Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raidersmojo

Yes, this survey thing was asking what the gift should be. Looks like I may have a few options to give to you guys.... and I'm gonna give everyone a gift for preregistering, no worries :)

And yes...we will be shipping to Canada. More than likely Canadian LHS and Toronto Vaporizer should have it at the same time.

Is there anyway to see if we made it on the pre-order list? It said it went through and "thanks for taking this survey" (I did it the first day it popped up), but I haven't heard anything yet.

I don't know if that has been addressed yet or not.

Saw the release date is May 15th! Can't wait.

Raidersmojo,

On the Munch

Yes, this survey thing was asking what the gift should be. Looks like I may have a few options to give to you guys.... and I'm gonna give everyone a gift for preregistering, no worries :)

And yes...we will be shipping to Canada. More than likely Canadian LHS and Toronto Vaporizer should have it at the same time.

That's awesome....thanks DV!!
I hope the last few hurdles are working out for you. :)

On the Munch,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

Very kind of you , you guys find a way to make everyone happy!!!!!!!!4 THUMBS UP (lol) for davinci!!

:drool: very excited for may 15th

BLAZING OG,

NYC5IKH5jabi

More than likely Canadian LHS and Toronto Vaporizer should have it at the same time.

Hey what about LHS in New York? Could I expect to find the ascent available at the same head shops that already sell the davinci? And if so, would it be around the same release date or will it initially be available only through davinci?

NYC5IKH5jabi,

NYC5IKH5jabi

sounds good BUT... the reviewer mentions that the batteries are "easily" replaceable which to me sounds like "user replaceable" which DaVinci has already stated they were not
That's why I'm skeptical too. And who would run a website named davincivape.com? It just seems fishy

NYC5IKH5jabi,

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
That's why I'm skeptical too. And who would run a website named davincivape.com? It just seems fishy

It doesn't seem too far off. The site just seems to be a review website explaining the vaporizers created by DV. They even link to the FC thread about the original davinci vaporizer. It's highly probable, but the battery instance seems a little off.

NYC5IKH5jabi

It doesn't seem too far off. The site just seems to be a review website explaining the vaporizers created by DV. They even link to the FC thread about the original davinci vaporizer. It's highly probable, but the battery instance seems a little off.
I didn't see any link to the FC forum. If that's true then maybe it's a legit site.
I honestly didn't really know what to think until I realized that he never mentioned the oil capabilities in his review. Wouldn't a legit review almost definitely mention the oil cans and maybe even try them out?

NYC5IKH5jabi,

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
I didn't see any link to the FC forum. If that's true then maybe it's a legit site.
I honestly didn't really know what to think until I realized that he never mentioned the oil capabilities in his review. Wouldn't a legit review almost definitely mention the oil cans and maybe even try them out?

It's on the right in the "Related" box. He advertizes Ez Vapes pretty consistently, so he might be advertising for them. I can't say honestly. If I had to guess, I would say that it's a made-up review to draw attention and advertise the device already. That's why he mentions the batteries and no oil cart. He's merely going off the info he can find. Regardless, in a few weeks we can all review the product. I'm so excited. :D

BigBurlyBill,

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
sounds good BUT... the reviewer mentions that the batteries are "easily" replaceable which to me sounds like "user replaceable" which DaVinci has already stated they were not

Yeah, it reads a lot like fan fiction.

"The sticker on the unit is a bit more than we originally were led to believe, retailing at $250..."

Um...when we're we led to believe otherwise? No original pics, either.

sam reynolds,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Yeah, it reads a lot like fan fiction.

"The sticker on the unit is a bit more than we originally were led to believe, retailing at $250..."

Um...when we're we led to believe otherwise? No original pics, either.
She said the bottom was just for show right not a vent? I think with the info we all have we could make a review and lie about the vapor etc. Need a video review.

http://ascentvaporizerreview.net/ another bogus review cause it says ascent owners are happy with easy cleaning etc. blah blah. link to ezvapes.com

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

NYC5IKH5jabi

http://ascentvaporizerreview.net/ another bogus review cause it says ascent owners are happy blah blah. link to ezvapes.com
These people are pathetic. But what's worse is that uninformed consumers regularly get targeted in similar fashion all too often in the world we live in. And rarely do we notice enough to care. (Sigh)
I would gladly pay more money elsewhere instead of supporting any business that lies and cheats people.

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
These people are pathetic. But what's worse is that uninformed consumers regularly get targeted in similar fashion all too often in the world we live in. And rarely do we notice enough to care. (Sigh)
prob. use it to get people to buy from them but thats why you should always do a good search for any electronic device you buy. Video reviews for vaporizers are the ticket in my opinion like vapecritic. Although I dont always agree 100 with him, he is thorough and descriptive.

Good morning BTW FC!:rockon:

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I found a review online. The reviewer claims he got a pre-release model to beta test. Is he lieing?
Check it out here
http://davincivape.com/ascent-vaporizer-review/
It looks fishy to me. Kinda reminds me of the scam mivape review/sites that popped up when it was originally annunced.

Also, from reading the review, it seems like whoever did that review used a davinci did a review of that and then tweaked it to add "facts" about the ascent so it seems like they have it. I could be wrong but thats just my opiniom

NYC5IKH5jabi

prob. use it to get people to buy from them but thats why you should always do a good search for any electronic device you buy. Video reviews for vaporizers are the ticket in my opinion like vapecritic. Although I dont always agree 100 with him, he is thorough and descriptive.

Good morning BTW FC!:rockon:
Yea bro but I'm talking about the practice in general. From the doctor who orders you more radiation filled tests than you need to the asswipe in your local garage who bills you for more work then you needed. (This is just what I have seen). Our world puts an imaginary premium on an ends that beckons downright immorality to achieve. If selfishness and all the worlds problems aren't tied at the hip then I don't know what to think anymore.

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Yea bro but I'm talking about the practice in general. From the doctor who orders you more radiation filled tests than you need to the asswipe in your local garage who bills you for more work then you needed. (This is just what I have seen). Our world puts an imaginary premium on an ends that beckons downright immorality to achieve. If selfishness and all the worlds problems aren't tied at the hip then I don't know what to think anymore.
thats why i want to one day live off the grid and use my ascent , watching nature.

poonman

I found a review online. The reviewer claims he got a pre-release model to beta test. Is he lieing?
Check it out here
http://davincivape.com/ascent-vaporizer-review/

I don't see the deceiving part that some have mentioned .
It says right at the top ;
It's Davinci web-page site/blog ... ( they run it )
As far as a ' sales/marketing ploy ' ... DUH , ( excuse my sarcasm )

That is why I want a vid/review from an ACTUAL owner . May 16 th ???

poonman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom