Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Rick

Zapman
Major pisser on the shipping front today. I checked all orders shipped this week, since Monday, and they all left Spokane last night. They should have left Monday night. This really sucks and I wish I could do something about it. We have had some major snow storms and flooding in the area but this is bad.
I normally do not get pissed about much but this one has me fuming.
So don't feel alone out there about an order being late as everybody got hit this time. All orders shipped Monday and Tuesday are delayed by at least two days, maybe three. If this is a sign of things to come, we will look into alternate shipping. Bust my butt to get them out and they sit for days.
Just talked to our Post "master". He dunno and he duncare.
Sorry about that folks.

Rick,
Reactions: cycleb

mudshark

Vaporist
No problem about the shipping. In my mind I wasn't expecting it to arrive until later in the week. My current motto of "Better living through reduced expectations!" helps to minimize my anxiety levels.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
As hard as it is to wait, this falls under the category of "shit happens." Those Zaps will be in your hands soon. ;)

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Jeppy

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Actually for Jeppy, this falls under the category of "shit happens again". The "shit happens" category was in effect when my maple Zap cracked under initial testing. ;) Just goes to show that if you think shit can't happen again,,,,you just may be in for a surprise. :lol:

Rick

Zapman
A few more Zaps going up this afternoon......................
mudshark, I loved the "better living through reduced expectations".
When you get older that changes to NO expectations. I forgot that one this morning when I checked this weeks shipments. Expectations are necessary in business though. Those fuckers still piss me off.......just a little.

Rick

Zapman
Ya know placetime, I noticed all of them being regs after I finished putting them up. Then I thought......."now, whatever they are, it is the customers perspective as to what they are" ...or something like that. I appreciate your appraisal of some of the units and I agree in a way. In another way, nothing really popped out at me except maybe the newest Black Locust. They all are just regs.
Whatever, it's up to the customer to decide, and there is only $5 difference in price for any of them. When I run into a real Primo, I'll call it then. Guess I am getting picky now.

Rick,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
wow.. i am astounded at how efficient my RockZap is. it has been my daily driver since january (replaced a DBV) and i have always used it through a bong. tracked my usage for a few days and it is at a measly 0.3g/day. keep in mind this is with allll day vaporbonging beginning at 8.30ish AM until i go to bed :smoke:

that means 2 grams can last me a whole week of being very high 24/7. wow. i recently also found these 2 wristbands that i use as a coozie and they fit perfectly hahaa looks pretty chill. and also raised my temp to the perfect level for me so that i now get nice dark brown ABV.

here's a nice vaporbong hit in case anyone hadn't seen this one before haha

TwztedVaper,

Choism

Ordered the Redwood Zap :)
I just lost my second pd, R.I.P. Time to move on the the Zap!

Choism,

CuttyBuddy

Guys, I did some reviews today on some of my Vapes. Here's the Review I did on my Walnut Zap. Love this unit and can't wait to get a RZ.

CuttyBuddy,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

DannyVi

20120323171354.jpg
Got my zap!!!

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Danny, that's a nice looking zap!! Ordered on Monday and there by Friday??? Awesome. My mail carrier just drove past again.

Jeppy,

Rick

Zapman
Good news this morning. It looks like packages sent this week are arriving at designated post offices......Finally! There should be deliveries today, hopefully most of them. That was a strange one but we did have some serious snow the first part of the week so maybe that was it.
FC Special of a heavy 14 mm GonG glass tube is over. We ripped though a pile of those things in a hurry. I was also informed yesterday the entire country is again out of stock of the heavy tubes. They are all imported and there will be more but the customs game means we do not know when they will be back in stock. We will be getting the lighter ones in stock next week. I do still have a few heavys left.
Bubbler final design should be next week sometime.
And a surprise later this afternoon. Made a little wood trip yesterday and picked up some gems. We have not seen this stuff in a while.

Rick,
Reactions: mudshark

Rick

Zapman
Oh! Gee Whiz! Looks like I am past the "edit your post" timeline. Sorry about that.
Bump!
Just checked shipping status on everything shipped Monday/Tuesday that got delayed. Everything shows "out for delivery" today, even New York! Sure am glad USPS delivers Saturday still.

MAR27AmbrosiaMaple3.jpg

MAR27AmbrosiaMaple2.jpg

MAR27AmbrosiaMaple.jpg

Nycdeisel

Ambrosia maple, right^? Thats a pretty one. I think mine is up to par with that ;)

I just got my black locust in! Thank you so much Rick, this one is really beautiful! I love it. now I am just waiting for it to warm up :nod:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Usps on saturday still is good :clap:

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom