Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
getttin lifted and VaporBoxed, Rick usually runs about a week, sometimes a bit longer if there is a problem of some sort in Zapville with supplies, weather, etc. If there is a problem though, he will usually come on and post or contact you directly.

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
Just checked my list and matched it to what I got done this weekend and it looks like all orders received to this date will ship by the end of the week. They will start leaving tomorrow, Tuesday. So all Zaps ordered thus far are delivered or will arrive this Thursday through next Monday, assuming the mail is on time.
A reminder for those ordering the Zap base unit only. The base unit does not have any vapor stem of any kind in the package. Current Zap owners know this but we just want to be sure newbies are also aware of no vapor stems with the Base unit only selection on our website.
The offering for mentioning FC is the transformer plug kit.
Like the new post screen here.

Rick,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
Rick said:
Just checked my list and matched it to what I got done this weekend and it looks like all orders received to this date will ship by the end of the week. They will start leaving tomorrow, Tuesday. So all Zaps ordered thus far are delivered or will arrive this Thursday through next Monday, assuming the mail is on time.
A reminder for those ordering the Zap base unit only. The base unit does not have any vapor stem of any kind in the package. Current Zap owners know this but we just want to be sure newbies are also aware of no vapor stems with the Base unit only selection on our website.
The offering for mentioning FC is the transformer plug kit.
Like the new post screen here.

hey rick

i forgot to mention FC while ordering my zap, infact i don't even remember seeing an area i could leave a note for you. i went with the intense walnut, looks like some beautiful wood. also, got a tooty with it, didn't mention on the order form if it was with or without a carb though.

please let me know if i can still get the FC extra and also if my tooty will be carbed or not.

really looking forward to my zap. taking a break from vaping until it gets here so i can give it a real review. cant wait.

thanks bud.

gettin lifted,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
gettin lifted, you should shoot Rick an email. He might not get the message through the forum in time.

momofthegoons,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
My walnut zap came in on Friday. Ive been usin it all weekend. WOW! I was worried about not really feelin it at first since the vapor is lighter. No worries now. 2 stems and im tooorched. And it gets better with age? Awesome. I love lookin into the stem and seein the swirling vapor. I am extremely satisfied, i wish i was at home vapin instead of working. i guess i always feel that way though lol.

My 1 year vape anniversary was awesome btw. Vaped about 20 stems, havent been like that in a while. Even my roommates were like "holy shit man, havent seen you this high in a minute". So thank you vapor, and thank you Rick.

fiarrhea,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
momofthegoons said:
gettin lifted, you should shoot Rick an email. He might not get the message through the forum in time.

ya i thought of that already. emailed him back on the same email he sent me confirming my order. not sure if thats the one i should have replied to but i figured that way he'd have a copy of my order while reading the email.

i appreciate you looking out for me mom. :)

gettin lifted,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
fiarrhea said:
My walnut zap came in on Friday. Ive been usin it all weekend. WOW! I was worried about not really feelin it at first since the vapor is lighter. No worries now. 2 stems and im tooorched. And it gets better with age? Awesome. I love lookin into the stem and seein the swirling vapor. I am extremely satisfied, i wish i was at home vapin instead of working. i guess i always feel that way though lol.

My 1 year vape anniversary was awesome btw. Vaped about 20 stems, havent been like that in a while. Even my roommates were like "holy shit man, havent seen you this high in a minute". So thank you vapor, and thank you Rick.

how long did it take to get from the time you ordered until you got it? im almost hoping mine takes a week or more to get here because im taking a break until it arrives. almost made it through day one without vaping and looking forward to next week. (or whenever it comes in)

gettin lifted,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
I ordered it on Thurs 3/10, it arrived Friday 3/18 morning. Shipped Wednesday morning.

Congrats on the order, you'll love it.

fiarrhea,

Bandelero

loving my cherryzap the zap is so easy to use my first time ever using a vape and its easy just load her up and vape.Im getting pretty good vapor clouds as far as i can tell. From a beginners point of view i recommend it to any newb trying to pick up there first vape.

Bandelero,

CuttyBuddy

I ordered a 3rd. So am I in the rankings for most owned? lol.....Hoping to get a unit that doesn't get too warm. It's a delicate dance I know.....

CuttyBuddy,

Nycdeisel

I am considering adding a Myrtlezap to my collection. would also be good to take with me on vacation(if I ever go on one, that is :rolleyes:) it will be nice to not have to wait like I did for my PD as well

Nycdeisel,

SmokingElectricity

i'd like to get another one myself to keep in my livingroom, instead of moving the one around.

while the rest of my vapes collect dust in the closet. :/

SmokingElectricity,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Cutty, you have a couple more to go before you have the most....

Smoking, I feel you. I have a two story home with one knee replacement and one to go. I like having one on each floor of the house so I don't have to hoof it upstairs every time to use it.

NYC, I don't think you would be disappointed. Hope to see you as a Zapolina soon!

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
Cutty, I'm going to try the ash on you. Well, we will try it first for sure but it will be burning in later today for the first real tests. This one is a beaut with some real curly grain. Light in color, hope that is OK.
We are still on track for most everything out this week. A couple more in this AM could possibly be out of here by Saturday also.
I will have to get over to see Bob the wood man early this week as those blocks disappear fast these days. He always seems to have a special treat of some kind when we visit. I also think I am getting a bit wiser in choosing the blocks.
We appreciate all the new folks that are giving Zaps a try. Vapor is cool and these little babies will churn out the vapor about as simply as can be done, except for needing to be plugged in to the wall or a vehicle.
We also appreciate all of our old customers very much. Seems every day or two we see a familiar name go through the store. That's what keeps any business going. The new ones will not come unless the old ones are happy.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh, I get very excited when I hear Rick's going to go see his wood guy! I have an itch to get another Zap that might need to get scratched. :p

momofthegoons,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
When i first got my zap i plugged it in and went to work. When i got back it was hot as hell in my room. Is this thing a little space heater for any one else? I want to keep it plugged in 24/7, but its hot as fuck in FL.

fiarrhea,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
fiarrhea said:
When i first got my zap i plugged it in and went to work. When i got back it was hot as hell in my room. Is this thing a little space heater for any one else? I want to keep it plugged in 24/7, but its hot as fuck in FL.

i also live in florida. do you keep your windows open? its a pretty hot day today.

gettin lifted,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
No havent had to pop a window or turn on ac yet, north fl you see. Soon though. So have you had this issue before, gettin lifted? I bet with my AC on i wont notice the heat from the zap. if not, ill be buying a timer asap.

fiarrhea,

reece

I can't imagine the Zap actually heating your room. I keep mine on 24/7 in a half bathroom and it does not act as a space heater.

reece,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
fiarrhea, I have noticed my Zaps do get pretty hot when the outside temp is high, although not hot enough to heat a room. Michigan doesn't get nearly as hot as Florida, but I don't have air conditioning and in summer there are many days where the temps reach the 80's and 90's or higher. I haven't had any problems with my Zaps at all. But, a timer certainly wont hurt. You will just need to give yourself that hour warm up time in the equation.

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom