,can pinch off @ 8 pellets rolling between fingers ~ the

rest you know ~ yes ,it's a fact that besides having a 50 yr + tolerance factor

,this formulae keeps me faded from 0600 - 2100 hrs +

As far as induction method me finds ,similar to yours ,to go to max 1st

( ie.,385 ) ,leaving it @ 1.30 min 1st cycle ,then do about same time @ 375 ,and

finally down to 358 for super taste w/o throat burn ,utilizing power reserved

from previous settings ~ that's my game_plan bro` ,hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvercloud538,

mixchu69

Tricky part comes w/ handling wax/ shatter properly ~ method involves keeping

stable oil in freezer ,so when needed to work with ,affords extra time ~ soo ,after

weighing out 0.4 g after shatter has chipped off ,and as it softens ,me forms a

line-like piece @ 3" long ~ then since softening is setting in ,put line back in

freezer ~ 10 min later ,can pinch off @ 8 pellets rolling between fingers ~ the

rest you know ~ yes ,it's a fact that besides having a 50 yr + tolerance factor

,this formulae keeps me faded from 0600 - 2100 hrs +

As far as induction method me finds ,similar to yours ,to go to max 1st

( ie.,385 ) ,leaving it @ 1.30 min 1st cycle ,then do about same time @ 375 ,and

finally down to 358 for super taste w/o throat burn ,utilizing power reserved

from previous settings ~ that's my game_plan bro` ,hope it helps
I like it. Will definitely try it out

Silvercloud538

Quality of detail: have you noticed the extra mile Ascent designers went to

program minute details ie.,two separate "steam" modes over cup ~ '"solid"'

steam lines for programmed cycles in effect ,while steam lines in '"motion"' for

manual operation :science:

Another reason to feel fortunate this weapon of mass happiness :luv: is available for
us to tolerate whatever ails :leaf:

Silvercloud538,

Silvercloud538

Good morning FCer's ,there's nothing like the sight of fresh 'vapor' in the air as

the sunrise moves in for another relaxing day to be alive :tup:

Listen up new Ascenters ,in order to extend battery cycle ,don't forget to

"'exercize"' your new unit @ least twice ( recharge only after fully drained

,blinking empty batt icon ) :science: ~

Have noticed @ third more charging distance comparing non-exercized/ exercized

Vape on :whoa:

Last edited by a moderator:

cornwalis

Yup. also I find it holds longer charge. if I do it over night vs full charge till Batt metre is solid Full charge during day

cornwalis,

cornwalis

Just sux bateries are so hard to get at when they give out kind of scared to ship stuff to the states with any minor smell or residue kind of want it to make it their and back

cornwalis,

Silvercloud538

Just sux bateries are so hard to get at when they give out kind of scared to ship stuff to the states with any minor smell or residue kind of want it to make it their and back

Ya ,too many potential hazards via air ,esp Li-ion batts ~ if ya wanna wait longer

,one can have them freighted over :-(

Silvercloud538,

cornwalis

Ya but freight you ascent over might get taken by customs the batteries I meane to change them out when they don't hold charge you need to sent the whole usit back freight stuff nothing their no vape shops in Niagara falls ontario if you do find one cheep scary box vaps or a crazy 389$ ascent ouch

cornwalis,
Top Bottom