Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Well this sounds promising: "Please note: in almost all areas, WildBlue service soon will be replaced by the new, significantly faster Exede broadband service."

TheDudeNextDoor,

UrutuBsb

Maconheiro
Vitolo said:
I sent you a message UrutuBsb.

Hey Vitolo,

I never receive it. Can you send the mail again? My email is valhalla1166@yahoo.com.br. Think the mail service of the FC is not working with my mail !?!?

UrutuBsb,
LOL

Introduced a good friend of mine to my zap yesterday. Gave him the heads-up that Rick was putting new ones on the site today, and he and his wife just bought that walnut Out on a Limb zap. Another convert!

TheDudeNextDoor,

Rick

Zapman
TheDude
shoot me an Email. That's how it happens. Clusters.

OMG are we shootin those bits back and forth at super hi speed today. Love it. Thank you, birds in the sky.

edit:
Can you see the shine? This sweet little Black Locust(F18) is only 3 3/4" tall and less than 2" wide.
F18BlackLocust.jpg

This Oak(F17), recycled from old pallets that carried cast iron pipe, is 4" tall and 2" at the widest point. Can you see the shine?
F17Oak.jpg

This one is a big guy, 4 1/2"+ tall, 2 1/4" wide. Most CRZs are smaller than this one.
F16Maple.jpg

Rick,

CuttyBuddy

Dam, They look good! Rick stop upgrading them... my woman thinks I'm wasting money now!

I can't help it I've got an addiction to sexy wood. Pause. Wait. That sounded, ok, uh...Moving on

@OhTheAgony---
Though a good idea, USB ports do not provide enough juice to power any of the current generations of log vapes. A battery pack would be your best option at this time.

That's what I was thinking. Because they sell great USB Battery Packs. Just wishing for that day where you can go camping with one if need be or use it in case of a power outage. I don't want to have to light up!

@LostInDaJungle-- So, the power adapter that comes with the unit is a 12 watt unit. USB provides ~2.5 watts. Not even close. Even a 1amp USB fast charger would only be 5 watts. You still need some sort of transformer (aka "Brick") to step up the voltage even if you had the amperage to work with.

True.

Well then Rick, I think its time to slap a rechargeable battery on these bad boys and take it global, you'll see millions! $$$

Just joking around Rick. You've made it crystal clear where you stand on that issue. 'Work to Live' is a great philosophy....

Just hard to ignore the fact you could be sitting on a gold mine here. "The Next Big Thing" as far a taking Vaporizing to the masses. I mean goodness, everyone in the world has heard of a 'joint'. Not everyone knows about Vaping though. I don't know, I've tried many Vaporizers, what sets this apart is the efficiency. That's where the world is headed.

CuttyBuddy,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Oh how I have missed the Zap. One stem, 6 hits, and feeling lovely.

@Rick- I see what you mean about the screens. I thought the older ones fit pretty well, but the new ones are a perfect fit.

Seen this and thought about The Dude:
FMoGal.jpg

Magic9,

Rick

Zapman
We are officially starting a new design for CRZs. The old simple straight log look with all the CRZ bells and whistles.
Here is the first, a walnut. I will be calling these 'LOG' crzs. They will all be similar in size, 4" or less tall and right at 2" in diameter. I can and will make some slightly larger ones but our first shot is to get them small. They will have the same standard heatport as all CRZs. No mini heatports.
We will have more of these in the next day or two.
F19Walnut2.jpg

Rick,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Rick I just tried to purchase the log CRZ and had no luck. The order would not process. Any ideas?

Gonzo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
That's a beauty Rick.

Gonzo, are you sure? It shows as out of stock on the website. Try emailing Rick directly. It may have just been a shopping cart issue.

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
Poor Gonzo, he tried 4 different times to order. The beauty of it is the store took it out of stock early in the game when Paypal did not do their thing for one reason or another. So it was gone as far as the world knows. Gonzo will surely get it, nobody else snatched it. I have Emailed him and we will work out the details on how to make it actually happen.
I figured that would be a snatcher when I finished buffing it. The small size is good for glass and these small ones should run the hottest. My three wheel buffing mandrel on the old lathe is doing a fine job on the finishing touches. Shine on!
More coming soon. These logs are all Zapman turned.

Rick,
I am sure gonzo will be relieved. Judging by his list of vapes in his signature, it looks like he is hurting pretty badly for a new vape. LOL

TheDudeNextDoor,

Rick

Zapman
Gonzo does need to get back with me in the next couple hours if he can. I will not leave it out of stock if I do not hear back from him soon. He sounded urgent in his Emails.
edit: He is back with me. Disregard last transmission.

Rick,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I just sent you a response Rick. Thanks for the help :D

This will be my second CRZ. I only sold my first because my younger sister fell in love with it. I've been waiting to pick up another but some of the pieces lately have been a little big for my taste. As soon as Rick posted I immediately went to his site. Love the look of these new smaller pieces. That new black locust F20 is a real pleasure on the eyes as well :cool:

Gonzo,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Still having problems checking out Rick, I just sent you another Email.

Thanks Mom, I have been without one for a while. Glad to be getting another Zap.

Gonzo,

Rick

Zapman
The shopping cart is working just fine. We have had other orders this afternoon that came through without any problem. Maybe Paypal does not like Gonzo?
Whatever the case, we will get it worked out.
In the meantime the F20 Black Locust is back in stock.

Rick,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Thanks Rick for all the help. Not sure what the problem was with Paypal. I'll give the little lady a good home :D

Gonzo,

Rick

Zapman
Sorry about that mothercluck. Yours was an Email I spaced answering as soon as it came in so it almost disappeared. I still had it in my feeble mind though. This is a quote from you I presume(let me know if I am off base):
"I am looking for a vaporizer that runs at a slightly higher temperature than usual (380+). Also, are there any discounts for FC Members? Finally, are any more of the log style CRZs going to go on sale?"

I just cannot honestly answer on the temperature. Maybe one of our fine customers can chime in on this one. I do not think ours is a heavy hitter as are some of the logs out there. Ours is smooth and steady and possibly over the 380 temp you stated. I am not a good one to answer that as we just use AZs here in Zapville. There is also another variable besides temperature in vapor production. I do not know what it is. I suppose the Master Flow does know. I do think we have it though. Call it Magic, whatever but it ain't Bullshit, that's for sure.
No discounts at the current time. We think we offer a very good product for the current price.
There will always be new Log style vapes going up. We just have to fit it in to our schedule which can be chaotic at times. I will announce here on FC whenever I add new CRZs to our website whether they are log style or whatever. I am adding that to my 'habit' list.

Rick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vitolo said:
This little Zap here, went to RJ.
Rick from Aromazap started this out by charging only for expenses, parts, and outsourced work.
I did the outreach, and delivery.
The community patients kicked in to pick up the slack.
Janis, is the name of this Zap.
RJ is a 9 year old boy with Kidney Cancer.
He is a legal MMJ patient and his Grandmother is his caregiver.
He was on narcotic drugs and his grandma said NO more.
The Arizona Cannabis Society have been helping provide for Phoenix Tears, a strong sublingual tincture for RJs pain. They work, but take anywhere up to an hour to take effect, and there was a void.
The leaders of this group are members of my website as well ( tucsonmedicalmarijuana.org). They approached me to find out how much I would be able to help in getting RJ instant relief while they waited for the Phoenix Tears to work.
I am real choked up as I type this to you all
Tears are actually falling to my lap because I got an email from Grandma. She said:
Thank you SO MUCH Vito! RJ actually asked me for his "straw" last night!
It is great for him to have relief with MJ.. (working away from the opiates as
much as possible!)

It is times like this that it does not matter if I see another day
I already know, my work here is done!
It has taken me a couple of weeks to get my act together to write this because this hurts so much.
Jeramiah (RJ) battled renal cancer for a little over a year, and now is resting.
He passed on January 22nd
My life was blessed just from having been able to provide RJ with a little bit of fun and comfort for his last days.
I tried to talk with his Grandmother, but could not hardly keep my emotions level, and it was hard.
I will keep this short.....
Let us all count our blessings.
Little man... rest well!
Little man owned his own Zap... He was a Vaporist with the rest of us patients.......... He walked the Vapor Trail.
One of our own is gone.

Vitolo,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
My heartfelt thoughts go out to you and RJ's family. It's never easy to lose anyone, especially one so young. It's amazing you could offer him some form of relief, even if just for a short while. Keep up the good work Vitolo and of course Rick, it's a wonderful thing you are doing.

J.R.R.Tokin',

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vito, thank you for sharing this with us. I know how much it meant to you to help this young man. And, I know Rick felt very good about helping as well. I'm just so sorry his life was cut so short. Thankfully, he is no longer suffering.

Thank you for doing the "good" work Vito. You are appreciated.

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom