Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

aero18

vaporist
My 100 ml EHLE bong came in today. I have to say, vape-bong is the best way to consume cannabis!

The MyrtleZap short stem works perfectly with the downstem.

Damn, this hits you quicker...

EDIT: One more rip...

aero18,

aero18

vaporist
lwien said:
Did ya get the ice catcher, aero?
Yep! Here she is with her buddy!
photoon20100114at1449.jpg

Beautiful pair.

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
aero18 said:
My 100 ml EHLE bong came in today. I have to say, vape-bong is the best way to consume cannabis!

The MyrtleZap short stem works perfectly with the downstem.

Damn, this hits you quicker...

EDIT: One more rip...
Thats what I noticed... one huge rip hits you way quicker than a bunch of tiny ones. Although all that exhaled vapor is wasted (too me at least).

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

Aero, try it without water but with ice. Works great for me that way.

Regarding the wasting vapor with large hits.............I haven't noticed this. I do notice that I get high MUCH quicker with a huge bong rip versus 4 smaller hits thru the stem, but I get just as high. I just get there quicker with the bong.

Nice Ehle, Aero.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
lwien said:

Regarding the wasting vapor with large hits.............I haven't noticed this. I do notice that I get high MUCH quicker with a huge bong rip versus 4 smaller hits thru the stem, but I get just as high. I just get there quicker with the bong.

Nice Ehle, Aero.
by wasted vapor I mean what you exhale... with smaller hits you absorb more and exhale less

DevoTheStrange,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Some of us are just "hooked" on blowing out large clouds. It must be some weird psychological thing, but I gotta admit, I like to get big hits and see lots of vapor coming out on exhale. Maybe this is dumb but I gotta admit I do like it. Maybe we should start a Vapor Cloud Exhalers Anonymous: "Hi, my name is Moe and I like to see big vapor clouds on exhale."

MoeOnTheMoon,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Not saying I don't like it, just if I am running low on Herb I would rather not take huge rips.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
lwien said:

Nice Ehle, Aero.
by wasted vapor I mean what you exhale... with smaller hits you absorb more and exhale less
But I don't know if it's wasted. While it's true that with smaller hits, you exhale less, I'm thinkin' that if you combined all those "less exhales" from the smaller hits, that they would equal the big exhale from the one larger hit............if that makes any sense, so in essence, the efficiency is the same regardless if you use a bong or not.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
yeah but if I take a big hit I cant hold it in as long... With my small hits, I exhale almost nothing. with big hit, I exhale huge cloud.
Now if I didn't hold in my smaller hits as long as I do you would see some small clouds coming out.
I can normally cash the bowl with one bong rip... when I take normal hits I take anywhere from 5-8 hits.
I mentioned this in the PD thread as well... for me at least there is a slight difference between the two highs of taking big bong rips and taking smaller hits
with the bong the high for me is strong and comes on very quick, and very short lived. When I take tiny hits the high takes a while too hit me, it is not as strong, but lasts longer.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
yeah but if I take a big hit I cant hold it in as long... With my small hits, I exhale almost nothing. with big hit, I exhale huge cloud.
Now if I didn't hold in my smaller hits as long as I do you would see some small clouds coming out.
I can normally cash the bowl with one bong rip... when I take normal hits I take anywhere from 5-8 hits.
I mentioned this in the PD thread as well... for me at least there is a slight difference between the two highs of taking big bong rips and taking smaller hits
Yeah. For me, the high is equally as intense. I just get there quicker with the bong.

lwien,

mnmlh

A day after getting my MZ, I tried putting it on an old bong and just creating a seal with pressure and my hand against the stem. After two puffs I decided that I was going to order an EHLE. Seeing that picture - I can't wait til it gets here. It take a lot of effort for me to get that ripped of one hit without one.

mnmlh,

aero18

vaporist
mnmlh said:
A day after getting my MZ, I tried putting it on an old bong and just creating a seal with pressure and my hand against the stem. After two puffs I decided that I was going to order an EHLE. Seeing that picture - I can't wait til it gets here. It take a lot of effort for me to get that ripped of one hit without one.
I wish I could get another camera... it really looks awesome in person. Perfect size for vaporizing!

aero18,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I love the ELHE, it is very cute. One thing i noticed which does not seem to match others experiences is the speed the high hits. I found it creeped up on me gradually taking a little more time to hit, but when it got there I felt very high. Maybe it was the strain as well, nothing special, but i've only tried one strain with the bong. Ive only ever tried it with water, can't wait to try it with ice.

Happycamper,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
I've tried several strains with my ice bong/MZ set up and there is certainly a difference in how some strains hit me harder or quicker. This may vary from person to person and from time to time, it seems.

As to how long it takes for the effect to hit me, it does depend on the strain to a large extent, but I think that in general, vaporized hits take longer to hit me than combusted hits. But I don't think I notice any difference between water filtered hits and "native" hits in terms of effect.

The only difference really (for me) is that I think I get bigger hits with the bong simply because it's easier for me to inhale stronger with the bong, and the coolness of the vapor inclines me toward taking bigger hits. Thus: :ko:

MoeOnTheMoon,

mnmlh

Alright folks, my 1/2 ID tubing came from usplastic.com and it fits like a glove, as expected. Just don't make the mistake of sliding it on as far as I did in this pic unless you want a really good seal, as I had to peel/roll back the tubing just to get it off. Nice material. Flexible, but translucent, not clear.

whip.jpg

mnmlh,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
mnmlh said:
Alright folks, my 1/2 ID tubing came from usplastic.com and it fits like a glove, as expected. Just don't make the mistake of sliding it on as far as I did in this pic unless you want a really good seal, as I had to peel/roll back the tubing just to get it off. Nice material. Flexible, but translucent, not clear.

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/mnmhlh/whip.jpg
Thanks for the pick mnmlh!

Does the other end just fit down into your GonG with no adaptor, just the tube itself? Or?

I just ordered my blue silicon tubing from mcMaster-carr. Since this is Friday I probably won't get it until the end of next week - if I'm lucky. Meanwhile I do have the small dia. vinyl tubing connected to a GonG adapter and a rubber adapter on the stem end.

MoeOnTheMoon,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Another thing I have found is the coozie method works awesomely (with the 12v no less)

This one was too cool so I had to grab it.

DSCF0113.jpg

Look at his little blue belly button!

AGBeer,

mnmlh

Man, tubing is the way to go. I haven't received the EHLE yet, but just with a foot of tubing hooked up, I am VAKED and with SO much less effort than huffing and puffing on the stem. If I were the casual user, I think the stem is fine, but when you vape all day, the roof of your mouth gets burned and your diaphragm feels like it has had a workout. Much much better - and no heat! Vaping experience just improved remarkably.

I boiled the tube before using and needless to say, it didn't melt or even get more pliable. The 1/2 ID is pretty large, so the vacuum pressure on the regular stem has a massive pull and really cools the vapor down.

I will go to the head shop with a little snippet of tubing and try out the adapters they have. Then it's hurry up and wait for the EHLE. I will be very happy in the meantime.

mnmlh,

aero18

vaporist
Rick, why is the underbelly of the MZ soft? There are indents in mine and I am worried about the longevity of the MZ...

aero18,

Rick

Zapman
aero18
The underbelly, as you call it, of the Zap is soft because we use cardboard to fill the middle of the bottom. We have done this since we started and it works just fine. The only problems are when someone picks at the bottom to just check things out maybe. The Zap has a firm base with a recycled leather bottom. Our leather comes from St Vinnies when the winter leather coats are in stock.
The "soft" cardboard used to fill the bottom void also makes it easier to repair a Zap if need be because they are easier to get into than a glued in wooden plug.
Nothing to worry about at all. Just part of the way we do things here in Zapville. BTW, in 9 years, we have never had a complaint about a bottom of a Zap. The first we heard it was lousy in any way was from our favorite competitor who always does things perfectly right.
I will admit, ours is easier to get into. Any complaints about our bottoms? I would like to hear if there are. We can always improve if needed.

Rick,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
karazi said:
All of the bottoms on the AZ's I've owned have been fantastic.
I LOVE the bottom of my MZ! :D
When I looked at it the first time I saw that it was a nice little piece of leather and I said, "Wow, that's a nice touch."
After that I forgot about it, until now. Thanks for reminding me!

MoeOnTheMoon,
Top Bottom